❕Chapter 2❕

Hoseok jumped out of his blue Hyundai Verna and slammed the door behind him

Hoseok jumped out of his blue Hyundai Verna and slammed the door behind him. He buttoned the button on his perfectly tailored suit jacket and headed to the nearby coffee shop. When he entered, the girl behind the counter turned red and motioned for him to skip the line. Hobi knew everyone in this neighborhood since he was a regular customer there. He visited this cafe almost every time he visited The KTH groups. He always popped up here to buy a coffee, and the girl behind the counter: Terry, knew his order by heart. She was also very pretty, and he loved to flirt with her whenever he came here. Their relationship has never turned into anything more than innocent filtration, and Hobi plans to leave it that way. He knew not to complicate it more than that. 

Afterall, The pleasure of love lasts for a moment but the pain of love lasts forever.

He has learned it the hard way. Hoseok swallowed the bitter taste on his tongue at the reminder of it and greeted the girl.

"Hello, Beautiful!" He greeted, his lips folding in a charming smile. He removed the shades from his eyes and pushed his hair back and leaned on the counter.

"Same as always?" Terry asked, Hoeseok nodded.

The girl turned on her heels and went to the coffee pot. Hoseak followed her with his eyes and he couldn't help but to admit that she was beautiful. If he was into women he'd definitely date her. That thought bought him back a lot of memories, good and bad. 

Anyone looking at Hoseok would think that he had everything he wanted and might even envy the life he leads. He had a big house, in the capital city of Japan, a car, and a thick wallet. He had a respectful job and good friends with him. 

But his life has not always been rainbows and unicorns. He was originally South Korea's ex-ministers son.  The one people didn't know existed, his father had packed him off to Japan after Hoseok got involved with the 'wrong kind'. 

Now, hobi is not some damsel in distress who needs saving. He's a man of his morals. The only reason he hadn't moved back to Korea is that he has unfinished business there, and he's waiting for the right moment to attack. 

It is just like how a tiger never roars and makes noise when it marks its prey. It instead hides in the shadows lurking there, waiting for the right moment and when the time is right it pounces on the prey with a full force not giving the other even the slightest chance to defend itself.

Oh, and the other reason he hadn't left Japan is that his Tae-bear lives here. After everything he's been through, Tae was a fresh breath of air. He had met the younger when he first moved to Japan. It was a friendship he didn't see coming but now he realizes that he would have probably given up ages ago if it wasn't for Tae.

The other important person here was Aerum, or Aera as he fondly calls her. The amazingly, annoying ball of energy. she was a charming young girl he met at The KTH group's head office in Tokyo. That's where he was heading right now. The thought of seeing the two made him happy.