❕ Chapter 1 ❕

"Why can't you get your head out of your fucking arse for once and pass me the ball for once?" Yun-seo growled, pushing through some of the teammates standing in the way, toward Jungkook

"Oh, so you can miss the entire goal again? like you did the last game?" Jungkook spat at him. It was the previous season and they were down by one, in the final few minutes, and the bastard fucking missed the shot.

"Fuck you, Jeon. I was fucking tackled and you know it."

"Stop blaming anything but yourself. you're just a namby-pamby aren't you?"

And after that everything escalated quickly. Now that Jungkook thinks about it, he's pretty glad that Jimin pulled him away before he punched Yun-seo in the jaw and rearranged his face.

There are two reasons for one's likes and dislikes toward someone. one is you love them and the other is you hate them. Most of the time, you don't know why you love them or why you hate them so much. You can't understand this crazy psychology even if you annalize it. Or at least Jungkook couldn't understand. His hate toward Yun-seo was something like that.

Yun-seo, Korea's cinema youth star Yun-Korain's only son. The release of his father's film is celebrated like a festival by his fans. Jungkook has seen it all. Whatever his dad does is a piece of sensational news. Yun-seo starting high school at Yonsei academy was the talk of the town for a few days.

Yonsei schools, Yonsei group of colleges, Yonsei universities, Yonsei hospitals, Yonsei enterprises, Yonsei tours and travels, Yonsei...Yonsei...Yonsei...

Yonsei groups have the entire south Korea in a chokehold. They are a growing group of companies that work on improving and raising south Korean standards. It started as an educational institute. In the last ten years, because of their chairman Yeong-cheol's hard work, they grew up to be one of the richest and most influential institutes in all of Asia. And the superstar's son studying there was something Yeong-Cheol was proud of. so much that he came to visit their academy and greet them, and he is now directly involved in matters related to their academy. Just because The superstar's son is studying here. His dad is that famous.

He grew up with overflowing money, fame, no one to look after his deeds, and no one to point out right and wrong in life, and has never been denied anything in life. He lives lavishly, squandering his father's money. To describe him in three simple words, Football, fun, and friends. He never cared about studies or grades. Football is his everything and he's damn good at it and he knows it. He's a sticker, the best one on the team.

He is just like any other rich kid. He doesn't have any responsibility or anything to worry about. He always has his friends around him. Jungkook doesn't know if they are with him because his dad is a cinema star or if they truly like him. He figured that only his friends can answer that, cause Jungkook isn't one of them and he never wishes to be one.