❕Prologue❕

The spark neglected burns the house- Leo Tolstoy

Block-B

11:29:57

11:29:58

11:29:59

11:30:00

the school bell went off...

This was it. The moment I've been waiting for is finally here. He thought to himself. He had everything planned. He was waiting for this opportunity for a very long time. To have a chance to correct the wrong. To bring everyone's notice to his dirty secrets.

The man was dressed in his formal suit as usual. Not too costly not too cheap either. Anyone looking at him will not suspect a thing. He had prepared everything in advance. He gathered the papers he used for his presentation today and threw them on the table messily, and prepared to leave for the room. That morning he had left his house knowing full well that if something goes wrong, then he might never return back to his house. Yet that fact didn't bother him in the slightest. Because it was his house and not his home.

On his way out, a pen caught his attention. The pen. the one he didn't touch in a long long time. Mainly because of his hatred towards the man that presented him with the pen. and partially because even though he hated that man for his guts, nerves, and betrayal there was a small part of him that loves the man dearly.

Even after everything he did, he was still the love of his life.

He hated himself for feeling that way. But it was something he had no control over. With trembling hands, he reached out and. grabbed the pen. The cool smooth surface of it wrapped around his fingers, and he felt himself slipping back a few years.

6 years. He can see the face that could light up his whole world, that electric blue eyes with sparkles that reminds him of the stars shining in the twilight sky. Those perfect lips pulled up in a warm smile. He almost hears the smooth velvety voice call out for him.

As he was lost in his mind, the pen slipped out of his fingers and fell as quietly as a whisper. and the loss of the slightly heavy metal in his hand bought him out of his trance. He could feel the heavy pressure in his chest again and his eyes burned with unshed tears.

He bend down and grabbed the pen once again. But this time, his grip was firm. He knew he was doing the right thing. He promised himself that he would take revenge, that he would bring justice. And nothing is gonna stop him from doing it. He can't back out now. He was sure that he will never get an opportunity as great as this ever again. So with that in mind, he pocketed the pen and left the room, slamming the door shut after him.

He has everything devised. Once the bell rings, The CCTV will stop recording, he will go inside, do his deed, and come back out. he has 8 minutes to do this. An average person will not be able to complete this but then any average person will not do this.

He trusts himself and he knows his potential. 8 minutes is more than enough for him. And the task is not that complicated. So nothing can go wrong, right? Not even the destruction king can mess this up.

Oh boy, he wishes he knew how wrong he was.

To be continued...

A/n: I finally took a step to put my imagination into words and share it with you all.
I hope you like this!
Don't forget to comment and vote

Thank you ❤️
With whole lotta love
Lia