Chapter Eleven

CowSpot stretched both forepaws in front of her as she saw the dawn light knowing she could speak now, she looked at RavenFeather. "Good morning RavenFeather!" She purred and sat beside him.

His blue gaze turned to hers and he seemed happy to hear his new name he looked at her, "CowSpot, there has been something I wanted to ask you before the battle with Ravenclan."

CowSpot turned her ears back a bit as she remembered her mother's death she immediately felt grief struck her. She looked at him and nodded waiting for him to speak.

"But we can't talk here." He whispered and CowSpot noticed HollyPounce and SwiftStrike sitting and gazing firmly around. CowSpot looked at him "I will let them know they can speak now and say that we are going hunting."

RavenFeather nodded and sat curtly as CowSpot walked over to HollyPounce, "HollyPounce!" HollyPounce flinches slightly and seemed to realize the dawn light was over the border.

Her tail flicked, "Yes CowSpot?" She kept her gaze once again firmly at the forest in front of her. CowSpot stood to her paws, "me and RavenFeather are going to go hunting, I just wanted to let you know."

HollyPounce gave her a disbelieving glance and playfully swatted her over her ear, "alright I'm going to go on check the border with SwiftStrike we scented an odd scent earlier."

CowSpot nodded courteously and turned stalking towards RavenFeather he stood up and started trotting the opposite way. "Did she believe you?" He asked as they trotted out of ear-shot.CowSpot nodded and then looked at him expecting him to speak.

"CowSpot, Remember right before the RavenClan battle i said that, i felt a certain way?" He was gazing at his paws as he walked. CowSpot thought for a moment and then responded "yes, i do..why?"

RavenFeather paused in his pawsteps and looked at her neatly wrapping his tail around himself. "CowSpot, will you be my mate?"

CowSpot paused her tail flicking nervously, she purred, "of course!" She stammered slightly. She gave him a slight cuddle and turned awkwardly not knowing how to carry on with this situation.

"Well we should probably get some prey!" She meowed and they both walked off.

                                            ★★★

As CowSpot brought the prey with RavenFeather she heard growling and dropped the prey immediately scenting the air. SwiftStrike and HollyPounce!? RavenFeather seemed to notice as well because he immediately turned his head alert.

Burying the prey she stood up and looked at him. They both began running and they came across HollyPounce and SwiftStrike fighting five rogues!

Everything went out of CowSpots mind, she bunched her haunches and leaped at one of the two cats that where biting HollyPounce.

She but sharply into it's tail scratching it sharply down the side of it's stomach. The cat shrieked and turned on it's opponent teeth bared into a fierce snarl. "More clan cats! Pathetic!" He growled.

His muscles tensed and he leaped at CowSpot fury in his eyes and she growled, her tail lashing more angrily then ever. He snapped his teeth to her shoulder but she dodged in time and then yowled, but was cut off as she felt large paws pin her and strike her back.

She growled, the weight of this cat was unbearable and she rolled over knocking the breath out of the cat she raked her back claws across his stomach.

Her eyes gazed as she jumped back just as he striked and she looked to see all of the cats fighting. She felt a powerful blow across her stomach and coughed.

But she didn't back down she flailed to look at her opponent and growled. She thought of her old mentors face if she learned that she gave up during a battle. She felt strength course through her and she hissed.

She saw HollyPounce struggling out of the grasp of a fierce rogue. She shot up to help her but saw her kick the cat off and send him flying away.

She saw SwiftStrike and RavenFeather taking on two other warriors. She turned back to her opponent only to realize he was running at her. Great StarClan he is fast what do I do!?

She looked around at the trees and looked at all the cats, she started to scent something in-between the stench of the rogues. A sweet, grieving scent, mother... She thought breathing in the scent and began panicking as the cat was gaining on her.

"Use what the forest has granted you.." she heard her mother's voice. She was confused but then thought. "The forest has given us plenty of things..." She whispered.

This cat was now a fox length away until she realized, the trees! She thought the forest granted us the trees! She looked at the tree beside her and quickly right as the cat pounced, she jumped on the trunk.

She grasped the trunk with her claws and as the cat fell with a thump on the ground she clawed her way up to the nearest branch and aimed at her target. She looked watching him start to pick up his paws and sprang onto the cat using all the strength in her paws.

While in the air her claws were extended and she knew just where she was going to land as she saw the cat look up wide eyed. A louder hiss escaped her throat.

She landed back paws on the cats back near his tail and front paws grasping his face. The cat yowled in pain, CowSpot held the warriors head back. She yowled in pain as he bit into her paw and threw her to the side. She tried to land into her paws but felled with a loud thud on the ground.

She looked up at the cat rushing towards her,

CowPaw!? CowPaw!? Are you alright it's going to be ok we will pull this stone from your foot!

The memory flashed in her mind of when she fought that alligator. She pushed herself to her paws blood flowing from her paw and staining the grass scarlet red.

She scratched the side of his stomach until all cats where stopped by an enormous yowl, "Alright! Stop! I've seen how you fight!" She felt her paws ache as she recognized the voice:

Dad!?