Chapter 19:

'That I'd want somebody like you'

Chapter 19:

(Dylan's POV)

I was driving home with my music hitting the speakers full blast but something didn't feel right in my gut. God knows why I felt like this but when I did, it always meant that something uneasy was going on.

Ella

I decided to pull the car to the side of the road and call her.

"hey" she said bluntly when she answered

"hey where are you?" I asked worried

"Still in the car park because some dickhead is blocking my way" she said sounding pissed

"you wanted to hear the truth" I heard the familiar voice over the phone say to Ella

"actually you bombarded me with it" she said to him

Joe

"you said your in the car park?" I asked about to turn the around

"well I'm leaving now" she said still pissy sounding.

"I haven't had my full five minutes" joe said

"I don't want to hear anymore" she said sounding like she was getting in the car.

"Ella" I said trying to get her attention

"Yeah?" She asked, her tone completely changed

"Do you want me to come and meet you?" I asked

"No I'll be back soon depending on traffic" she said

"Okay see you then" I said before she hung up. I carried on with the drive back go mg blast still concerned about what had happened. I needed to stop being so paranoid about the situation and I need to realize that she picked me instead of him. When I got in, I left the door unlocked, went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer and watched the NY jets game. As it turned to the adverts, Ella came in with her keys rattling, a bouquet of flowers in the other hand and her heels tapping the floor. I turned my head and watched her as she came in, threw the flowers in the bin and sat down next to me. We both stayed in silence as she put her keys in the hag and placed her bag by the side of the sofa. She turned to me and smiled before pressing a kiss on my lips.

"Have fun?" I asked sarcastically as she took of her heels and put them next to her bag

"If you call harassment from an obsessive ex boyfriend in your car fun? yeah I had the time of my life there sorry you missed that" she said joining in on the sarcasm. I laughed a little at her comment as I pur my arm out for her to lean on me.

"So how did that happen?" I asked not actually sure if I want to know the answer. She huffed before answering my question.

"I went to my car, he was in it so I got out and demanded that he did the same which he did and then begged for him to explain which I gave him five minutes to do however his excuse was so he didn't hurt me but said it was my fault that he didn't tell me. We got into an argument, he kissed me, I pushed him away. He asked to be with me, I said I was with you. He started blaming me again and then you called." She said then taking a deep breath to catch it back.

"He kissed you?" I said getting up ready to leave to beat the living day-lights out of him.

"More like a peck but I pushed him off" she said as I stood up.

"Where is he?" I asked getting annoyed. Who does he think he is? she is mine not his, she always has been and will be, why couldn't he get that into his head?

"Dylan calm down" she said as I was pacing.

"What does he not seem to get?" I said heading for the fridge to get some orange juice out. She followed as I carried on my rant in the kitchen.

"He gets it, he just doesn't want to admit defeat" she said walking up in front of me and I took a gulp out of the carton. I put the carton on the side as she came and kissed me, both of her hands on each cheek pulling me in. I had my hands on her waist pulling her closer towards me but she broke it off whispering something

"I will always choose you, okay?" she said looking into my eyes. I pressed a kiss on her lips as a response

"Okay" I said as she let go and turned around

"right I'm going to get changed, care to join me?" she asked still walking towards the bedroom but backwards. I didn't know what to say for some reason, I started stuttering as she unzipped her dress. I raised my eyebrows and carried on stuttering

"I...ye...um" I said gulping. Why was I acting like a teenage lad all of a sudden?

"come one, you've got a whole year to catch up watching me undress" she said turning around and bending over to pick up her dress

"I've actually ... um " I managed to say but she turned around and looked shocked but over-exaggeratedly.

"Don't carry on that sentence" she said as she took my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom handing me the dress

"Okay" I said confidently all of a sudden and threw the dress behind me.