Chapter 14:

'And I don't want to fall in love'

Chapter 14:

(Ella's POV)

He was stood there, smartly dressed, the house was clean and tidy and there is dinner on the table.

"Ella" he said monotonously but looking straight at Dylan. I squeezed his hand before talking

"Joe" i said shyly. I let both of my hands drop to my side and stop a step closer towards him

"Could we have a minute?" he asked Dylan.

"Not a chance" Dylan said practically laughing at his comment.

"Beside's, i don't particularly want to be alone with you" i whispered knowing he would be able to hear it.

"Look, Ella I'm sorry" he said sounding upset

"But your not" Dylan said

"If your not going to leave, I should be able to have a conversation with my girlfriend without you interfering" he said which hit a nerve for him

"Dylan" i said putting my hand on his chest, stopping him from moving towards him

"Joe, I'm not your girlfriend anymore" i said straight looking him directly in the eye.

"Yes you are" he said sounding like he was stunned by my comment.

"No Joe, i'm not" I said. Straight away, Joe's facial expression changed from sweet and innocent to angry and obsessive. He picked up a glass of wine, drank it obviously looking angry and slightly cocky and then through the glass our direction

"Ella!" Dylan said pulling me down making me miss the hit. Dylan now got up, angry and ready to rip him into pieces. I let him go for it and went into my room, got my suitcase and started packing my things. I could hear banging and smashes but i just discarded them to the back of my mind. When I'm nearly finished packing, Dylan come into the room covered in blood.

"You nearly done?" he asked looking down the corridor

"Just need the things from the lounge" i said as he was pushed down by Joe who was also covered in blood. I rolled my eyes and climbed over them on my way to the living room. I started on another bag, packing the valuable stuff from my secret area as well as silly ornaments. I sat down waiting for them to finish when I heard the final thud. From that however, I wasn't expecting to see Joe come out from that.

"You!" He shouted stomping back into the living space, I quickly stood up ready to defend myself when his neck gets twists to the side by two hands on his head. As he dropped to the floor, I saw an exhausted, blood covered Dylan standing over the body. When he looked up, I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Ready to go?" He said trying to laugh it off. I nodded and made our way back to the car with the bags.

"Here let me take them for you" he said taking them from me.

"Thanks" I said before kissing him on the cheek. We didn't talk when we were walking towards the car. When we got in and he had settled of driving, I began conversation

"Thank you" I said looking over at him

"For what?" He said looking over at me for a split second and then focusing back on the road, for that short moment he looked confused by my comment.

"For what happened back there" I said still looking over at me.

"Your worth it" he said still looking at the road

"I'm not from L'Oreal" I said making a joke about it which he laughed at

"That was quick for you" he said talking about my comment

"It was wasn't it?" I said before laughing about it. I decided to turn on the stereo and as it was loading the CD I spoke

"So what were you listening to?" I asked before the song 'Wicked game' by Chris Issak came on.

"Our song huh?" I asked grinning. This was our song from the beginning of our friendship.

"Yeah" he said trying to play it cool but he couldn't stop the blushing that was forming on his Cheek's.

"Your such a soppy sod" I said before leaning over and kissing his cheek, I carried on but now on his lips, he was trying to keep his eyes on the road and at the same time tried to kiss me too. I sat properly in my seat again and looked out the window.

"I know" he said turning to me and smiling. We carried on listening to the song until we arrived which fit perfectly for the end of the song

"Perfect timing" he said as he got out the car. I got out the car as he grabbed the bags from the boot.

"So how long did it take you to make this?" I asked as he handed me the keys to open the front door.

"A good while" he said walking up the stairs.

"Oh okay" i said as he put the bags down near the entrance and turned to me.

"So ... what do you want to do?" i asked having a few ideas. He came closer towards me, having the same idea

"I have an Idea" he said grinning as he reached me grabbing at my waist and pulling me close towards him. I looked up smiling before pressing my lips onto his.

***

We were on the living room floor, underneath blanket i managed to grab in between our little session and i was lying with my head on his chest looking up as we were talking.

"So this 'it', has he or she seen us together?" i asked out of curiosity.

"Yes" he said as i looked up at him.

"Oh how rude, didn't even say hi" i said sarcastically

"'It' is not someone i want to have coffee with from time to time" he said being genuine.

"They can't be so bad" i said. This 'it' character must have some sort of family or friends.

"I cant really judge 'it', never met them and i don't really want to either" he said looking down at me. I started locking and unlocking our hands above my head.

"So you here all these rumours and not actually heard 'it's' side" i said feeling sorry for this , uh thing.

"Again, you don't just do that, 'it's' like death but our immortal version" he said

"Okay" i said giving up on defending this 'it' person. With his hand that I was playing with, he pulled me so I rolled on top of him.

"Now enough about 'it' and more about us" he said before I kissed him. It seems as if we can't let eachtoher go ...