How's my daughter your eyes turned towards the direction of voice which was of your mother-in-law. She entered in and behind her entered Mr. Kim as well.

I'm doing fine now you said and smiled a little which was rather fake.

They talked to you for a while and then everyone left so that you can take rest. Gladly no one asked about how you got hit since Taehyung told them not to ask so but you knew it won't last for long and you cannot hide the truth for forever.

Jungkook, Jimin and Dahyun came over as well and talked to you for a while. Everyone was happy to see you awake but were you happy?

Your Pov

I don't know how to face everyone. Whatever that filthy man said was truth or a made-up lie. I feel everything is messed up. I'm worrying everyone around me so much. Am I really a nuisance.

With these thoughts in your head and the effects of medicines you didn't know when you went into a deep slumber.

Mr. Min words have surely affected you in a bad way. They left a deep impact on you bringing your insecurities back. All your memories became clear which was hazy for you before that made you somewhat believe in his words.

You needed time to accept and sort out everything so that you can be at peace.

It was nighttime and Taehyung was feeding you soup. Although it was the nurse's work Taehyung insisted on doing it by himself. He was not ready to leave you alone at all. He was scared. He tried talking to you, but you only nodded your head him or just replied shortly. He thought that you're behaving this way because you're weak. He wanted to ask about the accident, but he didn't analyzing your condition.

After 3 days, you were finally back at your home. Mrs. Kim came to live with you as well in order to take care of you. Your mother wanted to take you with her but you denied. You knew you needed to sort yourself before talking with her.

When the police inquired about the accident to you, you said it was your fault. You have been awfully silent since the accident, and everyone noticed it. They thought it's maybe because it was a big accident, and you are affected by it, but Taehyung knew something was wrong. And this behavioral change in you was unknowingly hurting him.

It's been 1 week since you're back home. Your health is getting better and now you're able to do some of your works by yourself. Taehyung has been strictly taking care of you. He always makes sure that you took your meals and medicines on time. But still you were not replying properly. You were always lost in your thoughts which bothered Taehyung.

He missed your old cheerful self. He has never seen you this quiet. He tried having conversations with you but because of your lack of attention and replies he never succeeded.

Today he has to go to office for a meeting, as his presence was important. He strictly ordered the maids to take care of your needs. He was hesitant to go but since his mother was present, he went.

Taehyung's Pov

Finally, the meeting is over, now I can go home. I was packing my stuff when Jimin came in the room.

Look at you Tae, you look tired he said looking at me. He was right tho, I have been neglecting my health since Y/n's accident. I haven't paid proper attention to me. I'm glad he's managing everything at office.

I know, it's just t-that I'm a bit worried I said avoiding eye contact with him.

Worried about Y/n he asked to which I nodded my head. He came towards me and hugged me as I hug him back.

She'll be fine and get back to her normal self if we try don't worry, he said as my eyes glistened.

Jimin s-she's awfully quiet and its h-hurting me. It's been a week I can't s-see her like this. She looks so b-broken I said finally breaking down in tears.