Tae me and y/n, we're stuck in the elevator do something quickly her condition isn't good Jimin said in an extreme rush making Taehyung worried.

Jimin please take care of her she is claustrophobic,

I'm trying my best but please ask someone to open the lift fast Jimin said.

The electricians were working as Taehyung went there,

Do it fast my wife and my friend are stuck inside he said sternly scaring the poor electrician.

Sir, it'll only take some minutes we're doing it the electrician said while Taehyung went near the lift waiting impatiently.

You fainted in Jimin arms as you were finding it difficult to breathe, Jimin patted your cheeks to wake you up but there was no response from you.

In a minute the lift opened and Taehyung rushed in. Taking your head in his lap he patted your cheeks to wake you up.

Y/n wake up, look I'm here. We're out now please open your eyes he said restlessly.

You opened your eyes for a second but closed them again. Your face was covered in sweat. Picking you up in his arms he went outside.

Jimin I'm taking her home ask the driver to take out the car.

Okay and please update me about her health once she is okay Jimin said and left as Taehyung nod at him.

Time skips,

Taehyung was restless looking at you it's been 3 hours but you still didn't woke up. The doctor said you fainted because of your phobia.

Blinking your eyes you slowly opened them, looking around you figured out you were in your bedroom.

Aish these headaches won't let me live in peace you mumbled slowly as your head was paining.

You slowly sat on the bed resting your head on the headboard, Taehyung who was in the balcony attending a call immediately came to you seeing you awake.

You woke up he said cupping your face in his hands.

How are you feeling now? he asked.

Just a little headache you said slowly.

Then let me massage your head you'll feel better he said and started massaging your head.

Why did you came to the office he suddenly asked.

Mom wanted me to give lunch to you that's why you said.

Then you should've informed me that you're coming he said.

As if you would've picked my calls you said slowly.

He heard you and felt guilty about his behavior since the past week but didn't replied. He kept massaging your head.

I'm feeling better now you said holding his hands.

Do you need anything else? he asked and you nodded your head.

I'm hungry.

Okay let's go and eat, but first go and freshen up hmm maids have already prepared the food he said and went to arrange the dinner.

Your Pov,

After freshening up I came downstairs, Taehyung had already arranged everything. I sat beside him and we silently ate the food.

After some time,

Can we go for a walk I asked Taehyung who was busy washing the dishes.

Sure, he replied and after washing his hands he said let's go.

Both of them were silently walking on the roadside when Y/n spotted a park.

Taehyung will you let me explain you asked looking into his eyes as he gently nodded his head.

I know you feel betrayed, I should've told you everything but I was afraid of losing you. I once heard you saying you hate liars and that stopped me from telling you anything, I didn't wanted to loose you.

But believe m-me, the day I proposed you it was not b-because of any dare or something. I did that because I genuinely loved you. You know Dahyun and Jungkook wanted me to date you because they thought we'll be perfect for each other but the way they chose was wrong.

My love for you was never a lie you said as your eyes turned glossy.

Taehyung was listening to you with some unshed tears in his eyes

Why did you l-left me Tae? I went to your house the next day but you already left. I tried so h-hard to reach you but you blocked every way. I missed you like c-crazy all these y-years. Forgive me n-now, its getting painful. I can't see hatred in your eyes for m-me.

You broke down in the end as Taehyung hugged you tightly.

Shhh don't cry. I already forgave you. I never hated you, how can I? I was just mad at you. I thought that you used me, played with my feelings. I left you because I didn't had courage to listen that I was a bet from your mouth so I thought going away is the best option he said explaining his side.

You're mine you said as you hugged him tightly still crying.

What if our m-mothers didn't get us married huh? You would have married someone else he said patting your head trying to ease up the atmosphere.

Nah, I would've spent my life with our memories rather than marrying someone other than you, you uttered.

But you said yes without even knowing it was me he questioned.

Because eomma was forcing me, if it wasn't you I have already planned to do something that the boy would've rejected me you explained like a lost child as he laughed.

You broke the hug and smile seeing him laughing heartedly for the first time after your marriage. You raised your hand and caressed his cheeks, he stopped laughing and looked at you with so many emotions in his eyes. You were already looking at him with a little smile.

Slowly leaning in you pecked his lips and backed off.

I love you, you said looking into his eyes.

Pulling you closer by your waist Taehyung smashed his lips with yours while you immediately kissed him back. Holding your nape he tilted his head for better access. You wrapped your hands around his neck pulling him more closer. The emotions you both felt were euphoric. The kiss was getting rough every second. As if you both were trying to make up for every lost moments.

Pulling out from the kiss Taehyung rested his forehead onto yours

I love you so much he said and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. You closed your eyes and smiled at his actions.

Intertwining your hands with his you both went back home talking and giggling happily. 

"Sorting out the misunderstandings is betterment for the journey ahead"

••••••••••••••••••••

-Do Vote🖤
-Raise out your opinions regarding the chapter.

LOVE ME AGAIN [KTH•FF]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara