"I guess I am, I didn't even realize it." Valerie said.

"Why don't we get food, you know we never actually caught up since you rescued us." Moose said.

"You two go, I think I have a lead." Rickshaw said.

"A lead?" Valerie asked.

"Yea, Moose and I have been trying to locate other 671st members." Rickshaw said.

"Wait really? More of you boys are alive?" Valerie asked.

"We hope, but come now let's go eat." Moose said, and Valerie turned back to the bad batch. Hunter was looking at her almost as if he knew she was asking for permission. He nodded and Valerie turned back and followed Moose to the mess hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kamino is gone?!" Rex said, sounding upset. Tech had turned away from the group's conversation. He saw Omega wandering around taking everything in but he didn't see Valerie. He saw Rickshaw standing over a holotable with resistance fighters around the table as well. He walked over to him.

Rickshaw looked up. "Tech, what can I help you with, brother?" He asked.

Tech adjusted his goggles. "Brother?"

"Well yea, we are brothers."

"Right... anyways, have you seen Val?"

"Yea, she and Moose went to the mess hall, they're catching up. They haven't seen each other since before the order."

"Right Corellia."

Rickshaw rubbed the back of his neck. "Yea Corellia was rough, she told you about that?"

"A brief synopsis basically."

"Yea, they have a lot to catch up on. She may not be a clone but those two are practically siblings."

"Noted, I'm going to go find her."

Rickshaw waved. "Good luck Tech." Tech walked away and Rickshaw turned back to the table. 

Tech wandered through the halls, making his way to the mess hall. Resistance fighters moved past him, paying no mind to him. He still had his helmet on and he couldn't help but wonder if these people knew he was a clone. He stood at the entrance to the mess hall and took his helmet off and tucked it under his arm. He walked in and looked around. Many different humans and species were all going about their business and eating. His eyes scanned the room and he saw Valerie sitting with Moose. It looked like she was laughing at something he said. He watched them, and took note of how happy she looked. Tech thought it had been a while since he's seen her genuinely smile like that. Then he noticed Gregor was sitting on her other side, he put a hand on her shoulder and she laughed some more. Tech's cheeks felt hot. He put his helmet back on and turned and left the mess hall, he started making his way back to the bridge, wondering why he felt so annoyed that Gregor was sitting with Valerie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valerie and Moose took their seats in the mess hall. Valerie took a bite of her meal. "So how has the bad batch been treating you?" Moose asked.

Valerie wiped her mouth, "they've been treating me good. Like a member of the team. After the order." She paused. "I ran away from them. I was with a padawan but we went our separate ways and I was on my own for a while and when I was in trouble but Tech had been trying to reach me during the time I was alone and I put my trust in them and well. I've stuck with them."

"That's good, Valerie. I'm glad you stayed with them then."

Valerie nodded. "So how did you and Rickshaw end up on Daro?"