🐝 👸 Miracle Queen - (The Battle of the Miraculous) - Part 2 🐝 👸

Scene: Scarlet is narrating. Miracle Queen is standing with Hawk Moth on the roof of the Grande Paris Hotel while Chloé watches in horror.

Scarlet: Experiencing loss is a part of life. But good things come, too. Expect the unexpected, and embrace it.

Hawk Moth: Use them well, My Queen. (Hawk Moth hands Miracle Queen the Miracle Box)

Chloé: (pain) You won't get away with this Hawkmoth. Fiery Fall, Ladybug and Chat Noir will stop you.

Hawkmoth: (evil smile) I already have... (leap away)

Chloé tried to get up and stand on her feet but winced in pain from earlier on by Zoé.

Chloé: I can't stand here and do nothing, I'm gonna help Fiery Fall. (Walk after him while wincing in pain.)

Scene: Miracle Queen sending her wasps from the Trocadéro

Miracle Queen: Sting them! Sting them all! Make them mine!

Scene: Continuing narration: Césaire apartment. Nino is welcomed by Alya and her family. Alya's father, Otis Césaire is seen playfully patting Nino's back. Nino and Alya share an affectionate hug, until...

Scarlet: Each first time is an adventure.

(The Césaire family and Nino are stung by Miracle Queen's wasps.)

Scene: Continuing narration: Max and his mom receive a space suit

Scarlet: And who knows how far these adventures will lead you.

(Max and his mom have a mother-son moment, as they celebrate, they are stung by the wasps.)

Scene: Continuing narration: Kim and Ondine at the swimming pool.

Scarlet: You find people to whom you entrust your heart as much as they entrust theirs to you.

(Kim and Ondine are stung by the wasps.)

Scene: Continuing narration: André and Audrey outside Le Grand Paris

Scarlet: That trust is sometimes broken, but it can always be restored.

(André and Audrey are stung by the wasps.)

Scene: Ending narration: Oliver and CJ hug Scarlet at the Place des Vosges, attempting to comfort her after her heartbreak.

Scarlet: (narrating) Yes, sometimes the road can be winding. You might even get lost along the way. But with the help of the right people, you'll always find your destination.

Scarlet: (sniffing) Sorry I don't know why I did that.

Oliver: Are you okay Scarlet?

Scarlet: Yes. Thank you, Oliver.

Oliver: You love him don't you Scarlet?

Scarlet: Well... Adrien and Kagami have things in common. Maybe they are made for each other instead of me. (shields her face with her face) 

Oliver: (grabs her hand) Scarlet... ever since I met you, you have had a kind, pure heart with the gentle voice of an Angel (places her hand on his chest) my heart skipped a beat when I was with you. (Scarlet blushed)

Oliver leaned toward Scarlet to kiss her as Scarlet looked at him still blushing and leaned toward him as well. CJ heard a buzzing sound as he saw a swarm of Miracle Queen's wasps; he alerted Scarlet and Oliver as he interrupted their attempt to kiss.

Oliver: CJ... what is- (Oliver sees Miracle Queen's wasps coming toward them.) Scarlet! (Oliver sacrifices for Scarlet, turns her around and is stung by a wasp.)