Cancer - Part 2

🔥🔥This Chapter contains upsetting moments. I hope you bring your extra tissue with you, everyone. Enjoy🔥🔥

Scene: Art classroom

Everyone was doing their free time as they were doing their artwork. Alix was doing her spray painting and Nathaniel and Marc were working on their comic books.

Scarlet is painting her mother while she smiles as Jean-Pierre notices it and walks toward her.

Jean-Pierre: Wow Scarlets, that's a lovely masterpiece, everyone comes and sees Scarlet's artwork.

Alix, Nathaniel and Marc stop what they are doing and come to see Scarlet's Artwork as they are impressed with her work.

Alix: Wow Scarlet

Marc: That is very beautiful artwork, Scarlet.

Jean-Pierre: Say... Scarlet, who is that lovely woman?

Scarlet: Well... That my mom, she had died from cancer when I was a baby.

Everyone feels sympathetic for Scarlet for losing a mother when she was a baby. As everyone was walking back doing their own thing. Scarlet started to cough hard as her eye was getting blurry and funny Alix noticed it.

Alex: (abit worried) Hey Scarlet, are you feeling okay?

Scarlet: (weakly) Alix... I don't... feel so good (She collapsed and fainted onto the floor as everyone was shocked as they surrounded her.)

Marc: (shocked) Scarlet!? Are you okay? (checking her Jean-Pierre, something wrong with Scarlet?

Jean-Pierre: (checks her pulse as it is weak) I'm gonna call an ambulance. (He dials for an ambulance call while everyone is making sure that she is comfortable.)

A few minutes later

Everyone is watching Scarlet wheeled out of the school. They were shocked and confused sadly as they didn't know what was going on with her.

Ayla: (worried) Alix what happened to Scarlet?

Alix: (worried) I don't know, she just collapsed on the floor.

Adrien was shocked by it as he looked at the ambulance still wheeling Scarlet out of the school he ran toward them as they wheeled her in the ambulance and everyone followed him outside of school.

Adrien: (worried, upset) Excuse me, What's wrong with Scarlet?

Paramedic #1: We can't give out any information till further notice.

Adrien: (sad) I want to go with Scarlet.

Paramedic #1: Listen, young man, you can't come unless you are a family member. Are you a family member, young man?

Adrien: (abit serious) Yes I am. I'm Scarlet Water's Fiancé.

Paramedic #1: Yeah and I'm the Easter bunny, nice try young man.

Adrien: (panicked, sad) But wait- (Nino interrupted them)

Nino: He's telling you the truth Sir, he and Scarlet are both arranged to be married from a business arrangement.

Paramedic #1: Alright climb aboard (Adrien climbs into the ambulance as Nino gives him a thumbs up for good luck Adrien waves at them closes the door and looks sadly at Scarlet as he holds her hand gently).

Scene: Hospital.

Master Fu quickly arrived at the hospital to see Scarlet with a fake moustache and a hat in disguise. He arrived at the room where Scarlet was holding as he saw Adrien in the hospital room holding Scarlet's hand. Fu smiles gently as he knocks on the door and opens the door as Adrien looks at the old man while holding Scarlet's hand.