Feast

Scene: Nadja Chamack is reporting on TVi from the museum.

Nadja Chamack: Don't be bemused, it's just the news! The Louvre Museum will be unveiling its latest acquisition today: a mysterious statue carved from hardened lava, which was recently discovered on the highest mountaintops of Tibet, by the museum's curator, Mr Kubdel.

Marinette: (dreamy voice) Adrien.

Scarlet looked at Marinette as she rolled her eyes and chucked quietly.

Alya: Marinette, I asked Alix to get us into this unveiling so I could show you what I figured out about superheroes. (Scarlet overheard it as she looked at Ayla) Not so you could gawk at Adrien. You can do that any day at school, girl.

Marinette: Super Adrien... —ah, heroes! I'm all ears.

Scarlet: (walking toward Ayla, Marinette and Alix) Am I hearing that you figured out about superheroes Ayla?

Alya: Yeah Scar, so first you need to know that superheroes like Fiery Fall, Ladybug and Cat Noir get their powers from magic jewels called Miraculous.

Scarlet: Ayla, I thought you were gonna stop researching Fiery Fall so you wouldn't jeopardise her secret identity!

Alya: Oh, I—I know. Except this research has nothing to do with her identity. I'm gonna help Fiery Fall unmask Hawk Moth! And I think I found a connection between superheroes, Hawk Moth, and the Miraculous.

Scarlet: (unsure) Ummm...

Alya: Okay, I'm convinced Fiery Fall, Ladybug, Cat Noir, and other Miraculous holders have been depicted through the centuries. Until, for some unknown reason, they disappeared, and the world forgot about them. We already know that the great Phoenix Titan was the guardian for centuries till its leader banished her into the sun and Fiery Fall freed it from its grasp.

Marinette: Due to the red eclipse that was connected to the Phoenix miraculous and its previous miraculous holder.

Alya: Here, a black knight, or Black Cat Miraculous holder.

Alix: Hmm...

Alya: Here, a lady, or a Butterfly superhero. Now this, Hercules, or Lion Miraculous holder.

Scarlet: Okay, so now there's a Lion Miraculous?

Alix: Why not a Bunny Miraculous while you're at it?

Alya: Now you know back in the day sculptures were painted, right? Most of the paint vanished over time, but tiny microscopic pigments remain. Thanks to this special app, witness how it originally looked. But here's the big thing. All these works of art have something in common. It's the same symbol! Look, everywhere. (Scarlet gasps as she imagines Master Fu's mission) It's like some kind of secret society emblem. As if a kind of Order of the Guardians has been watching over the superheroes since the beginning of time!

Alix: Huh, looks like the symbol on the Tibetan statue my old man found.

Scarlet's phone just beeps as she looks at it showing a messenger from Adrien that they were gonna veil the statue.

Scarlet: (quickly) I'll be right back. (Running back to where Adrien is as Mr. Kubdel unveils the statue, Nathalie gasps, and the tablet she's holding falls and breaks)

Adrien: Nathalie, are you okay? (Scarlet looks at them as she feels symphony)

Nathalie: It's nothing, Adrien. Just a dizzy spell.

Scarlet looks at the statue carefully. She started to get a mild headache. She shakes it off and continues to look at the statue. Suddenly her eyes started to form four Phoenix eyes that appeared on her face.