🐈‍⬛ Cat Sitter 🐈‍⬛

🔥🔥This Chapter will focus on CJ, Adrien and Plagg as Scarlet will be absent in this chapter. Please enjoy this Chapter guys 🔥🔥

Scene: Scarlet's room

Furyy flew around the room as she tried to hide she dived into a bowl of strawberries as she played hide and seek with CJ. CJ tried to find Furyy as he sniffed for her sense as it started to pick up, he began to sniff into a bowl of strawberries and used his teeth gently to pick up something out of the strawberry bowl and surprisingly he found Furyy.

Furyy: You found me CJ.

CJ meowed happily as he licked Furyy's cheek as she giggled by her ticklish while Scarlet watched them in the background happily.

Scarlet: (smiles) Look like you two have some fun. (Furyy flies and levitates infront of Scarlet.

Furyy: Yeah we've been playing hide and seek and CJ has done well finding me with his good sense of smell.

Scarlet: (giggles) That's because you smell like strawberries that you have been munching on earlier on. (Furyy giggled as CJ meowed happily) It has been a few weeks since CJ got his Citizenship Certificate. I want to surprise him with something.

Furyy: (thinking) I know... (she whispered something in Scarlet's ears and CJ tilted his head curiously as Scarlet smiled at Furyy's idea.)

Scarlet: That's a wonderful idea Furyy, but I need someone to cat sit with CJ... (she thinks of someone as she picks up her phone and dials the number as it rings as it picks up) Hello, Adrien?

Adrien: (phone call) Hey Scarlet, how are you?

Scarlet: (phone call) I'm fine Adrien thanks, listen umm... are you busy in a few hours?

Adrien: (phone call) Umm... I'm only doing Chinese lessons and yeah I'm free, why?

Scarlet: (phone call) I need you to do me a big favour... for me?

Adrien: (phone call) Sure What is it?

... a few minutes later...

Scene: Adrien's bedroom.

Plagg: (dramatic) NOOOOOOOO! (He clings to Adrien's collar of his jacket) How could you do this to me? She asks you to sit that CJ while she runs some errands.

Adrien: Come on Plagg, I think you need to learn to be nice to him. CJ see you as a baby kitten.

Plagg: (Pouting Mad) After what he did to me, a few months ago he ruined my beautiful fur with his sloppy saliva when Big Sis invited me for a catch-up. When I came back I looked like a drowned rat. (He crossed his arms and huffed)

Adrien: (Laugh) Well... you and CJ are both cats and CJ is cleaning you up, so you don't smell like Camembert. At least you smell nice after that nice bath CJ gave you.

Plagg: (snarls mad) Don't.... go... there... I love that Camembert smells on me. (He munches on a Camembert madly as Adrien rolls his eye with laughter)

Scene: The Park.

Scarlet is Sitting on the bench while holding a CJ in her arms while waiting for Adrien.

Scarlet: Well... CJ are you excited to spend time with Adrien?

CJ meowed happily as Adrien arrived in the park Scarlet noticed it and walked toward him while holding CJ in her arms.

Adrien: Hey Scar, Hey CJ (he stroked his head gently as he purred happily as Scarlet and Adrien giggled at CJ's cutest) 

Scarlet: Hey Adrien, thank you for doing this I appreciate it so much.