⏳🐰Timetagger🐰⌛

Scene: Place des Vosges. CJ is chasing a butterfly around the park, while Estella is recording Scarlet as she is rapping her new song.

🔥🔥That is the song of 7 Rings - Ariana Grande, I wanna say thank you to TahariaWhoLovesMyHea for this.🔥🔥

Scarlet: (rapping)
Yeah, my receipts be lookin' like phone numbers
If it ain't money, then wrong number
Black Card is my business card
The way it be settin' the tone for me

I don't mean to brag
But I be like, "Put it in the bag"
Yeah
When you see them racks
They stacked up like my ass
Yeah

(Estella bopped her head to the music)

Shoot
Go from the store to the booth
Make it all back in one loop
Gimme the loot
Never mind, I got the juice
Nothin' but net when we shoot

Look at my neck
Look at my jet
Ain't got enough money to pay me respect
Ain't no budget when I'm on the set
If I like it then that's what I get
Yeah

Estella: Wow girls you're on fire, even boys can't touch you.

(Both Estella and Scarlet giggled, CJ walked up to them and lay down as he was tired.)

Estella: Looks like CJ is worn down after chasing a butterfly around the park.

CJ: (tried) Meow (laying next to Scarlet)

Estella: I forgot to tell you that my Instagram has got 20 million followers.

Scarlet: (excited) Congratulations (hugging her) I'm so proud of you.

Estella: Thank you, girl, I also heard that you have been nominated for the Grammy Award 3 times in different categories in the upcoming event in a few days.

Scarlet: Thank you, Estella. Your father told me about it earlier on.

(Scarlet spots pigeons formed as a bomb in the sky)

Scarlet: Uh, again?! Estella, can you handle CJ on your own? I uh, I just remembered I promised my dad I would help him with my upcoming music.

Estella: Sure things girl, I'll keep an eye on CJ.

Scarlet: Thank Estella, been a good boy CJ. (laughs) catch you later best BFF in the world!

(Scarlet runs away as CJ meows sadly. She hides behind a pillar of a nearby building.)

Furyy: That excuse wasn't exactly your best one yet, Scarlet.

Scarlet: I know but I'm running out of excuses. I've needed so many this week. Furyy, Wings arise!

Scene: Louvre, outside. Ladybug and Cat Noir are looking unimpressed at Mr. Pigeon, who is flying on a flock of pigeons in front of the Louvre.

Mr Pigeon: Fiery Fall, Ladybug, Chat Noir, if you don't give me your Miraculous, this pigeon iron will crash down on the Louvre pyramid and give all the tourists inside it perfectly flat socks! Pigeons have a right to culture, too. (Pigeon noises)

(Fiery Fall arrives on the scene.)

Fiery Fall: (bored) What is it this time?

Cat Noir: Hey there, birdy boo. No need to brief you on this one, right?

Fiery Fall: (sighs) Nope. Let's just end this fast like the last 23 other times. (bored) Ladybug you know what to do.

Ladybug: (bored) Lucky Charm.

(The Lucky Charm animation isn't shown, but Ladybug receives a palm-sized object. It's uncertain what it is or what she uses it for)

Cat Noir: Cataclysm.