Backwarder

Scene: Year - 1940. Flashback near the Eiffel Tower in black-and-white except for red searchlights: comparatively young Wang Fu and young Marianne Lenoir are running away from the Nazis

Marianne: (stops near the Seine and Fu turns around) Wait! We have to fight, Fu! Let's use the Miraculous: I'll take the Phoenix and you take the Black Cat!

Master Fu: But what if we fail? They'll get hold of this box and it will mean the end of the world and discovering the Titan's power and using it as a weapon! Come with me; we'll be safe in England.

(Fu grasps Marianne's hand as he runs forward, but she frees it from his grasp; he turns around in surprise.)

Master Fu: Marianne?

Marianne: Leave without me — I'd rather stay and resist, even without the Miraculous!

(Fu takes a button with the Chinese ideogram 爱, meaning love, from his tie and fastens it to Marianne's blouse; he then places his hands on her upper arms.)

Master Fu: (as sad background music commences) I'll come back for this...and you!

Marianne: (holding Fu's clenched fists) I'll be waiting for you, right here, every day!

Master Fu: Marianne, I've never told you this, but I—

Marianne: (placing her finger on his lips.) Shh... Tell me when you come back!

(A red light falls on Marianne's face and the voice of a man is heard from afar as she turns to the source.)

Nazi: Over there! Catch them!

Marianne: (turns to Fu) Now, go!

(Fu and Marianne let go of each other's hands and run in opposite directions and the man's voice is heard once again.)

Nazi: Come on! Faster! The box! We must get the box and that Phoenix necklace!

Scene: Present Day - Scarlet's room.

Scarlet: Okay Girls! I brought your girls here for an emergency! (Rose and Juleka were paying attention to Scarlet except Estella looking extremely cooing with CJ). Adrien and his father have been invited to the Royal Wedding in England this weekend.

Estella: (distracted while cooing with CJ) What's the problem with that? (Estella looks at Scarlet as she raises her eyebrow which makes her pay attention to her) Sorry, Scarlet I just 100% adore your CJ, I've never seen a person who adopted this cute little thing.

CJ meowed happily as he licked Estella's face that he liked her.

Estella: (shrieking with excitement and giving Scarlet a puppy eye) Scarlet, can I keep him?

Scarlet: (chucked) Estella I know you love CJ, well... we all do.

Rose: (cheerful) Yeah... CJ is the most adorable black panther that I have ever seen. He so is a double of Chat noir.

Juleka: (mumbled) Yeah he doubles Chat noir.

CJ wag his tail happily as he licks Rose's face and Juleka's face they comment on CJ with his favourite hero Chat Noir.

Scarlet: Anyway girls, Kagami and her mother are going too! (paces around the room doing dramatic hand gestures) This means that Adrien and Kagami will be spending an entire weekend together!

Estella: (concern) And that's bad because...

Scarlet: (A visual starts playing in the background as Scarlet's abit saddened) That means that Adrien will blow away by her awesome dress and hairstyle? And they dance together at the reception? And they also tour the city on a romantic horse and buggy ride. And take the London Eye to watch some fireworks in the sky! (visual ends) They're taking the Startrain to London at 11 AM; that's in less than two hours! I need to do something girls... but what?

Legend of the Phoenix Miraculous Season 3 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें