🐵🪩Party Crasher🪩🐵

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien is talking to Wayhem through a video chat.

Adrien: I'm sorry, Wayhem, but I've got a casting this afternoon and then a private fencing lesson. (notices Wayhem tearing up) But we will hang out soon. You're my number one fan after all. (Wayhem dries his tears) My father never lets me hang out. I never have friends over, either except Scarlet. We are just studying together for an English exam next week.

Wayhem: Seriously? You are so lucky that you hang out with Miss Waters, she is just so beautiful and has the voice of thousands of angels. (Adrien chucked ) One of these days, I'm gonna come over and change your dad's mind and we'll have a-rockin' good time. For real!

Adrien: My father doesn't change his mind very easily, but I appreciate the thought. Okay, gotta go finish my study with Scarlet before the shoot. See you, Wayhem.

Wayhem: Bye, Adrien. Tell Miss Waters I love her song (hangs up)

Scarlet exited the bathroom as she refreshed herself.

Scarlet: Hey, is everything okay?

Adrien: Yeah everything is fine, it's just that Wayhem wants to hang out with me but...

Scarlet: Your father is too strict with you. Adrien, I understand that you don't wanna disappoint your father but it's your life, you can't let your father control your life otherwise you might miss out on the biggest thing of your entire life.

Adrien: I know Scarlet, my father has very high expectations of me. I can't go behind his back like that. Besides, even if I wanted to live it up a little, my bodyguard kept an eye on me and made sure I stayed in line.

Scarlet: (concerned) But still...

Scene: Agreste car. Nathalie notices the hologram of Gabriel flickering and adjusts it. She then picks up a call from Gabriel.

Gabriel: (on speaker) Is everything going to plan, Nathalie?

Nathalie: Yes. On route to the airport, sir. You will officially be spending the entire weekend in Tokyo. No one will ever suspect that you stayed home.

Scene: Gabriel's atelier.

Gabriel: Perfect. (hangs up and then presses the buttons on his painting, leading down to his repository) Emilie, we miss you so much. But you'll be back with us very soon. Thanks to my akumas, it's only a matter of time before I take control of their Miraculous. Merging them will grant me absolute power to reshape reality control the universe, and finally, reverse our past mistakes. (notices white butterflies emerging from their cocoons) They're ready. Nooroo, time to harvest. (collects the butterflies)

Scene: Outside the Agreste mansion.

Nino: Okay, remember our objective. To penetrate the impenetrable fortress, aka Adrien's pad. Our main obstacle, Adrien's old man, is headed for Tokyo's fashion week along with Obstacle #2. As for Obstacle #3, we have our secret weapon to neutralise him. (Max taps his bookbag) Operation Adrien begins now!

Ivan: Uh... now, now?

Nino: Yeah, now, now! What now?

Ivan: Uh, now, is when I promised Mylène I'd go help her plant some trees down by the river.

Kim: Wait a second! The street thing today?

Max: Yes, and the probability of the girls being disappointed if we don't participate is 100%.

Nino: Which is why I already came up with official excuses for each of you. (Hand everyone a piece of paper) Like you, Kim, have a swimming lesson.

Kim: Great! I always have my trunks on me.