❤️🐝 Start of Chloé's Redemption ❤️🐝

Scène: Collège Françoise Dupont, the courtyard.

Scarlet was hanging out with her friends Estella, Rose and Juleka as they were talking about music stuff.

Scarlet: Okay, Guys, so I need some ideas for the new song for the 20th wedding anniversary of Chloe's parents. (Sign annoyed) I don't know why I am doing this.

Girls: hmmmmm...

Estella: Well... the song has to be romantic for the couple so the couple needs to feel love for each other. I bet Chloe's parents were the perfect couple for the past 20 years.

Rose: Umm... to be honest, Estella I don't think that Chloe's mom was a lovey-dovey person before you arrived in Paris. She is the serious queen of fashion who doesn't show any love to anyone including Chloe.

Juleka: (muttered) Maybe that's why Chloe was always mean to anyone.

Scarlet: Maybe I do feel sorry for Chloe even though she wants to earn her mother's love.

Girls: (abit down) Yeah...

As the girls were talking to each other a random boy came up to Scarlet with a love letter Scarlet was a bit confused.

Random Boy: (blushed, stuttered) Umm... Miss Scarlet Waters, you are the most beautiful girl in school so (he kneels his knees in front of everyone as they are watching them.) Scarlet Waters, will you go on a date with me? (Present a bouquet of Daisies)

Scarlet: (Surprised) Umm... I'm flattered by your request but I don't even know you I'm sorry.

A random boy was shocked, heartbroken and unintentionally embarrassed as it caused several people to laugh and taunt him.

Random boy: (Angrily look at Scarlet) YOU ARE BITCH WITH A STONE HEART. (Run away as Scarlet and her friends are shocked by his words)

Scarlet was about to go after him to apologise but Estella held her back.

Estella: Forget about it, he's not worth it (shouting angrily) YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE DON'T EVER CALL SCARLET A B-WORD.

Lila was watching it from the distance as she smiled evilly as she walked toward Scarlet.

Lila: (acting innocently) Scarlet, how can you be so cruel toward that boy who gave you a wholehearted confession?

Scarlet: (annoyed) You should mind your own business Lila and secondly, I didn't mean to hurt that boy's feelings.

Lila: It was still hurtful and you choose your words poorly for a tacky song- (she was interrupted as Chloe stepped in suddenly by Scarlet Surprise.)

Chloe: (Sassy) Okay Lila, back off this is not your business if Scarlet doesn't want to be with an ugly boy.

Lila is genuinely surprised that Chloe is defending Scarlet and expressing her speech.

Chloe: I couldn't stand by and watch a cringy scene of you being super annoying Lila. Go away loser. (Lila angrily walks away)

Scarlet: (shocking surprise) Thank you Chloe for defending me.

Chloe: (rolls her eyes) I didn't do it for you tacky songbird, I just wanted Lila to stop talking. Ridiculous Utterly ridiculous (walks away leaving Scarlet surprised by Chloe's action.)

Scene: Outside School.

The random boy storms out of the school and sits down on the steps feeling angry toward Scarlet.

Random boy: (angrily) How could she embarrass me infront of everyone, how could she reject me after I poured my heart out? She should be punished. (He clenches his fist and growls furiously)