👠👠 Sole Crusher 👠👠

Scene: Taxi. The taxi driver tells Zoé Lee all about Paris while she is texting on her phone and chewing her gum annoyed.

Taxi Driver: You'll discover for yourself, Mademoiselle, but one can never see too much of Paris. (displays the Eiffel Tower) Does the Eiffel Tower need an introduction? And to think that when it was first built, the Parisians thought it would stick out like a sore thumb. (displays the Trocadéro) And over there are the Trocadéro gardens. Did you know that underneath there is an aquarium, the first in the world built in 1867? (he was interrupted by Zoé's bad attitude.

Zoé: (annoyed, sassy) How about enough talking and speed up 'cause you were a couple of minutes late for picking me up. (Taxi driver gulped nervously) Try not to disappoint me again.

Taxi Driver: (nervously) Yes ma'am, right away ma'am (he speeds up the limo)

Scene: Outside of the Le Grand Paris. Zoé exits the taxi.

Zoé: (looks at the taxi driver annoyed) Grab my bags to my hotel. (Taxi driver grabs her bags from the limo's booth.)

Taxi Driver: Would that be all miss?

Zoé: Nah there is something... (she takes her chewing gun from her mouth and places it on his forehead) That's what you get for being a couple of minutes later

Taxi Driver: (Disgusted) Ewwww... (walks back to his limo and drives away leaving Zoé with a dirty smirk on her face as she enters the hotel).

Scene: Le Grand Paris.

Butler Jean: Pardon me madame, but your daughter Mademoiselle Zoé has arrived.

Zoé: (smirks) Hello Mother. I'm gonna need my school stuff here from my old school in New York.

Audrey: Why is that Zoé, honey?

Zoé: I was expelled for pulling a prank by dumping a bucket of pink paint on a girl for talking to her crush.

Audrey: (Laughed) I'm impressed Zoé, I was just like that when I was younger. You are far better than my other daughter Chloé. You are the perfect daughter that I could ask for.

Zoé: (smirks) I appreciate that Mom.

Audrey: Jean Quinton. Escort Zoé to Chloé room for an official introduction.

Butler Jean: Yes madam.

Scene: Chloé's room.

Chloé: (smile) You must be Zoé, it was nice to meet you. I never thought I had a sister.

Zoé: (annoyed) Half-sister.

Chloé: (smiles) Well... it was nice to have someone who I can spend time with... unlike my parents who never had the time for me.

Zoé: (hastily Laugh) Why would I spend time with a basic Barbie like you even if someone paid you too?

Chloé: (gasps) That's not very nice, you don't have to be so nasty.

Zoé: (dirty smirk to Chloe) Listen up Barbie, you may be my half-sister but don't forget that I'm always better than you even Mother agrees with it. Goodbye (she walks out of Chloé's room with a dirty smirk on her face while leaving Chloé gobsmacked in shock.)

Chloé: (to herself) I guess this is what other people felt like when I was cruel to them before. (She looks at the bee brooch and reminds herself about the good deeds.)

Zoe: (smirks) I tell you what Chloe... If you show me how evil you are, I'll accept you as my true sister. (Chloe looks concerned about this conversation.)

Chloe: I... (She looks at the bee brooch and remembers Fiery Fall advising her about her purpose to be good. She looks mad at Zoé as she refuses her offer.) No!... I'm not gonna do any evil and nasty stuff to anyone ever again. I was like you before but I realised that I hurt a lot of people and Akumatized them because of my actions. I tried to impress my mother but she doesn't see me as the exceptional I am. I already have a purpose to be a good major daughter and I'm trying to turn myself over a new leaf.