Chapter 44

"Husband, I don't want to divorce you."

Su Mingxi didn't care about the bartender's half-reminder and half-smile, and said with a smile: "If they don't want to go to jail, they can come and try." The

bartender chuckled: "You won't really Believe me, we are all law-abiding citizens. Your wine is ready, do you need to put it in your own cup?"

Su Mingxi shook his head: "I don't need this cup, after my milk tea arrives, you can make another cup Stronger wine."

The bartender became interested: How much stronger wine can you drink with an Omega like this?

He joked: "How strong is the wine?"

Su Mingxi thought for a while: "Is there any kind that doesn't feel like drinking it, it's sweet, but it has a lot of stamina?" "Of course

there is."

Su Mingxi Then I ordered another glass of wine recommended by the bartender, and began to slowly drink the low-alcohol drink I ordered before, waiting for the takeaway to be delivered.

Su Mingxi has already thought about it, the longer he delays such a confession, the less courage he will have.

What's more, Su Mingxi is very self-aware. If he procrastinates not to do it now, then he will keep procrastinating. What's more, there is no ddl and no one is urging him to supervise him.

Therefore, Su Mingxi directly made up his mind to tell Zhou Xingjun directly about his "white moonlight" just today.

But in order to prevent himself from being the same as before, Su Mingxi decided to drink some wine to strengthen his courage.

Although, he never drank such a high amount of wine, after careful study, he was never really drunk. I don't know how I will feel after drinking this glass of wine...

I hope it won't be the same as the drunk Zhou Xingjun.

Su Mingxi took a plastic milk tea cup and got into the taxi.

Although he showed no worries in front of the bartender, Su Mingxi was still a little afraid that he would be taken away by an unknown Alpha after he got drunk.

For his own safety, Su Mingxi decided to take away the glass of wine that was said to have a particularly strong stamina, and took a taxi to get off at the gate of Zhou Xingjun's community.

Then walk to the entrance of the villa, drink all the way, should finish drinking at the entrance, and then pretend to be trapped in love, and tell Zhou Xingjun his love for "White Moonlight".

Well, I just hope that after I get drunk, I can still remember the settings I made for "White Moonlight".

——The

several dishes on the table, which were delicious in color and fragrance, gradually cooled down, just like Zhou Xingjun's mood at this time, falling from enthusiasm to the bottom.

Zhou Xingjun pinched the straight bridge of his nose in annoyance, not understanding why Su Mingxi left home suddenly.

Zhou Xingjun naturally didn't believe what Su Mingxi said about playing with friends.

He specifically added the WeChat account of Omega, who had lived in their house before, and made some insinuations, but Su Mingxi did not look for him.

In addition, they have already been marked at the second level, not to mention that they have a 100% matching rate, and now their perception of each other's emotions is no less than that of the permanently marked AO.

Zhou Xingjun could feel that when they kissed in the kitchen, Su Mingxi was obviously happy.

The sudden kiss at that time also felt Su Mingxi's distress, so I kissed impulsively.

——He wanted Su Mingxi to be happy.

Su Mingxi was indeed happy for a while as he wished, but after he hugged Su Mingxi to the sofa, Su Mingxi's pheromones changed.

While chopping and frying vegetables, Zhou Xingjun was distracted to feel Su Mingxi's complex emotions. Apart from the normal shyness after kissing, there was also residual sourness.

Zhou Xingjun is very familiar with that kind of sourness. When he sees two Alphas fighting for Su Mingxi, imagining that Su Mingxi is with other Alphas, and even talking to Su Mingxi about divorce in a year—this kind of

sourness It filled his heart.

Zhou Xingjun has some doubts, is it him who is the reason for Su Mingxi's sourness?

In order to think about this problem, Zhou Xingjun didn't even realize that Su Mingxi was about to go out suddenly.

But even if he found out ahead of time, he would neither want nor dare to stop it.

Zhou Xingjun didn't want Su Mingxi to be imprisoned in a cage like his mother, unable to sing even with a beautiful singing voice.

He understands his hidden inferiority, maybe this is the gene brought to him by that man.

Zhou Xingjun knew that if he took the first step, he would be eager for more. In the end, either he locked Su Mingxi on the bed, or Su Mingxi couldn't stand his growing desire for control, so he tore up the agreement and the two divorced.

Although at certain times, Zhou Xingjun would imagine that the appearance of Su Mingxi's white and lonely ankles being chained by him must be too beautiful to be seen.

——Su

Mingxi threw the empty plastic cup into the recyclable trash can, looked at the light from the windows on the first floor of the villa, and inevitably hesitated again.

In fact, Zhou Xingjun treated him very well, and he didn't seem to have done anything that made him angry too much.

Su Mingxi squatted in front of the green belt at the gate of the yard, staring at the ants in front of him sadly. If he didn't know how to smoke and had no cigarettes, Su Mingxi would already be holding a cigarette in his hand.

There are not only common green plants in the green belt, but also some gorgeous roses poking out from the railings, and Su Mingxi quietly picked one off like a thief.

As soon as he picked it off, Su Mingxi found a reason to explain himself: let alone that he is now married to Zhou Xingjun and is Zhou Xingjun's legal partner. Zhou Xingjun even said that he would chase him, so why can't he pick a flower? What's more, the purpose of picking flowers by himself was originally related to Zhou Xingjun.

The more Su Mingxi thought about it, the more confident he became, and began to pull off the rose petals one by one, still muttering in a low voice: "Tell...don't tell...tell..."

A few minutes later, Su Mingxi looked at the last petal, Pull it down slowly, "tell".

Probably because of the stamina of the wine, Su Mingxi looked at the petals in his hand, a little confused, and repeated: "Tell me."

Su Mingxi looked back at the rose, and the number of flowers on it was already small. Duo, it is a bit too obvious.

Su Mingxi just squatted in front of the green belt with a petal in his hand.

Occasionally, a few people who passed by were all playing with their mobile phones with their heads down, not paying attention to Su Mingxi's existence.

About ten minutes later, an old man strolled past Su Mingxi. Seeing Su Mingxi like this, he squatted beside Su Mingxi and said peacefully, "Young man, what are you doing here?

" Paralyzed, I suddenly felt a little wronged when I heard the old man's question: "I'm counting petals."

"Oh." The old man must have watched some TV series related to this, and then asked: "What is the result?"

Su Mingxi was even more aggrieved, and his voice was a little crying: "Yes."

The old man stretched out his hand Touching the non-existent beard on his chest: "Then is this a matter of principle?"

Su Mingxi thought for a while, then shook his head: "No."

The old man excitedly patted Su Mingxi on the back: "So, After you know the result, you don't want to admit it, but want to try again, which already shows your inner attitude."

Su Mingxi nodded with a half understanding, and the old man thought he had enlightened another guy, and patted him contentedly Standing up: "Okay, you should go home soon, your legs are numb right? Hey, it's also winter, if it's summer, you'd already be covered in mosquito bites." After the old man left

, Su Mingxi stared at the words in his hand for a long time, then stood up slowly, entered the password and opened the iron gate of the small courtyard.

Zhou Xingjun saw Su Mingxi through the window when he stood up.

As soon as Zhou Xingjun opened the door from the indoor balcony to the small courtyard, Su Mingxi fell into his arms.

Zhou Xingjun naturally smelled the smell of alcohol on Su Mingxi's body, and also saw that Su Mingxi's state was not right, so he asked gently: "What's the matter?

" He couldn't help it anymore, his eyes were red, and he raised his head and asked Zhou Xingjun, "Why didn't you call me wife?"

When Su Mingxi said this, Zhou Xingjun also remembered his embarrassment during the susceptible period, and his ears puffed up. flushing.

But seeing Su Mingxi's grievance, Zhou Xingjun called out obediently: "My wife."

Su Mingxi immediately put his hands on the back of Zhou Xingjun's neck, lowered his head, and kissed Zhou Xingjun rewardingly on his lips.

Zhou Xingjun's breath was stagnated by Su Mingxi's hook, and a small cluster of flames secretly rose in his body. If Su Mingxi had treated him like this before, Zhou Xingjun would definitely not have such a big reaction. However, since Zhou Xingjun started eating meat, it was very difficult for Zhou Xingjun not to think about those things.

Su Mingxi thought for a while, and then said: "Call me baby again."

Zhou Xingjun said softly, "Baby."

Su Mingxi's face and behind the ears turned red little by little under Zhou Xingjun's gaze. Su Mingxi buried his face on Zhou Xingjun's chest in a disguised manner.

Zhou Xingjun chuckled, and continued in Su Mingxi's ear, "Baby, why are you shy?"

But Su Mingxi didn't reply, and Zhou Xingjun felt that the clothes on his chest were gradually getting wet.

Zhou Xingjun quickly hugged Su Mingxi, and Zhou Xingjun held Su Mingxi firmly, so that Su Mingxi could cling to Zhou Xingjun's body like a koala.

Su Mingxi's face was buried on Zhou Xingjun's shoulder, Zhou Xingjun couldn't see Su Mingxi's expression, but he could feel that Su Mingxi was wronged.

When Zhou Xingjun sat on the sofa, Su Mingxi was still hanging on Zhou Xingjun's body. Zhou Xingjun didn't ask why Su Mingxi was crying, but just stroked Su Mingxi's back silently.

It took a long time before Su Mingxi opened his mouth, and there was still a lingering cry in his voice. He muffled, "Husband, I don't want to divorce you." The author has something to say: Mr. Zhou is

actually

not that pure. Xiaoxi, who has been attracting bees and butterflies, is imprisoned, and only he can see Xiaoxi, and then this and that.

I have to wait until tomorrow for the story of the big cat to live (scratch head) today there is no Riwan (kneel down gently);

because when my mother is at home, she can't see me "locked in the house every day", so it makes me hard I pulled it out for shopping or2;

but tomorrow it will be better!