Chapter 16 I am saving your life!

A few minutes later, Mu Huamei said in embarrassment: "Ah, I believe you have a sense of proportion hahaha."

Mu Huamei's unnatural laughter echoed in the room, making it even more silent.

Su Mingxi couldn't take it anymore, so he stood up directly, pulled Zhou Xingjun up beside him, and hurriedly said: "Mom, let's go first."

Mu Huamei glanced at the quiet kitchen, and said with a smile: "Okay, yes Come back and take a look."

As soon as he went out, Su Mingxi said angrily in a low voice: "What nonsense were you talking about just now?"

Zhou Xingjun said calmly: "I'm telling the truth."

Su Mingxi frowned slightly: "Then you also Don't say that outside, it's so embarrassing."

Zhou Xingjun grasped the point: "Then can we say it in our house?"

Su Mingxi was a little annoyed: "No! Oh, I won't tell you."

Su Mingxi got anxious Only then did Zhou Xingjun chuckle: "I won't say that in the future."

The two soon reached the gate of the community, and Zhou Xingjun stroked his hair: "I'll go drive, you wait here."

Su Mingxi looked dissatisfied: "My hair is all messed up." A smile overflowed from his eyes.

After Zhou Xingjun left, cat meowing came from the green belt next to him.

Su Mingxi squatted down, and saw a chubby lion cat walking out with catwalks.

Su Mingxi picked up the white cat, and whispered: "Dad, why are you here?"

The white cat spoke in exactly the same voice as Su's father: "I will go to Zhou Xingjun's house with you."

Father Su's voice was cold, and he didn't like Zhou Xingjun, who he called "a young man to be feared", at all.

Zhou Xingjun drove up to Su Mingxi very quickly, he had no choice but to shut up obediently, and got into the car with Papa Su in his arms.

Hearing the sound of the car door closing, Zhou Xingjun turned his head to look at Su Mingxi, and saw a white cat lying on Su Mingxi's body. He frowned unconsciously and asked, "Where did this cat come from?" Su Mingxi put Papa Su on his lap

, Concentrate on smoothing his fur, but upon hearing this, he just casually said: "It's a cat from a friend's house. I just ran into it just now. Let me take care of him for a few days."

Zhou Xingjun didn't ask too much, but asked: "I don't need cat food, cat litter, etc. Is it?"

Su's father resisted and pushed Su Mingxi's arm a few times, motioning for him to answer.

Su Mingxi replied to him: "No, I will take care of it to go to the toilet. He doesn't like to use cat litter, he can only use the toilet to go to the toilet."

Zhou Xingjun didn't have too much doubt: "Your friend is well trained."

Su Mingxi laughed a few times "Yeah, I'll make the cat's food."

The cat's terrified cry sounded in the car, and Zhou Xingjun teased him: "Even the cat knows that your cooking is unpalatable."

Su Mingxi could only ask for something from him Show weakness obediently: "Yeah." After finishing speaking , he put on a pitiful expression again

: "Brother Zhou will help me, okay?"

His true thoughts are revealed.

After arriving home, Su Mingxi was the first to get out of the car with the cat in his arms. The white cat was honest, neither barking nor scratching anyone along the way.

Zhou Xingjun parked the car slowly, after entering the door Su Mingxi had already changed clothes in the bedroom, only the cat was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

As soon as Zhou Xingjun sat down on the other end of the sofa, the white cat howled at him imposingly, his eyes looked very angry.

Zhou Xingjun just glanced at him lightly, then got up and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

After Su Mingxi changed his clothes and went downstairs, he saw Papa Su staring at Zhou Xingjun viciously, as if he was about to go up and beat him up.

Su Mingxi was startled, and quickly picked up Papa Su who was squatting at the door of the kitchen. Papa Su changed his position and lay down in Su Mingxi's arms, but his eyes were still fixed on Zhou Xingjun.

Su Mingxi could only carry Papa Su to the bedroom on the second floor. As soon as the door was closed, Papa Su turned into a human form.

Su's father looked serious: "That boy is not a good thing at first sight, you protect yourself, how can I not know what Alpha is thinking?"

Su Mingxi laughed: "No, Dad, you said before, let me and my brother talk to each other." Do you want to learn from others? Let's call him that kid now."

He hugged Su's father again and acted like a baby: "Oh, but I just like him very much. If I can't be with him, I will be so sad that I will die "

Su Mingxi's tone is sweet, but his heart is complicated, and now his relationship with Zhou Xingjun is really messed up.

Papa Su sighed: "Don't talk about whether you are dead or not, I can't control you anyway."

Footsteps came from outside the door, Su Mingxi didn't care about thinking about the matter with Zhou Xingjun, and quickly asked Papa Su to change back into a cat shape, and the two of them There was another rush.

Zhou Xingjun: "The meal is ready."

Su Mingxi raised his voice, "Right now."

When Su Mingxi sat at the dining table, it was already five minutes later. When Zhou Xingjun helped him pour water, he whispered: "Dad, why are you so slow now? gone."

Father Su said: "I haven't changed my cat shape for decades, I'm unfamiliar."

Zhou Xingjun frowned and looked at the one person and one cat that were stuck together, and asked, "What does it want to eat?"

Su Mingxi hesitated: "He can eat it by himself." Go find something to eat." Then he got up and let the white cat out of the yard.

Zhou Xingjun frowned slightly: "Can it find food by itself?"

Su Mingxi said with a guilty conscience: "Yes, yes, the food is going to be cold, let's eat quickly."

After dinner, when Zhou Xingjun went to work in the study, Su Mingxi opened the door. The door found Su's father at the gate of the yard.

Su Mingxi picked up Su's father and walked home, and asked in a low voice: "Have you eaten yet?"

Su's father flicked his tail: "Yes, let your brother come over and pay the money."

Su Mingxi's table has not yet arrived, so he can only eat Work at the table.

Zhou Xingjun went downstairs to pour water, and when he saw him, he said, "For now, stay with me in the study on the second floor."

Su Mingxi didn't rush to pack his things, but walked up to Zhou Xingjun, raised his head and asked, "Why did you suddenly agree? Did I disturb your work?"

Su Mingxi was still wearing Zhou Xingjun's pajamas, and he didn't feel anything special at ordinary times, but under the warm yellow light, he looked very ambiguous.

Su Mingxi stared at Zhou Xingjun, cunning like a cat, the fragrance of milk and wood on his body were lingering, as if they were inseparable for a lifetime.

Zhou Xingjun's ears were red again, Su Mingxi looked at it and sighed: "Why are they red again? Brother Zhou, did you think of something?" Before Zhou Xingjun could speak,

the burly white cat rushed over and stood beside Su Mingxi. Before, he grunted angrily at Zhou Xingjun.

The atmosphere was suddenly broken, Su Mingxi hugged the white cat, Zhou Xingjun was visibly disappointed, although his expression did not change, but the pheromone he released was slightly bitter.

Su Mingxi turned around and left with Papa Su in his arms, leaving Zhou Xingjun alone.

I am saving your life!

The author has something to say:

I don't know when the next update will be, but there will be an update!

Thanks to Zhongmaogong for throwing a mine! Love you so much! 030