Chapter 3 He Doesn't Want to Be Burdened by the Inheritance

The two were in a stalemate for a while, but Zhou Xingjun didn't do anything out of the ordinary in the end, he just said coldly, "Are you treating others like this?" After finishing speaking,

Zhou Xingjun turned around and opened the car door. He plans to go to the hospital to check why the body is very close to the person whose brain doesn't like it.

Su Mingxi was very angry when he heard this.

He finally took the initiative once, but was criticized like this?

Su Mingxi suddenly felt that it was a good decision to marry Zhou Xingjun. After all, he could take revenge for being trampled on his tail at close range, but the biggest problem was that he was afraid that he would get sick from anger.

After entering the door, Su Mingxi looked at the expressionless brother on the sofa, feeling extremely guilty.

He changed his shoes frantically, and said flatteringly, "Isn't this my wise and powerful brother? Why did he come back suddenly?"

Su Mingheng said coldly, "If I hadn't come back, I wouldn't know that my dear brother actually has an Alpha. "

Su Mingxi walked over, squatted down beside the sofa, hugged his brother's arm like when he was a child, and acted like a baby stickyly: "Brother, I'm already twenty-three years old, and it's time to find an Alpha." Su Mingheng looked

down Looking at his younger brother who he had loved since childhood, he said helplessly: "This is not a matter of finding Alpha, but a matter of your flash marriage. How many times have you met that Zhou Xingjun? Do you know him? You just get married." "Oh, what about getting married?

" Don't you understand after contacting? Brother, please, I'm not a child."

Su Mingheng sighed: "You can do whatever you want, I can't control you."

Su Mingxi flatteringly handed the tea on the table to Su Mingheng: "Then am I annoyed by being urged to get married? When I saw an acquaintance outside, I asked if I was married. My mother kept asking me to go on blind dates, and she often scolded me."

To be honest, Su Mingxi agreed to marry Zhou Xingjun very impulsively.

In addition to being stepped on the tail, and Zhou Xingjun gave too much money, there is also a feeling of being annoyed by his family and directly failing to hand in homework.

At least Zhou Xingjun's appearance is outstanding, just looking at it is also pleasing to the eye.

It's just that he didn't expect Zhou Xingjun to be so annoying, and he still wanted to put revenge on the agenda in the end.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Su Mingxi went to open the door, and saw Zhou Xingjun who had just left standing in front of him.

Zhou Xingjun's face darkened, he didn't know why his body was so close to Su Mingxi, he suspected that the matching rate between the two of them would be extremely high.

He was a little puzzled, but he still looked into Su Mingxi's bright eyes and said, "You moved to live with me today."

Before Su Mingxi could speak, he added: "This is the first day of the wedding, it would be inappropriate to separate."

Su Mingxi was still angry, and replied angrily: "Got it."

Su Mingxi's original psychological construction collapsed again. Although he thought that the progress would be fast, he did not expect it to be so fast.

He was still angry, so Zhou Xingjun asked aloud, "Do you need me to help you move things? The driver can come and move them." "I'll

get some things today, and I'll move other things tomorrow." Su Mingxi asked with his eyes.

Zhou Xingjun nodded in agreement, and Su Mingxi added: "Can you wait here first? I'll be fine soon." Zhou Xingjun

frowned: "I thought we were already partners, but I haven't entered your house yet."

Su Mingxi smirked : "Because my house is a bit messy, can you help me when I come to move other things tomorrow?"

After all, there is still someone sitting on the sofa, and he doesn't want to see Zhou Xingjun's angry face.

Zhou Xingjun raised his eyebrows slightly: "Yes."

Su Mingxi smiled politely at him again, quickly went upstairs and entered his room, packed a backpack with the things he needed at night, reluctantly put down many unnecessary items, and hurried downstairs again.

Su Mingheng watched Su Mingxi run in and out on the sofa, lowered his head and blew his tea with out of sight and out of mind, couldn't help sighing that he was too big to stay.

Zhou Xingjun looked at Su Mingxi who was out of breath, his cheeks were also flushed due to strenuous exercise.

Su Mingxi took a breath and said, "Okay, let's go to your house."

Zhou Xingjun corrected him: "That's your home too."

"Then let's go home now?" Su Mingxi corrected.

Zhou Xingjun nodded: "Our home is in Tianxi, which is nearby."

The community where the Su family is located is called Huating, and like Tianxi, they are both in the city center where land is expensive, and the distance between the two is not far away.

The two got into the car, the same as the seat where Zhou Xingjun sent Su Mingxi home from the bar last time, but this time they were already strangers lovers.

Due to the short distance, we arrived at the community very quickly. When passing by the security booth at the gate, Zhou Xingjun said, "I will accompany you to enter your information later, and you can come in and out as you like." Su Mingxi responded softly, and the two of them were speechless again

. .

The car entered the garage of Zhou Xingjun's house, and the two got out of the car together.

Next to the garage is a two-story villa. Su Mingxi followed Zhou Xingjun with his head down, but suddenly bumped into his back. He covered his nose and said in a muffled voice, "I'm fine."

Zhou Xingjun sighed, and slightly gave way to Su Mingxi, so that Su Mingxi could see the combination lock on the door and the movements of his hands.

Zhou Xingjun set the combination lock, Su Mingxi looked at it for a while, and asked: "What are you doing?" Zhou Xingjun

glanced at him, and said lightly: "Set a new password, the password is today's date."

After finishing speaking, he He added: "This is our house, so I think we should pick a number with common meaning."

After hearing this, Su Mingxi pinched the corner of his clothes.

No way no way.

Someone really slapped me and gave me a sweet date.

He is a very vengeful person, even his elder brother, who has always loved him very much, once said that he is narrow-minded.

Zhou Xingjun's house is a two-story duplex villa, and the whole house is as indifferent as his master.

Although it has all the necessary furniture, it still looks empty, cold and lifeless.

Su Mingxi followed Zhou Xingjun into the porch, changed into the new slippers Zhou Xingjun handed him, and walked into the living room side by side with Zhou Xingjun.

Zhou Xingjun led Su Mingxi up to the second floor, walked through a corridor, and stood at the door of the room at the end of the corridor.

Zhou Xingjun introduced: "This is a bedroom."

Su Mingxi nodded, and then found something wrong: "Is there no guest room here?"

Zhou Xingjun replied, "No, when I bought this house and renovated it, I didn't consider the situation of guests staying overnight. "

But Zhou Xingjun really doesn't look like the type who would invite friends to his house, which means...

Zhou Xingjun said again: "Let's sleep in this bedroom together tonight."

Oh my God!

Does Zhou Xingjun really want to have an heir? !

Zhou Xingjun seemed to see through Su Mingxi's thoughts: "I won't do such low-level things, people who are dominated by desires will not succeed." Isn't

Zhou Xingjun really hinting at him who is begging for a kiss?

"Oh, okay." Su Mingxi could only smile awkwardly, and the disgust value in his heart increased a little.

"The study is next door. I still have work in a while. If you have any questions, you can come to me."

Su Mingxi nodded: "Okay." Zhou

Xingjun raised his hand and looked at the time on his watch: "I have reserved a seat in the revolving restaurant. We Where to eat at night, it's six o'clock, we'll leave in half an hour."

Su Mingxi nodded again, suspecting that his mind was going to be messed up, and he just hoped that the teaching director would be satisfied and leave.

Zhou Xingjun went into the study to work, while Su Mingxi stayed in the bedroom, took a deep breath, and tried not to look at the double bed.

Su Mingxi is an art student. When he saw a famous painting hanging in his bedroom, he was involuntarily attracted and stood in front of the painting to admire it for a long time.

It wasn't until Zhou Xingjun knocked on the door that he realized it. Su Mingxi turned on his phone and saw that it was time. He hurried out of the bedroom.

This time the driver was not around, Zhou Xingjun drove the car himself, Su Mingxi hesitated for a moment, and sat in the co-pilot.

Zhou Xingjun ordered a well-known western restaurant in City A, which is a must-have item for couples in City A online. Su Mingxi had eaten there with his family before, and the taste was really good.

After the two sat down, Zhou Xingjun returned the menu to Su Mingxi and motioned him to order.

Without flinching, Su Mingxi ordered the most expensive signature set meal in the store, and handed the menu to Zhou Xingjun.

Zhou Xingjun pushed back to him: "You can just order it, I have no taboos."

Su Mingxi had to order the same set meal again, and gave the menu to the waiting waiter.

The dishes were served quickly, and there were two exquisite candles burning quietly between the two of them.

Su Mingxi cleared his throat, and asked: "Does the store still have this kind of service? This candle looks good."

Zhou Xingjun: "It should be the store that sees us as legal partners."

Su Mingxi lowered his head to cut the steak, recalling Zhou Xingjun's speech, casually eccentric : "Suddenly remembered my favorite fantasy before, having a candlelight dinner with a beloved Alpha, and then he proposed to me with a large bouquet of roses and a ring." On the next table is a couple, from the perspective of Su

Mingxi I happened to be able to see the rose and the ring box hidden beside Alpha, and he smiled and said: "Look, that's it."

Su Mingxi said again: "It's a pity..." Su Mingxi glanced at Zhou Xingjun suggestively, then lowered his head and sighed, turning the dark The poking yin and yang weirdness is brought to the extreme.

Zhou Xingjun put down his knife and fork: "I'm usually busy with work, and I don't have extra time and energy to maintain a partnership, so I married you and proposed a physical marriage agreement, hoping to have a respectful marriage relationship." Su Mingxi smiled: "I will marry

you We also have our own purpose, so it seems that we have the same view on this marriage."

Although Su Mingxi smiled on his face, but in his heart he was violently beating up a villain who looked similar to Zhou Xingjun, what purpose could he have?

Zhou Xingjun nodded slightly: "If you need any compensation, you can ask for it, and I will try my best to satisfy you."

Su Mingxi: "Mr. Zhou, I think our marriage is based on what each needs, and there is nothing that should be compensated." "

This is compensation for your future marriage. After all, if you want to marry the Alpha you love, you can only have a second marriage. Also, please don't disturb my work."

Su Mingxi put on a professional smirk: "Of course not, I hope you don't do that either."

"Yes," Zhou Xingjun replied briefly.

Zhou Xingjun is very satisfied with this witty wife, and he doesn't want to be burdened by the inheritance.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to Zhongmao Gongyue for a landmine and a bottle of nutrient solution! Thank you for taking care of me