Chapter 15 The whole villa was eerily silent

Su Mingxi froze when he heard the familiar voice, he turned his head stiffly, and saw his father, his mother and his brother standing in front of him.

This level is simply hell mode, it is not a big problem to break through one by one, but how can they get together, he and Zhou Xingjun haven't colluded yet.

Su Mingxi walked over under the eyes of everyone, grabbed Mu Huamei's arm, and whispered flatteringly: "Mom."

Su's mother gave him a glare, pulled her hand out, and said with a serious face: "We'll talk about it when we go home, don't let me go outside." People see it as a joke."

After finishing speaking, he returned to the car, Su Mingheng looked back at him, expressing that there was nothing he could do to help.

Su Mingxi sat in Zhou Xingjun's car unhappily: "I told my mother before that I was with you, why is he so angry."

Zhou Xingjun: "Where did you put your marriage certificate?"

Su Mingxi thought carefully: "Just put it on..."

He suddenly sat up straight: "I put the marriage certificate on the bedside table in my bedroom. My dad must have seen it when he went in to clean it."

Su Mingxi was annoyed when he suddenly remembered something and said angrily: " I said, why did Qingtang suddenly ask me where I am? She must have told my mother."

Zhou Xingjun was driving at a red light, and he reached out his hand to Su Mingxi: "It's okay. There is no objection."

Su Mingxi looked irritable, and he didn't even care that Zhou Xingjun messed up his carefully arranged hairstyle: "But he didn't say that he would get married so soon."

When he arrived at the community, Wang Anchu was standing at the door with eight or nine bags in his hand. gift.

After Zhou Xingjun stopped the car, he took it from Wang Anchu.

Those bags looked very heavy, Su Mingxi asked: "Can you lift them? Let Secretary Wang help you carry them."

Wang Anchu just smiled and didn't dare to make a sound. Zhou Xingjun glanced at Su Mingxi lightly: "No need."

After finishing speaking, he strode away, Su Mingxi didn't know why he was angry again, and trot to catch up: "You are going wrong, our family is going this way."

Zhou Xingjun paused, His ears turned red again, but Wang Anchu left early on with foresight.

Su Mingxi didn't care, and was looking for the keys one by one, but he didn't bring the key.

Fortunately, the door of the house was not closed, probably opened it on purpose to wait for them to come back.

Su Mingxi opened the door and shouted: "Dad, Mom."

Su's mother was sitting on the sofa with her back to the door, and snorted coldly: "You still know you have this family."

Su Mingxi opened the shoe cabinet, thinking of Zhou Xingjun He handed his slippers to him, and lowered his voice, "Be aggrieved first, wear my slippers, no one else wears them except me, or ask someone to go to the supermarket to buy a new pair." Zhou Xingjun took the slippers: "You still don't wear them

. ...very childlike."

The slippers have a cat face printed on the upper, and cat ears are erected on both sides.

Su Mingxi looked at the slippers in Zhou Xingjun's hand, and his face flushed instantly: "Give it to me if you don't want to wear it."

Zhou Xingjun put on the slippers and asked him, "Don't you like dogs? Why do you wear these slippers?"

Su Mingxi's heart tightened, I didn't care about being shy anymore: "Oh, my mother bought this, she likes cats."

Over there, Su's mother couldn't help it, and said angrily: "Why, we have to get together now, it seems I really forgot about this family, it's better for the two of you to stick together."

Although Su Mingxi didn't have slippers, he didn't want to wear the slippers worn by others, so he just walked over with only his socks on: "Hey, didn't you urge me to find Alpha? I'm not happy when I found you.

" Near the sofa, Su Mingxi was hugged by Zhou Xingjun.

Su Mingxi panicked: "What are you doing?"

Zhou Xingjun lowered his eyes to look at the road: "Aren't your feet cold?"

Zhou Xingjun put Su Mingxi on the sofa and sat beside him.

Seeing this, Mother Su was not angry anymore, she said with great interest: "Why are you together all of a sudden?"

Su Mingxi's brain turned rapidly: "Ah, this..." Zhou

Xingjun next to him suddenly said: "I fell in love with Xiaoxi at first sight. "

As soon as these words came out, the two remaining people in the living room looked at him in shock, and suddenly there was the sound of broken porcelain from the kitchen, and Su Mingheng poked his head out: "I accidentally broke a cup, you continue."

Zhou Xingjun was unaffected, with a serious face: "About more than a month ago, I accidentally saw Xiaoxi helping an Omega, and that Omega is my cousin."

This part is true, Su Mingxi commented in his heart.

Su's mother hinted with her eyes: "So, it's you..."

Zhou Xingjun continued: "I'm chasing Xiaoxi."

This part is a bit weird!

Mother Su showed an inexplicable smile: "Oh." It was just one word, and the tone turned several times.

Zhou Xingjun: "Xiaoxi didn't accept me at first, so I had no choice but to propose a marriage with my uncle. Fortunately, Xiaoxi finally agreed to me, and I am very grateful for that. Although Xiaoxi and I didn't know each other for a long time, we got along We are very happy, and we both think that each other is the most suitable person."

This part is half true and half false, and the final picture will be revealed. Su Mingxi was a little nervous, wondering if her parents would realize anything when they heard the last sentence.

The sound of sweeping the kitchen floor became louder, as if venting his anger.

Zhou Xingjun got up again and brought over the gifts left at the door, and put three of them on the table: "This is a skin care product for you."

Mother Su didn't open it, but smiled and said: "We are a family, and we still buy There are so many things."

Su's father coughed intentionally from the kitchen, Su's mother stared at that side, then turned her head and smiled: "Then when are you going to hold the wedding?" Su Mingxi took a deep breath,

Zhou Xingjun couldn't help it. She replied calmly: "Whenever Xiaoxi wants to do it, we will do it."

Su's mother looked at Zhou Xingjun carefully, and smiled deeper: "One day our two families will have dinner together, and we have never seen each other before."

Hearing this , Su Mingxi winked at Su's mother quietly, but Zhou Xingjun showed no signs of dissimilarity: "My mother has long since passed away, and my father is now recuperating in a nursing home. Maybe the two families will reunite after my father's health is better." Su's mother didn't show any strangeness, just

asked Asked: "Does Xiaoxi live with you now?"

Zhou Xingjun nodded, "Yes."

The cough sounded again.

Zhou Xingjun paused, and then said, "But we didn't have sex."

The other two were dumbfounded, the coughing in the kitchen also stopped, and the whole villa was eerily silent.

The author has something to say:

Zhou Xingjun - a real warrior;

thank you for watching Gongshou's post, Zuo Da always likes Riwan, and Zhongmao Gongyue for throwing a mine!