Chapter 5 Zhou Xingjun's voice is unusually gentle

Su Mingxi quickly ran to the second floor, he swore that this was the most embarrassing day since he was born.

Su Mingxi walked into the bedroom, saw the big bed and snorted coldly, then turned to look at the wardrobe.

He opened the sliding door on the right side of the closet, and he could only say that he was the robot Mr. Zhou, and the clothes were arranged as emotionlessly as he was.

All kinds of clothes are placed neatly by category, strictly according to the nature and usage rules of the clothes. If Zhou Xingjun goes bankrupt one day, he can change his career to become a storage blogger, and he will definitely get a lot of attention.

Sure enough, dozens of pajamas were stacked on the smallest shelf in the middle.

Su Mingxi touched the outer edges of the pajamas one by one, and finally chose a set of beige pajamas.

The styles of Zhou Xingjun's pajamas are also very regular, Su Mingxi doesn't know how he distinguishes them, after all there are only a few colors of these pajamas.

Su Mingxi walked into the bathroom, he didn't bring his own bath products, so he could only borrow Zhou Xingjun's.

He picked up the products on the iron shelf and studied them carefully.

The brand used by Zhou Xingjun is the same as that used by Su Mingxi, but the fragrance is different. Zhou Xingjun uses the most basic soap fragrance, while Su Mingxi uses tea fragrance, which also makes friends often tease him, saying that his own milk pheromone plus tea fragrance, the whole person is a walking cup of milk tea.

After taking a shower, Su Mingxi put the changed clothes in the laundry basket and changed into Zhou Xingjun's pajamas.

This pajamas must have been kept at Zhou Xingjun's house for a long time. Su Mingxi could smell the faint scent of cedar as he pressed close to the collar.

Zhou Xingjun's pheromone is not a single kind, but a mixture of various fragrances, which is cold and steady with a warm aftertaste, very similar to a perfume that Su Mingxi has smelled before.

It just doesn't smell like Zhou Xingjun at all, Su Mingxi thought his pheromone would be the smell of nutrient solution or engine oil on the robot.

When Su Mingxi was arranging his pajamas with downcast eyes in the bedroom, the door of the bedroom was suddenly opened.

Zhou Xingjun opened the door and walked in, looking down at Su Mingxi who was rolling up the sleeves of his pajamas, and the pajama pants were so long that they completely covered his soft and well-proportioned feet.

Su Mingxi explained: "Your clothes are too long."

Zhou Xingjun's pajamas covered him, as if... using his own smell to build him a gorgeous cage, and like a puppy declaring sovereignty .

In addition to the sweet but not greasy milk fragrance on Su Mingxi's body, there is Zhou Xingjun's most commonly used soap fragrance, as well as his pheromone.

Only then did Zhou Xingjun truly feel that the person in front of him was his Omega.

His Adam's apple rolled unnaturally, he gave a faint "hmm", turned and walked into the bathroom.

Su Mingxi had just finished taking a shower, and the water mist in the bathroom hadn't dissipated yet, and what Zhou Xingjun didn't hate at the moment was the only fragrance of milk that he didn't like.

Su Mingxi outside took out the thin quilt she saw in the closet just now, fiddled with it strangely, rolled the quilt into a long strip, and placed it in the middle of the big bed.

Su Mingxi didn't seem to care, sitting on the bed and playing with his mobile phone.

The double bed was big enough for him and Zhou Xingjun to sleep on one side. If they squeezed hard, they could even sleep two people. A quilt was more than enough.

Even so, Su Mingxi was still sitting on the farthest side, with one-third of his body hanging in the air, and if he was not careful, he would fall to the ground.

Zhou Xingjun quickly came out of the bathroom. He frowned and looked at the long strip in the middle. Su Mingxi answered before he could ask a question: "Didn't you say that you should respect each other like a guest? Of course, we must keep a good distance to prevent one party from falling in love with each other over time. "

After Zhou Xingjun listened to Su Mingxi's explanation, his eyebrows relaxed, his face turned pale, and he agreed, "You did a good job."

Mingming Zhou Xingjun echoed what he said, but Su Mingxi became even more unhappy for no reason.

He put his mobile phone on the bedside table, covered his head with the quilt, and left Zhou Xingjun with a back view: "It's too late, I'm going to sleep." Su Mingxi heard Zhou Xingjun's soft voice deliberately, he was holding a hair dryer, and he should be going to a

bed Blow dry hair.

Su Mingxi suddenly had a little sweetness in his heart, he covered his heart, and said in a low voice solemnly: "What are you dancing? Have you forgotten how that robot treated you? The legal partner made it look like Like a work partner..."

Zhou Xingjun was blowing his hair quickly, and the sound of him going up the stairs came from outside the door.

Su Mingxi closed her eyes tightly, her eyelashes trembling unnaturally, like a butterfly fluttering its wings.

Before Zhou Xingjun left, he turned off the light in the bedroom, and the whole bedroom was only illuminated by a small warm-colored desk lamp. He walked around to the other side of the bed softly, lifted the quilt and lay on the bed, Su Mingxi could clearly feel that the other side of the soft bed was slowly sinking.

Then the table lamp was turned off, and the last light in front of my eyes disappeared.

According to the usual schedule, Su Mingxi had already fallen asleep at this time.

But tonight was the first time he could remember sleeping with someone else. Even in the Su family, because of the difference between Alpha and Omega, male and female, it is necessary to avoid suspicion, and it is absolutely impossible to sleep together.

What's more, he is still very serious about bed. When he bought the apartment and lived in it for a whole week, he would suffer from insomnia every night.

Su Mingxi sighed secretly in his heart, forcing himself to close his eyes and empty his mind.

The strange thing is that he actually gradually became sleepy. He tried to think about the reason, but the strong sleepiness forcibly pulled him into sleep.

Su Mingxi rarely slept until dawn, and his sleep quality has greatly improved. He secretly made up his mind to replace all his beds with the configuration of this bed today.

The warm sunlight penetrated through the gaps between the curtains and sprinkled all over the body. Su Mingxi turned over and wanted to continue sleeping, but suddenly found a furry feeling on the side of his neck.

Immediately afterwards, he felt the warm body temperature around his waist again.

Su Mingxi's mind went blank, and all kinds of film and television novels flashed in his mind for a moment, and he screamed involuntarily.

Zhou Xingjun hadn't woken up yet, and when he heard the voice, he just patted Su Mingxi's head to appease him, and said in a low voice, "Don't make noise." Suddenly, when the phone rang,

Su Mingxi burst into tears, as if seeing reborn parents. Although I don't know which good buddy called, but he will definitely repay him.

Su Mingxi pressed the answer button and said loudly on purpose: "What's the matter?" Zhou

Xingjun was woken up as he wished, and he found himself holding Su Mingxi's waist, and his body was stiff for a few seconds.

Before falling asleep last night, they were obviously on one side, with a "38th line" between them. But when they woke up in the morning, they were already hugging each other, and the quilt was nowhere to be found.

Zhou Xingjun coughed a few times in embarrassment, then lifted the quilt silently and got up.

On the other end of the phone that Su Mingxi picked up, came his very strange voice: "Sorry, may I hand over the mobile phone to Mr. Zhou Xingjun?"

Su Mingxi looked at the bedside table stiffly, and he saw his mobile phone, and he put it away On the bed, she said: "I'm going to wash up." and ran into the bathroom.

Su Mingxi looked at his flushed face in the mirror, and couldn't help crying out in pain. Ever since I met Zhou Xingjun, everything in my life has not gone smoothly.

It is impossible for a person to live in the bathroom all his life. Su Mingxi did a good job of mental preparation and walked out of the bathroom with a tragic face as if he was going to die.

When Su Mingxi changed his clothes and went downstairs, Zhou Xingjun seemed to have finished washing in the bathroom on the first floor, and was sitting at the dining table for breakfast.

Su Mingxi didn't know where the breakfast came from, and he didn't want to ask.

Su Mingxi sat on the other side of the dining table, far away from Zhou Xingjun, and his whole body would be buried in the dinner plate. Those who didn't know thought he was from the ostrich clan.

The two ate their first breakfast together in silence, the only sounds in the house being chewing and the occasional clash of cutlery.

After eating, Zhou Xingjun wiped his thin lips with a napkin, and broke the silence: "I believe that you also feel that your body is close to me, and so is mine. So I made an appointment for the pheromone matching rate test at the hospital. Are you free later?"

Su Mingxi snorted coldly: "Mr. Zhou, have you ever thought about the possibility that you fell in love with me at first sight but didn't find out, and I have no feelings for you?" Zhou Xingjun didn't say much

, It just released a few traces of pheromone slightly.

He looked at the flushed Su Mingxi: "Now I have reasons to prove that my guess is right."

Su Mingxi glanced at him. Due to the influence of pheromones, those eyes shone brightly, and the ends of the eyes were also stained with a thin red, which was beautiful and inconspicuous.

Su Mingxi said awkwardly: "Then shall we leave now? Which hospital did you book?"

Zhou Xingjun's voice was a little lower and hoarse than before: "Heng'an Hospital, a private hospital invested by Zhou Group, can get results within ten minutes. "

It was another silent journey, Su Mingxi wanted to chat with Zhou Xingjun, but seeing that he was still dealing with work in the car, he could only hold back.

Zhou Xingjun probably also considered his own convenience when investing. Heng'an Hospital is very close to Zhou Group and his villa, and Heng'an Hospital is the designated hospital for all employees of Zhou Group for their annual physical examination.

Su Mingxi had never been here before, so he could only follow Zhou Xingjun closely, watching him take the number and arrive at the designated floor.

Although Zhou Xingjun was an investor of Heng'an Hospital, he didn't ask for privileges. Su Mingxi couldn't help swallowing as he looked at the blood draw team in front of him.

Su Mingxi has never had injections except for vaccines since he was a child. Even if he is sick, he only wants to take capsules. This is the first time he has drawn blood.

Su Mingxi opened the search software, and when he was about to search for "whether it hurts to have blood drawn", he remembered that when he searched for "sneezing all the time" last time, it actually showed rhinitis, and even said that he needed surgery. As a result, when he hurriedly went to check, the doctor told him that it was a common cold, and he should drink plenty of water and take some medicine.

Su Mingxi still can't forget the shocked look in the doctor's eyes when he asked if he needed an operation.

A few more people came to him, and Zhou Xingjun was right behind him. Su Mingxi looked at the slender needle, and heard the loud howls of children in his ears, feeling extremely nervous.

Su Mingxi sat on the chair, watched the nurse tie the tourniquet on him, took out the needle, rubbed alcohol on his arm, and chatted with him: "Your skin is so good, and the blood vessels are very clear." Su Mingxi forced a smile:

" Hmm."

When the needle approached him, a hand with knuckles covered his eyes, and the calm woody fragrance lingered around him, which made him strangely relaxed.

"Don't be afraid." Zhou Xingjun's voice was unusually gentle.

The author has something to say:

private matching rate detection does not require fasting