Chapter 4 Makes him abnormal

The two returned to Tianxi by car. Su Mingxi didn't know how Zhou Xingjun was feeling. Anyway, he was so angry that when he cut the steak later, he imagined the steak as Zhou Xingjun and cut it viciously.

Zhou Xingjun is in a good mood, he is very satisfied with the life of respecting each other in the future, and after a year of divorce, they can still be friends.

After Su Mingxi got home and changed his shoes, he rushed to the bedroom on the second floor, fearing that he would be angry with Zhou Xingjun again.

This made Zhou Xingjun very puzzled. There was a toilet on the first floor. It seemed that his lover didn't like to bother him, and he didn't ask where the toilet was. Zhou Xingjun was more satisfied.

Su Mingxi rushed up to the second floor before he breathed a sigh of relief. He entered the room, saw the big bed and remembered that they would sleep together tonight. Fortunately, the bed seemed big enough for them to sleep on one side without disturbing each other.

Su Mingxi took the backpack on the table into the bathroom connected to the bedroom, took out the items in the backpack one by one and arranged them neatly, and placed each in a symmetrical position with Zhou Xingjun's items.

He didn't dare to interfere with this young master.

Su Mingxi looked at the backpack with only one or two items left, and his heart skipped a beat.

He didn't bring pajamas!

Zhou Xingjun must have been so mad that he forgot the most important things. He obviously remembered to take his pajamas when he went upstairs.

Su Mingxi sat on the bed, thinking about countermeasures.

Su Mingxi can only go to Su's house to get his pajamas now. His pajamas are made of the best fabrics. If he buys them now, he will definitely not be able to buy them. He wanted to buy another one yesterday, but was told that it was out of stock. to arrive.

Because of the half-month ground restriction, all the daily necessities he had in his small apartment were taken to Su's house. I was only allowed to go back to the apartment yesterday, and then got married in heaven, and I haven't had time to move out yet.

And ask the family to send it to him? He didn't dare, and told his parents that he would definitely nag again. Although his mother kept urging him to get married and even agreed to Zhou Xingjun's marriage, she didn't expect him to get married so soon.

But the most critical problem is that he can't drive, which means that he has to beg that robot to drive him...

Su Mingxi imagined that if he begged the robot, he would definitely be angered by his words again.

Su Mingxi became angry just thinking about it, he would rather sleep naked tonight than beg Zhou Xingjun!

Zhou Xingjun works in the study next to the bedroom. The recent economic downturn has made him busier.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Zhou Xingjun raised his voice, "Please come in." Su Mingxi

came in slowly, not daring to look up at Zhou Xingjun, and lowered his head, "I forgot my pajamas, can you drive me home to get them?" ?"

Zhou Xingjun's hand that was turning over the document paused: "Didn't you say that your house has access control and your family members go to bed early? Won't it wake them up?"

Su Mingxi asked him, and his voice softened: "It's okay, I will Be gentle so you won't wake them up."

Zhou Xingjun looked up at him: "You don't need to go back, you wear my pajamas." After speaking, Zhou Xingjun looked down at the documents, then frowned and typed a few words on the computer.

Su Mingxi hesitated for a moment: "Let the driver drive me, borrow your car, I won't disturb your work, I will go back and forth quickly."

Zhou Xingjun didn't look up this time: "You can pick one from the middle shelf on the right side of the closet. "

Su Mingxi finally told the truth: "How is the fabric of your pajamas? I am worried that it will be uncomfortable."

Zhou Xingjun put down the document in his hand, and had a new understanding of how delicate this little gentleman is.

He and Su Mingxi's elder brother are fairly familiar, and they were brothers in the same school when they were in college. When Su Mingheng knew that he was going to marry Su Mingxi, he called him.

The words were all temptations, and he even jokingly said that if Su Mingxi's life is not good, he will find him to settle the score. In the middle, Su Mingheng joked: "My younger brother is very delicate. I told my parents before in private. If you can find an Alpha who is willing to pamper him, that is the level of smoke from the ancestral grave."

After finishing speaking, Su Mingheng thought for a while, and then added: "For the sake of our being brothers and sisters, I will give you a piece of advice. Don't eat any food made by Su Mingxi, I don't want to go to the hospital to visit you."

Zhou Xingjun sighed: "You can touch them one by one and choose what you feel most comfortable to wear."

Su Mingxi was a little embarrassed: "Thank you, you also work You've worked hard, how long do you have to work? Let me make you a cup of coffee."

Zhou Xingjun pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "It's time to work."

After a long time, Zhou Xingjun had finished processing the documents and was about to have a video conference with the group executives. Su Mingxi hadn't Bring the coffee.

Zhou Xingjun remembered the warning Su Mingheng had given him, and suddenly had an ominous premonition.

When he walked into the kitchen, he saw Su Mingxi standing in the kitchen, concentrating on the coffee machine tutorial on his mobile phone.

The light from the kitchen shone on Su Mingxi, casting shadows on his eyelashes, forming a stark contrast with the messy stove.

Zhou Xingjun approached, frowning and observing the coffee machine under the quilt. Su Mingxi was still watching the teaching video, chanting words, with one hand still on the button of the coffee machine.

Zhou Xingjun sighed, and felt that since meeting Su Mingxi, the frequency of his sighing had increased significantly.

He put his hand on Su Mingxi's, led him to press a button, and said softly, "This should be like this here."

Su Mingxi saw Zhou Xingjun's hand, raised his head suddenly, and saw Zhou Xingjun's clear and tight jaw line.

Zhou Xingjun was much taller than him, and from another perspective, he was completely wrapped in his arms.

The distance between the two was so close that Su Mingxi felt that his ears could feel the air of Zhou Xingjun's words.

Su Mingxi poked his eyes out of Zhou Xingjun's arms and said, "Since the coffee master is here, you can do it yourself."

Zhou Xingjun was at a loss, not knowing why he was angry again.

Su Mingxi walked to the second floor, and Zhou Xingjun saw his thin red ear tips, and reminded him: "Your ears are red again."

Su Mingxi walked faster, and a small cluster of fire broke out in his heart.

It's all Zhou Xingjun's fault for making him abnormal.