Chapter 33

He really couldn't stand it!

The next morning, when Su Mingxi woke up, Zhou Xingjun was still sleeping deeply with his arms around him.

Su Mingxi was no longer surprised by this matter, but began to think about it.

When Zhou Xingjun took off his suit and fell asleep, he showed the appearance of a young man.

But yes, Zhou Xingjun himself is only twenty-five years old, and most people at his age have just entered the workplace for a few years.

However, Zhou Xingjun already has to bear the burden of a large group and tens of thousands of employees working for him.

There was an unconcealable exhaustion in Zhou Xingjun's eyes. Although Su Mingxi couldn't bear it, he still wanted to wake Zhou Xingjun up.

Su Mingxi had heard the sound of a car driving downstairs and stopping in front of the door just now in his sleep. It should be that the driver and Wang Anchu had already arrived.

Su Mingxi first patted Zhou Xingjun lightly a few times, but Zhou Xingjun hugged him even tighter, and unconsciously touched Su Mingxi's back.

Su Mingxi was very comfortable, Zhou Xingjun really liked him more and more day by day, even unconscious actions could poke him.

Su Mingxi glanced at the wall clock he had chosen, and decided to let Zhou Xingjun sleep for another five minutes. It wasn't that Su Mingxi wanted Zhou Xingjun to be smooth, he just hoped that Zhou Xingjun would not work so hard.

Also, don't look at him with red eyes anymore, he really can't stand it.

But Zhou Xingjun intensified, and directly hugged Su Mingxi in his arms, like some kind of big dog, arched on the side of Su Mingxi's neck, and pecked and kissed Su Mingxi's neck repeatedly.

At first, Su Mingxi obediently let Zhou Xingjun hug him. After all, his arms were warm, like a cup of hot drink in the morning of deep winter.

But being kissed by Zhou Xingjun, Su Mingxi immediately shivered and half of his body softened.

There is a small cinnabar mole on the side of Su Mingxi's neck above the collarbone. Although it is not very clear, it is the most attractive thing that is faintly visible.

Once upon a time, there was a drunken Alpha who didn't know how to live or die, molested Su Mingxi in public in front of dozens of people, said with a smell of alcohol that he wanted to lick his mole, and even boasted that he was willing to give Su Mingxi 2,000 yuan.

Of course, the last drunken Alpha was sent to the police station by Su Mingxi, but Su Mingxi hated people who kept looking at his mole from then on.

It wasn't until Zhou Xingjun appeared and kissed him that Su Mingxi realized how sensitive he was.

Sensitive to Zhou Xingjun's kiss, he turned into a puddle of water and let him do whatever he wanted.

Zhou Xingjun finally let Su Mingxi go, stopped pecking and kissing, but let Su Mingxi rest on his arm again, even though Su Mingxi was disgusted and panicked, he was still firmly imprisoned in Zhou Xingjun's arms.

Zhou Xingjun naturally reached out his hand to the back of Su Mingxi's head, took Su Mingxi to lean against his chest, and sighed in a low voice: "It's so small." Maybe

other Omega should be blushing at this time, but Su Mingxi just exploded directly. It's hairy, if Su Mingxi let the cat's tail out, it would definitely be standing up now, and the fur would be thick.

Su Mingxi has always been extremely sensitive to height, after all, he is the shortest in the Su family. Although Su's mother is indeed five or six centimeters shorter than him, every time she goes out, Su's mother will wear extremely high heels. From the perspective of others, Su Mingxi is naturally the shortest.

And in the class, Su Mingxi is not a very high Omega, even if Su Mingxi has been drinking milk every day since he was a child, it has no effect.

Even Papa Su, who always dotes on Su Mingxi, sometimes teases him about it.

Hearing this, Su Mingxi naturally retorted loudly unconvinced: "You are so small, our Omega is naturally shorter than your Alpha, and my height is considered tall." Zhou Xingjun was quarreled by him,

confused Confusedly said: "What time is it?"

Su Mingxi looked at his watch, and suddenly became a little anxious.

The five minutes I originally set had already passed, but now it has already exceeded twenty minutes.

That is to say, Wang Anchu and the others waited in the car downstairs for nearly half an hour...

Su Mingxi showed her acting skills at the bottom of the box: "There is still an hour, I have called you for half an hour, but you have not woken up... ..."

Zhou Xingjun's brows and eyes immediately climbed up with guilt: "I'm sorry, don't be angry."

Su Mingxi scolded himself secretly, and worried that Zhou Xingjun would cry again, so he hurriedly said: "It's okay, you can get up quickly, breakfast can be eaten in the car In time."

Zhou Xingjun nodded slightly, conveniently walked into the bathroom to wash up, and Su Mingxi lay back under the quilt in a dazed state, wanting to get back to sleep.

In a daze, Su Mingxi felt that Zhou Xingjun had finished washing and changing his clothes.

Zhou Xingjun walked to the bedside, lowered his head and said softly: "I'm leaving, just send me a message if you have anything to do."

Su Mingxi mumbled "Yes", and Zhou Xingjun said again: "It's cold today, you have to go out a lot Get some clothes on."

"Got it, got it."

Zhou Xingjun then said: "Then I'm leaving." Su Mingxi

got a little impatient: "Okay."

But Zhou Xingjun didn't realize it: "You can call me every day."

Su Mingxi noticed something , The drowsiness was swept away, he propped himself up, and approached Zhou Xingjun with a half-smile.

Su Mingxi grabbed Zhou Xingjun's tie, the dark blue and white collided strongly, he ignored Zhou Xingjun's darker and darker pupils, with a smile on the corner of his mouth: "Aren't you reluctant to part with me?" Su Mingxi thought Zhou Xingjun would categorically deny it

, Unexpectedly, he said directly: "Yes."

The tips of Zhou Xingjun's ears quickly turned red, but he repeated: "Yes."

Su Mingxi looked at Zhou Xingjun's bright eyes, and felt that his face was also getting hot.

Su Mingxi buried his face in Zhou Xingjun's chest in a disguised manner, and heard the rapid heartbeat.

Help, he really can't stand it.

The author has something to say:

Fuck, Mr. Zhou, you are so cute! ! As expected of my son-in-law!

Damn, Carvin is so bad or2 I have to hurry up and write down the outline, but I am worried because I have no desire to express, my head is bald, my stomach hurts again today QAQ but I really don't want to take medicine, and today is a high temperature warning, this year Why is it so hot?

The keyboard will arrive tomorrow! Refer to the fact that I can drink ten glasses of water a week when I buy a new cup, maybe tomorrow I can really drink it on the sixth day, thank you for the 1 bottle of nutrient solution irrigated by Chuo Chuo!