Chapter 12 These two things are quite a fantasy

Su Mingxi trotted over, with a flattering expression on his face: "Why are you back? Why don't you go through the gate?"

Zhou Xingjun looked the same, thinking about it, there is no house where you can hear what is said in the house, and this house is also soundproof Very well, there is only one wall between the bedroom and the study, and he can't hear the movement in the study.

The painting utensils that Su Mingxi brought were scattered around the entrance. Zhou Xingjun frowned and looked at it, Su Mingxi said quickly: "I'll tidy up later, which room can be my studio?" Su Mingxi

felt that Zhou Xingjun was a bit of a clean freak, although he didn't say it, but from the always bright and tidy house and furnishings Put it in the neat clothes, you can get a glimpse of it.

Zhou Xingjun raised his eyebrows slightly: "The room next to the study can be given to you, but there is no table yet, so I need to buy it."

Su Mingxi nodded: "Then I will buy a table. Did you forget something when you came back?"

Zhou Xingjun picked up the coffee table in the living room The document on the paper, raised his hand: "This."

After taking it, he turned and left, walking in a hurry.

Su Mingxi watched him leave, turned around and sent a message to Rong Qingtang to complain: "I was wrong, I shouldn't have listened to you, Zhou Xingjun came back suddenly just now." Rong Qingtang comforted him: "This shows that you are

destined."

Su Mingxi After moving the painting utensils to his study room, he slumped on the sofa, and it was almost time for dinner.

Su Mingxi opened the takeaway software, ready to order a takeaway.

Suddenly, the words of the love master flashed into his mind.

"You can go to ta's company to deliver meals to him, not only to let him feel your tenderness and virtuousness, but also to declare sovereignty to his colleagues who have malicious intentions around him."

Although Su Mingxi is neither gentle nor virtuous, and there is no need to declare sovereignty, isn't this what is often said to infiltrate life.

Su Mingxi quickly placed an order for takeaway. He was self-aware of his cooking skills. After all, even if he fried an egg, he could turn it into charcoal.

Su Mingxi also placed an order for a bento box. Although the dishes were not made by himself, he put them in anyway.

That rounding up is roughly equal to, this love bento is made by myself, Su Mingxi thinks confidently and confidently.

The takeaway that Su Mingxi ordered was nearby, so it was delivered quickly. Zhou Xingjun also told him the driver's phone number before, but if the driver came to pick him up, Zhou Xingjun would know in advance.

Su Mingxi quickly packed the food into the bento. He washed the bento carefully and scalded it with hot water.

Zhou Xingjun snatched away the first time he washed the dishes.

Su Mingxi sat on the back seat of the taxi, looked at his hands, and sighed in his heart.

Ah, something sounds wrong.

The taxi driver was very talkative, but Su Mingxi tactfully closed his mouth after he asked a few questions.

Su Mingxi walked into the lobby of the Zhou Group and called Zhou Xingjun: "I'm downstairs in your company, are you in the company?"

Zhou Xingjun remained calm and said, "I'll ask the secretary to pick you up. Sit up."

Su Mingxi sat down on the sofa as promised, and not long after sitting down, the little Omega girl at the front desk brought a glass of water.

The salesman at the front desk smiled more sincerely, and said softly, "Please use it."

After Su Mingxi thanked him, he sat on the sofa and flicked his phone idly, not noticing the frequent gazes of others.

It was lunch break time at this time, and the employees were queuing up for dinner, and the group was boiling.

Xiao Zhao at the front desk: "Report—a peerless beauty suddenly came and is sitting in the lobby. I don't know which Alpha is so lucky."

Art worker Xiao Hu: "Raise your hand! I passed by and saw him too, woo woo woo It's really beautiful! Sucking and sucking."

Personnel Lao Li: "Is it an Omega?"

Xiao Zhao at the front desk: "Should be an S-level Omega."

The technology king: "S-level, tsk tsk, I bet a chairman's wife, someone Do you want to follow me?"

Legal Xiao Feng: "Does the chairman know how to make Omega happy? Maybe it's a relative of the chairman."

Wei, the first administrative officer: "Same as above, the chairman stays in the office every day, and has never met anyone Omega has been close, remember the annual meeting two years ago?"

Finance Xiaocao: "Ah, I remembered, it's the secretary who read too many Ba Zong novels and deliberately poured wine on the chairman." Logistics company

: "Yes, yes, even if I forget other things, I can't forget this scene. I never knew that the chairman has a talent for funny hahaha." Xiao Zhao at the

front desk: "What are you talking about? What did the chairman do at that time?"

Financial Tangtang: "Zhao Zhao just came here this year. The chairman at the time took off his coat and threw it into the trash can, and then fired the secretary." Propaganda Ren's propaganda

soul: "People who have never seen it are so wrong. , At that time, the little secretary's complexion was very pretty, red and white at times, and he was fired just a few days after joining the job."

R&D bald Gu: "It's because I didn't know that the chairman has mild cleanliness and obsessive-compulsive disorder because he took office for a few days. I still remember that the chairman only saw a pen on the table move a few centimeters, and caught a Enemy merchants bought cleaning."

The program has thick hair Wei: "So I'm a relative of the chairman, @科技王, you'd better see if the deposit is enough to treat you."

Secretary Wang: "@科技王, don't look at the deposit , is the chairman's wife."

Technology king: "!!!"

Programmer with thick hair Wei: "!!!"

...

Finance Tangtang: "!!!" The

group was swiped by exclamation points in an instant.

The group owner frantically poked at the administrator: "Why is Assistant Wang in this group?"

Administrator: "Secret Wang asked me to pull him..."

Su Mingxi in the lobby was carefully observing the interior decoration when he saw a Beta in a suit and leather shoes looking towards him. he comes.

Standing in front of him, Wang Anchu said politely, "Hi, my name is Wang Anchu, and I'm Chairman Zhou's secretary."

The voice sounded familiar, and Su Mingxi couldn't help asking, "You were the one who made the call I answered last time. Is it?"

Wang Anchu nodded: "I called it."

After speaking, he turned around considerately, leaving room for Su Mingxi to blush and shame, and led him onto the elevator.

Wang Anchu pressed the button on the 17th floor and introduced to Su Mingxi: "This is the elevator dedicated to the chairman, so it won't be crowded even if it's a meal."

He looked at the bento box in Su Mingxi's hand, and added: "The chairman is still in a meeting and has no time for lunch."

Su Mingxi nodded: "Then I'll wait for him in his office."

Wang Anchu seemed to chat with Su Mingxi unintentionally: "The chairman today Instruct me in the morning, let me tell the company employees who you are."

Su Mingxi's heart was full of excitement, but his face remained calm: "Oh."

The elevator soon reached the 17th floor, and Wang Anchu led Su Mingxi to Zhou Xingjun's office, office and villa The decor is as frosty as it gets.

Su Mingxi raised his head and asked Wang Anchu: "Tell me, if I want to put something on the table, will Zhou Xingjun agree?"

Wang Anchu's smile remained unchanged: "Chairman Zhou has never had such a precedent before."

It seems possible Sex is not big.

Su Mingxi is not angry either, after all his goal now is to make Zhou Xingjun fall in love with him.

Comparing these two things, Zhou Xingjun likes him, and even has a sense of horror.

But both of these things are far from the Arabian Nights.

The author has something to say:

Thank you Zhongmao Gongyue for a bottle of nutrient solution! Contracted all my speeches hhh