Chapter 29 Over there, it's actually pink

Lin Tingci walked out of the private room with heavy steps, leaving only two people who were as red as steamed lobsters.

"You..."

Su Mingxi was at a loss now.

This, this progress is too fast, why did Zhou Xingjun kiss him so suddenly.

Although he wanted to seduce Zhou Xingjun, make him fall in love with him, and then take revenge.

But this is too sudden! What's more, there is Lin Tingci standing next to him. If Lin Tingci tells his mother, so that his father and brother know...

Then Su Mingxi may go to the hospital to visit Zhou Xingjun.

But it could also be that his leg was broken, and Zhou Xingjun became a bedmate with Zhou Xingjun.

What's more, Su Mingxi now feels that his cheeks are burning hot, just like the feeling of a fire. He had never blushed so much before, and hopefully it wasn't ugly.

Zhou Xingjun's mood was also very complicated.

Just now it must be the 100% matching rate that made him out of the control of reason and became so out of control. He should stay away from Su Mingxi, which is good for them all.

The two finished the meal in silence, and the heavy atmosphere made Su Mingxi feel the same.

Zhou Xingjun held the steering wheel in his hand, looked ahead, and said, "I'll take you home first."

Su Mingxi held the seat belt on his chest: "No, you're going to work soon, I'll take a taxi back by myself."

Zhou Xingjun still didn't Looking at him, he just said: "There is still one hour, enough time."

Su Mingxi felt guilty when he thought of the sofa full of clothes and the kitchen with unwashed dishes.

The road was not blocked, and the two arrived home soon. Zhou Xingjun unlocked the combination lock, and Su Mingxi suddenly jumped up and threw himself on him.

Zhou Xingjun subconsciously hugged Su Mingxi's leg, and Su Mingxi embraced his neck.

The breath from Su Mingxi's nose fluttered on Zhou Xingjun's shoulders, and the touch of fluffy hair with slightly prickly hairs made the side of Zhou Xingjun's neck itchy.

Su Mingxi said in a soft voice: "Husband."

Zhou Xingjun suddenly felt that he might have smelled Su Mingxi's pheromone by mistake, it should be milk beer.

Otherwise, why would he, just became delirious because of a husband.

Zhou Xingjun replied in a low voice, "Yes", and the soft touch of the private room in the restaurant came to mind.

Su Mingxi said pitifully: "I don't know how to fold clothes, can my husband tidy up for me?"

As he spoke, Su Mingxi kissed the tip of Zhou Xingjun's thin red ear, and Zhou Xingjun's ear turned red all of a sudden.

Zhou Xingjun's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his voice was hoarse: "Okay."

Satisfied, Su Mingxi patted Zhou Xingjun's hand, signaling to let him down, as proud as a little prince.

Zhou Xingjun obediently put him on the sofa without clothes. Su Mingxi thought that he was going to start tidying up, and was about to collapse comfortably on the sofa to digest food, but Zhou Xingjun pressed him down.

Seen from a height, Zhou Xingjun looked like a huge mountain, pressing Su Mingxi under him.

The precious little prince was suppressed by villains with malicious intentions.

Su Mingxi panicked, put his hand on Zhou Xingjun's shoulder and pushed him, frowning and asked: "You—"

The unspoken question was swallowed by Zhou Xingjun, Su Mingxi suddenly felt that the sun was too bright, dazzling him, he closed his eyes unconsciously, and his long and curly eyelashes trembled like a butterfly.

Like a big dog, Zhou Xingjun pressed on Su Mingxi's body and licked it, but it was just pecking and kissing, and most especially, he just licked Su Mingxi's lips.

Su Mingxi was dizzy, and his whole body was feverish. Even though he was in a room with a comfortable temperature, it seemed like he was in the tropics. He even felt dizzy and dizzy like he was suffering from heat stroke.

Su Mingxi opened his mouth obsessively, and took the initiative to stick out his red and tender tongue, casting himself into a net in a daze.

Stimulated by Su Mingxi's initiative, Zhou Xingjun suddenly opened his eyes, and what greeted Su Mingxi was kisses like a storm.

Zhou Xingjun looked at Su Mingxi in his arms, his innocent eyes showed charm, Zhou Xingjun unconsciously kissed the corners of his eyes.

Su Mingxi finally had time to breathe, but it was only for a moment. Just a moment later, Zhou Xingjun returned there again, absorbing it vigorously, like a traveler who has been traveling in the desert for many days, and finally found a clear spring.

Zhou Xingjun took off his coat in the car, and now he is only wearing a white shirt. The originally flat shirt was held in Su Mingxi's hands, even if there was pain in his shoulder, Zhou Xingjun didn't care.

In moments like these, everything else feels minimally present.

The two kissed for an unknown how long before Zhou Xingjun let Su Mingxi go. Su Mingxi's heart was beating violently.

Su Mingxi was furious and wanted to go back to the bedroom, but when he stood up, his legs went weak for a while, and Zhou Xingjun who was beside him caught him in time.

Before Su Mingxi could question him, Zhou Xingjun said, "I'm sorry."

Su Mingxi suddenly became even more angry.

Kiss me, are you saying sorry to me now? !

Su Mingxi stood up again, shook a bit, Zhou Xingjun reached out to help him, but Su Mingxi stared at him as soon as he touched it.

Zhou Xingjun twirled his fingertips, thinking of something, and the tips of his ears became more and more red.

But a few minutes later, Zhou Xingjun with a cold face, sat on the sofa and helped Su Mingxi fold his clothes.

Su Mingxi stared at his peach blossom face in front of the mirror.

Said to himself: "No, why are you blushing?"

Su Mingxi observed himself carefully, the more he looked, the more he felt like a cooked prawn.

Su Mingxi touched his obviously swollen lips, feeling numb for a while.

While washing his face with cold water, he wailed in his heart.

My first kiss was given to Zhou Xingjun.

Moreover, he, he actually stuck out his tongue on his own initiative!

Su Mingxi was so ashamed and angry that he was too unreserved.

Su Mingxi threw himself on the bed thinking, this sudden intimate contact messed up Su Mingxi's mind.

Su Mingxi fled just now, and he didn't have time to see Zhou Xingjun's expression, but he must have blushed again, and Su Mingxi felt a little more balanced in his heart.

The reason why Zhou Xingjun kissed him suddenly was very puzzling.

Zhou Xingjun has always said that he only maintains a relationship of respect between husband and wife, and he has always wanted to stay away from Su Mingxi because of the 100% matching rate.

Su Mingxi has always felt that kissing is a very intimate thing, not to mention that Zhou Xingjun is so over the top.

Su Mingxi carefully thought about the incentives, and the only unusual factor at that time was Lin Ting's resignation on the side.

Could it be that Zhou Xingjun was jealous?

Su Mingxi threw this thought out of his mind, he knew that he had a good appearance, but Zhou Xingjun was obviously not the kind of person who would be confused by his beauty, otherwise Su Mingxi would not have suspected him of being a robot.

I'm afraid it's a legal partner again, the way of maintaining a relationship.

Su Mingxi was not discouraged, but eager to try.

That's good, the more Zhou Xingjun doesn't like him now, the more he will fall in love with him when he comes back.

Su Mingxi tried his best to suppress the hesitation and impatience in his heart.

Su Mingxi hypnotized himself, repeating in a low voice: "I'm vicious, I'm vicious..."

Su Mingxi successfully hypnotized himself, relaxed, took a long breath, and smelled the pheromone left by Zhou Xingjun on the bed.

In an instant, Su Mingxi was cooked again, and Su Mingxi suspected that he was going to emit white smoke.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, and Su Mingxi didn't have time to cool down. He took a deep breath and opened the door. When he saw Zhou Xingjun holding neatly folded clothes outside the door, he felt a little weak again.

Su Mingxi scolded herself in her heart: Isn't it just being kissed? What's your situation now, Su Mingxi!

Zhou Xingjun's face was also red with remnants, he entered the door and opened the closet to place Su Mingxi's clothes.

The room was filled with awkward silence, Su Mingxi had nothing to say: "It's quite hot at noon now, I'm sweating a little."

Zhou Xingjun lowered his eyes: "I'm sorry."

Su Mingxi is not as angry as before.

Zhou Xingjun seemed to observe that Su Mingxi was not angry, and continued: "I just had an intimate relationship with you without your consent."

See, Zhou Xingjun really doesn't like him.

Su Mingxi snorted coldly: "Then you need to write an application form, shall I stamp it for you?"

Zhou Xingjun nodded unexpectedly: "If necessary, that's fine too."

Su Mingxi panicked, opened the bedroom window, and Before Zhou Xingjun could speak, he said viciously, "The room is a little stuffy."

Su Mingxi wanted to escape from this room very much, but he would not be ashamed if he left Zhou Xingjun alone in the bedroom to help him with work.

Su Mingxi leaned against the wall boredly, watching Zhou Xingjun tidy up.

It's not that he doesn't want to help, he is very self-aware of his housework level, and helping is just adding to the chaos.

Su Mingxi looked at Zhou Xingjun's hands in a daze. Although he was doing housework, Zhou Xingjun's hands seemed to be dancing on the keys of the piano, calm and graceful.

Zhou Xingjun's hands were very white with slender fingers, which contrasted sharply with the black underwear on his hands.

Wait, black what?

Su Mingxi was about to break his voice: "What are you holding?" Zhou

Xingjun didn't change his face: "Your underwear."

Su Mingxi's voice couldn't help being a bit sharp: "Put it down!"

Zhou Xingjun just glanced at him lightly: "You begged me to help you tidy up your clothes."

Su Mingxi felt that Zhou Xingjun was about to faint from his anger, don't think he couldn't see, his face was so majestic, and the tips of his ears were about to bleed.

Su Mingxi rolled his eyes and spoke softly, "Honey, I'll take care of the rest by myself, so I won't tire you."

Zhou Xingjun put down his underwear after hearing this.

Su Mingxi continued to exert force: "Honey, your tie is crooked, let me tie it again for you."

Hmph, doesn't he know Zhou Xingjun yet?

Su Mingxi was seriously helping Zhou Xingjun tie his tie. He was wearing the v-neck dress he had seen in the previous video with Zhou Xingjun. From Zhou Xingjun's perspective, he could just see a large area of ​​snow-white skin, and even - two small pink spots

.

As Su Mingxi was tying it up, several large and small red spots fell on the white shirt in front of him.

Su Mingxi looked up and asked in surprise, "Why do you have a nosebleed?"

Zhou Xingjun realized later that there was actually pink.

The author has something to say:

-Advance "Cannon Fodder He Doesn't Want to Be a Heartthrob (Quick Time Travel") -

In every world, Su Jintang has to act as the cannon fodder who has been beaten in the face to gain the disgust value of other people

. ) under the threat of (love), and is determined to be a cannon fodder that everyone hates.

But—

the protagonist and the villain are all jealous of him, and even passers-by are eager for his closeness.

Su Jintang:? I'm the cannon fodder everyone hates!

The system is a little helpless: the host really doesn't know anything about his own beauty.

#美丽美人妻和他的大狗狗那#

he, dead escape, double c, green tea beauty is popular with fans × various attributes shredded attack;

thanks to the cats Gongyue for throwing a mine!