Chapter 24 Zhou Xingjun, I hate you for being a piece of wood!

Su Mingxi slumped on the table after hanging up the phone, like a salted fish that had lost its dream.

Rong Qingtang poked him cautiously: "What did I say before? I feel that Zhou Xingjun was born to restrain you. Look at how much you have made a fool of yourself in front of him?" Su Mingxi didn't raise his head, his voice was blocked by

the There was a feeling of boredom in his arms: "Don't be superstitious."

Su Mingxi's cell phone received another message. Instead of sitting up, he turned his head to open it, and saw Zhou Xingjun sent him a document.

Su Mingxi straightened up in an instant, and sent a cat and cat puzzle expression pack.

Zhou Xingjun: "My favorite."

Su Mingxi clicked on it, and complained in his heart that Zhou Xingjun cherished words like gold.

The document is very small, only one page. Su Mingxi zoomed in and saw that Zhou Xingjun had actually written only a few lines.

The first line is about the things you don't like. Su Mingxi is a little confused about this typesetting. Isn't it usually the things you like?

1 Being restrained and disciplined by others.

Ah, it seems that Zhou Xingjun is still a person who yearns for freedom, but he usually doesn't see it.

2 Be deceived and concealed by others.

When Su Mingxi saw this, he couldn't help but shuddered. He unconsciously imagined his own fate. If he followed the direction of those bloody novels he often read, he would die tragically on the street.

But he won't lie to Zhou Xingjun that he likes him, just secretly seduce him to like him, Su Mingxi comforts himself in his heart.

Su Mingxi continued to look down, and after that, it was something he liked.

There is only one - Su Mingxi.

Su Mingxi's first reaction when he saw these words was: Didn't we agree to write dishes?

It took a few seconds to realize, oh, what Zhou Xingjun likes is me.

Su Mingxi thought he was very calm, but Rong Qingtang, who was sitting opposite him and had been left alone, sighed.

Rong Qingtang knocked down the table with his knuckles: "I thought I'm not bald, why am I so bright?"

Su Mingxi glanced at him: "Zhou Xingjun is not here."

Rong Qingtang snorted coldly: "The emerald Chinese cabbage is I'm really going to be pushed away by someone, I know who it is before I say anything."

Su Mingxi was in a good mood and didn't get angry with him, just humming a song to fill in his preferences.

Rong Qingtang was playing with his mobile phone, and suddenly sneered, "Xiaoxi, have you read the news? There was an Alpha who married an Omega, and only after they got married did they find out that the Alpha hired a professional love consultant for the whole process of chasing her. It's natural."

Su Mingxi's eyelids twitched suddenly, and he suddenly remembered Zhou Xingjun's sudden enlightenment.

When Su Mingxi opened the file, Zhou Xingjun accidentally posted the editable status. He is very familiar with this software. Su Mingxi clicked on the historical editing record with a sullen face.

At first, it says nothing under the things I like, but after ten minutes it was changed to Su Mingxi, then it was deleted one minute and changed to nothing, and after another three minutes, I hesitated to type a so, and immediately deleted it and changed it to nothing.

After deleting, deleting, modifying and modifying more than ten times, this form appeared in front of Su Mingxi almost an hour later.

Su Mingxi couldn't restrain his joy, he hugged Rong Qingtang directly, with a smile on his face: "Zhou Xingjun is so cute!"

Rong Qingtang, who was constantly shaken by Su Mingxi, was used to it. Every time he was with this couple, he would be blinded by the pink bubbles between them.

But I don't know which of them will be the first to get the hang of it, Rong Qingtang looked at his friends who he has known for more than ten years and who are not familiar with the world.

He couldn't help saying angrily in his heart: Zhou Xingjun, I hate you for being a piece of wood!

The author has something to say:

The friend's perspective is that I saw the big Xiaoxi suddenly get married when I was young, and Xiaoxi often shot pink bubbles at Mr. Zhou, and I was left aside by xql [This is the friend's perspective! They go both ways! (Of course, there is also a reason why friends "accidentally" ignored it)]

Too few, I am so shameless, the first treasure to leave a message will give 520 red envelopes, the second treasure will give 300 points, and the other treasures will still be 100 points , as of tomorrow or2 (it depends on how much the boys love me [吹Se])

Also, I changed the cover again, which one do you guys think looks better? The current one is authorized by the character design, so it will not be very close to the character design, but it is beautiful (suction);

thanks to Sufei-throwing a landmine!