Chapter 8 Zhou Xingjun should like it... right?

The fragrance of roses wafted in the car, Su Mingxi put the bouquet of roses on the back seat of the car, and sat down in the passenger seat.

Zhou Xingjun didn't start the car for a long time, Su Mingxi turned his head and asked him: "What's wrong?"

Zhou Xingjun still looked ahead: "I want to tell you the reason of my marriage here, if you disagree after listening, I can send you back to Su or stay here."

Su Mingxi moved uncomfortably, lowered his eyelashes like crow feathers, and replied softly: "Okay."

Zhou Xingjun took a deep breath: "You should know my father, Zhou Hetian. He and my father Mom got married because of the 100% matching rate and commercial nature."

Su Mingxi understood in his heart that Zhou Xingjun's parents were in a similar situation to them now, and the titles of father and mother clearly showed the closeness.

"He got married just to give birth to a better heir, and the probability of permanent marking is higher, so he permanently marked my mother on the night of the wedding." "My mother thought he fell in love with her, she was

just As an adult, she married and conceived me."

When the naive girl found out that she was pregnant, she originally wanted to have an abortion. After all, she has just entered her dream university, and the doctor said that she is very weak, the child is likely to miscarry, and it is best to take care of her for a few years before giving birth.

But Zhou Hetian is a ruthless businessman. When he was a child, he could give up his mother to live with his father for money and power. He hoped that Shen Youan could give birth to a qualified heir as soon as possible, so as not to disrupt his acquisition plan.

Of course Zhou Hetian wouldn't tell Shen Youan that, he just used some rhetoric to say how much he looked forward to such an unborn child, and coaxed Shen Youan to give birth to Zhou Xingjun.

Zhou Xingjun was detected as the highest-level Alpha in the S-level right after he was born, while Zhou Hetian was the lowest level even though he was also an S-level. Zhou Hetian was very happy, Shen You'an thought he was happy about a crystallization of love, but he didn't expect that Zhou Hetian annexed the Shen family's property on the day Zhou Xingjun was born.

No matter how much Shen Youan questioned and begged for mercy, Zhou Hetian was unmoved, and even went out to have fun that night, and did not return home until late at night with the smell of perfume and lipstick.

Shen Youan gave up completely, but when she went to the hospital to ask if the permanent mark could be washed off, she was rejected. She was already weak, and she still managed to give birth to Zhou Xingjun. If the mark was washed off, it would be like going to hell, and the mortality rate was 85%.

Shen You'an can only be trapped in Zhou's house, and the Omega that is permanently marked must get Alpha pheromone frequently, otherwise it will surely die.

Zhou Hetian achieved his goal, so naturally he didn't want to touch her. Only Zhou Xingjun lived with her in the empty old house, and no one set foot here except for the cold robot-like housekeeper.

In the end, Shen You'an died when Zhou Xingjun was three years old, on the hospital bed, which was originally her marriage bed.

In the end Zhou Xingjun didn't say this, but told Su Mingxi: "After I was born, the relationship between my parents was very bad. My mother left some inheritance for me, and asked the lawyer to give it to me when I became an adult." "But my father blocked it.

" According to her last wish, he used his status as guardian to put the inheritance in his own safe, and never gave it to me even after I became an adult, and declared it to the public because I was unmarried, and my mother's last wish was to let me get married."

And this last wish, Zhou Xingjun knew it was false as soon as he heard it. Shen You'an is already disheartened about love, how could she force her son to marry? I am afraid that he wished that his beloved son would never marry, avoid being cheated like her, and at the same time make Zhou Hetian, who was obsessed with heirs, heartbroken.

"Zhou Hetian's external image has always been a charitable entrepreneur. When he cried in front of the camera and expressed his longing for his dead wife, he was praised by outsiders who didn't know the truth. No one cared. He also bribed the lawyer who handled my mother's will." Zhou

Xingjun At this moment, he doesn't look like the usual strategizing president, he feels more like a fragile child to Su Mingxi, which makes him feel a strange sour feeling in his heart.

Su Mingxi interrupted him: "I see, I agree to pretend to be a husband and wife relationship with you in front of outsiders."

But that doesn't mean I forgive you for other things, Su Mingxi added inwardly.

Zhou Xingjun smiled in relief when he heard the words, and Su Mingxi suddenly found that although the big president couldn't speak, he was still quite cute.

Zhou Xingjun stepped on the accelerator and said sincerely: "Thank you, after I inherit the inheritance, you can file for divorce at any time."

Su Mingxi asked curiously: "Why did you say that you would divorce after one year?"

Zhou Xingjun: "Because my father said yes. I hope I will be cautious about marriage, so I can inherit the inheritance after one year of marriage."

Su Mingxi didn't know how to comfort him, the young master has never been good at this kind of thing.

Fortunately, Zhou Xingjun didn't give him a chance to speak, and asked him: "Shall we drop by Su's house now? Tell your family about our marriage, and move your belongings to our house." Su Mingxi frowned in embarrassment

: "Can you not tell them? I don't want them to know that I got married suddenly and got divorced within a year. They must be nagging to death."

Although Su Mingxi said he was disgusted, his eyes were full of smiles. The Su family belonged to their class , rare family harmony, free love.

Su Mingxi suddenly realized something, and turned to look at Zhou Xingjun: "Did my brother tell you anything about me? I heard that you are brothers from the same school."

Su Mingxi threatened again: "If you don't tell me, I'll force him to question him. Then, then..." Su Mingxi suddenly thought that he had nothing to threaten Zhou Xingjun.

Zhou Xingjun reminded with a smile: "You can threaten me with a divorce."

After speaking, the two smiled tacitly. In fact, Su Mingxi didn't know what was so funny about this sentence, but he laughed out of nowhere, and Su Mingxi attributed all the reasons to the 100% matching rate.

The atmosphere in the car was very relaxed. After arriving at Su's house, Su Mingxi told Zhou Xingjun in a low voice to wait for him in the car, then turned and entered the house.

It's time for dinner soon, and Su's father is cooking in the kitchen. Alpha cooks in their family. There are only housekeepers three times a week to clean up. Other housework is contracted by Alpha.

When Su Mingxi walked into the living room, only Su Mingheng was on the sofa, and his parents were talking about each other in the kitchen. Su Mingxi signaled Su Mingheng to help him cover with his eyes. After Su Mingheng saw Zhou Xingjun's car through the window, he had no choice but to say ok.

Su Mingxi rushed upstairs, simply packed a few clothes, and prepared to come back tomorrow when there is no one at home.

Sitting in the car, Zhou Xingjun looked at the interface of "How to make an angry Omega" searched for a few minutes, and then Su Mingxi ran over panting.

He put his backpack on the back seat of the car, and Zhou Xingjun had already turned off his cell phone.

Zhou Xingjun asked him: "Have you had dinner tonight?"

Su Mingxi was wearing his seat belt. Hearing this, he raised his head to look at him, then lowered his head: "Not yet."

Zhou Xingjun: "Do you have any taboos?"

Su Mingxi thought for a while, then returned He: "Don't eat spicy food, don't eat animal offal, don't eat coriander, lettuce, celery, and white radish..."

Before he could finish speaking, Zhou Xingjun stopped him, and asked helplessly: "We'll go to the supermarket later, and you can buy whatever you like, okay?"

Su Mingxi looked at him in shock: "You want to cook?"

He thought Zhou Xingjun was like this The president of the company should only eat meals made by top chefs.

Zhou Xingjun hummed lightly.

Su Mingxi was a little hesitant, although it was true that he wanted to seduce Zhou Xingjun to fall in love with him, but he really didn't want to go to the hospital with food poisoning.

Zhou Xingjun seemed to see through what he was thinking, and said, "It's not poisonous. Before I lived alone, I cooked by myself."

Su Mingxi rubbed his nose, "I don't believe you."

At the imported supermarket next to Tianxi, Su Mingxi He went straight to the snack area and said, "I'll just eat scrambled eggs with tomatoes." Then he disappeared.

After Zhou Xingjun had finished picking out the tomatoes and other vegetables, Su Mingxi came back with a lot of snacks.

Zhou Xingjun looked at the cart full of junk food, and the words on the search engine flashed in his mind: "When Omega gets angry, you must follow him. If you want to buy it, let him buy it. If you stop him from shopping at this time, he will be even more angry."

Zhou Xingjun swallowed the words of restraint, Su Mingxi seemed to be in a good mood, his eyes shone with light, Zhou Xingjun's heart suddenly softened somewhere.

After returning home, Su Mingxi hesitated with his backpack, and asked Zhou Xingjun softly, "Do I live on the first floor?"

Zhou Xingjun was putting his shopping bags on the table, and looked up: "We still live in the same room, this is a legal partner What should be done."

Su Mingxi smiled clearly, with a small dimple on the side of his lips, and his whole body exuded bright vitality.

Seeing Su Mingxi's happy look, Zhou Xingjun felt better, and said warmly, "Then I'll cook first, are you eating rice?"

Su Mingxi put his backpack on the sofa and said, "I'll cook for you first I'll clean up after dinner."

Zhou Xingjun thought of Su Mingheng's warning, and pondered for a moment: "Just help put the vegetables in the pot, and now go clean up."

Su Mingxi went upstairs humming a song, thinking about the teachings of the master of love, He could no longer tell his real purpose of seducing Zhou Xingjun. Revenge accounted for a large part, but there might be a little bit of temptation.

When Su Mingxi entered the kitchen, Zhou Xingjun had already served the dishes. Su Mingxi felt a little guilty when he recalled his behavior of picking up the phone without knowing it.

The scrambled eggs with tomatoes on the dining table are bright in color, and some chopped green onions are sprinkled on top, which makes people move their index fingers when they look at it. The rice is also crystal clear and the grains are plump.

Zhou Xingjun brought another plate of fish-flavored shredded pork, which could be seen with his naked eyes.

Su Mingxi actually doesn't like to eat scrambled eggs with tomatoes, he likes to eat eggs soaked in tomato juice.

But not a fan of tomatoes, only chose it because it is a basic home cooking.

Although the dining table was silent but very warm, Su Mingxi looked at the empty villa and said, "Tomorrow, I will buy some plants and put them at home, it will look better this way."

Zhou Xingjun nodded: "You can change it as you like, this is ours. home."

Su Mingxi had to admit that Zhou Xingjun was sometimes very gullible.

After eating, he looked at an item in the shopping cart, hesitated, and pressed the payment button.

Su Mingxi blushed and threw the phone away, Zhou Xingjun should like it... right?

The author has something to say:

The private rice cooker is a high-tech, which can quickly steam rice;

thanks to the reader "Yang Xiaoxin", the irrigation nutrient solution +5; the reader "Zhong Mao Gongyue", the irrigation nutrient solution +10