Chapter 11 This might as well be a ghost

Su Mingxi looked at the news from Zhou Xingjun and took a deep breath.

He hurriedly tried to withdraw the message, but it was already indicated that it could not be withdrawn.

Su Mingxi returned to the main interface of WeChat, and carefully looked at the chat boxes of Zhou Xingjun and Rong Qingtang. Their chat boxes were next to each other on the top and bottom, and their avatars were also very similar.

Su Mingxi leaned against the door of the bedroom, the villain in his heart was screaming crazily, he buried his face in his hands, wanting to cry without tears.

After completing the psychological training, Su Mingxi sat in the car with a calm expression, and secretly swore that as long as Zhou Xingjun mentioned it, he would act as a respectful guest by himself in the future.

Fortunately, Zhou Xingjun didn't mention it much, but there was a smile in his eyes.

When Su Mingxi got out of the car, Zhou Xingjun pretended to say unintentionally: "Am I good at teasing?"

Su Mingxi pretended not to hear, and slammed the car door, the door made a loud noise, covering Zhou Xingjun's muffled laugh.

Su Mingxi told her parents yesterday that she wanted to go back to Su's house to get things, so her mother declined the invitations of those wealthy ladies today.

Although Su's mother had already given birth to two children, the years treated her very favorably and did not leave any marks on her face. At this time, he was smiling and propping his chin to watch Su Mingxi eat.

The food at home is more familiar and tastes more like him, but it doesn't have the special taste of Zhou Xingjun's cooking.

Su Mingxi lowered his head to eat calmly, in order to avoid Mu Huamei's scrutiny, even if he reached for the napkin, he deliberately did not raise his head.

Mother Su couldn't help it anymore, her eyes widened, and she complained: "It's hard to come back once, and I don't even look at my mother."

Maybe all mothers in the world suffer from selective amnesia.

Su Mingxi didn't remind her that he had just lifted the confinement a few days ago, and only a few days after that half month, he started to criticize.

Su's mother asked again: "Have you found an Alpha that looks right to you these days?"

This sentence is already a fixed question every time Su Mingxi meets her. Talking about Su Mingxi can already memorize it backwards.

This time Su Mingxi felt a little pride in his heart, and he said lightly: "Yes." Su

's mother blurted out the words she had repeated hundreds of times: "Xiaoxi, you are now—what did you say?"

With a smile: "I have an Alpha that looks right to me."

Su Mingxi casually responded to Su's mother's excited questioning, got up and walked to her room.

He ignored the message that Su's mother switched to WeChat, and just sent a sentence: "It's the Zhou Xingjun who wants to marry me." He put down his phone and concentrated on cleaning up.

There are too many things in Su Mingxi's room. He only takes up the painting tools he is used to, which takes up a lot of space in the suitcase.

He only brought some underwear, as for other clothes, he was going to borrow Zhou Xingjun's first.

Before walking out of the room, Su Mingxi saw the little succulent that he had raised for several years on the desk, he hesitated for a moment, and forced it in.

Zhou Xingjun didn't allow him to touch his desk, and he probably wouldn't let him work in the same study as him.

Su Mingxi is going to ask Zhou Xingjun for a room to work. He doesn't need to go out for work, he can work at home, otherwise Father Su won't let him ground himself at home, and delay his work.

Now that he has confessed that he and Zhou Xingjun have met each other, Su Mingxi no longer hides it, and directly asks the driver at home to take him to Tianxi.

The villa was empty, Su Mingxi took out the little succulents and put them on the dining table, finally getting some breath of life.

He stood in the living room looking around, wondering where he could hang his painting.

Suddenly, there was a "ding dong" sound on the phone, and a message alert sounded.

It was the message from Rong Qingtang: How are you and your family?

Su Mingxi directly sent him a screenshot of the wrong message he sent.

Soon, the phone ding-dong.

[Rong Qingtang]: Damn it!

[Rong Qingtang]: Why did you send the wrong message?

[Rong Qingtang]: But Zhou Xingjun is really good at flirting.

[Su Mingxi]: I don't know why I sent it wrong, weeping cat head · jpg;

[Su Mingxi]: He didn't say anything, but he definitely secretly laughed at me in his heart!

Rong Qingtang directly made a voice call to him, and after smoothing his hair skillfully, he couldn't wait to ask: "So, have you sparked something now?" Su Mingxi: "No."

Rong

Qingtang didn't give up, and asked again : "Isn't there anything?"

Su Mingxi: "He and I don't even have any sparks on QQ, where did the sparks come from?"

Rong Qingtang said meanly: "Didn't you say that you share the same bed? Wasn't there... a time when the gun went off?"

Su Mingxi blushed slightly: "What nonsense are you talking about? If you have something to say, hurry up, I'll hang up."

Rong Qingtang hurriedly stopped: "Don't, I'll just ask the last question. What's your attitude towards Zhou Xingjun? "

After finishing speaking, Rong Qingtang reminded again: "I suggest you make sure that Zhou Xingjun will not appear before you say it. I feel that since you know Zhou Xingjun, you often die in front of him."

Su Mingxi disagrees: "He is at work now, It won't happen."

He rubbed his hair in annoyance and said, "It's a relationship that I like but don't love. After all, Zhou Xingjun is so handsome, who wouldn't like it? Sometimes I'm tempted. But, I just didn't spend the rest of my life with him desire."

Su Mingxi suddenly heard the knocking sound of glass, he originally thought of some supernatural beings, but thinking that it was daytime, he still looked along.

He saw Zhou Xingjun standing outside the glass door leading to the house from the courtyard, looking at him with raised eyebrows.

...

it might as well be a ghost.

The author has something to say:

It's late and short, kneel down gently or2;

thanks to the cats Gongyue for a mine, my input method has already remembered you!

Or give out red envelopes with two points