Chapter 10 Is over

When he was woken up by the alarm clock the next morning, Su Mingxi was already used to the warm body temperature from the person beside him.

But Zhou Xingjun unconsciously rubbed his head on the side of Su Mingxi's neck, which made him want to laugh.

Su Mingxi slightly pushed Zhou Xingjun's head away, and complained softly: "Itchy."

Zhou Xingjun held Su Mingxi's hand that pushed him into his hand, frowned and said, "Don't move, sleep a little longer."

Su Mingxi looked at his grasped hand, Sighed.

It was also when he slept with Zhou Xingjun that he realized that the seemingly indifferent president of the "Flower of Gaoling" was still lying in bed. I have to say that Su Mingxi thinks he is a bit cute.

Although Su Mingxi often complained about his old man, Zhou Xingjun was actually in his prime, otherwise he wouldn't have turned those two Omega friends into rivals in love.

He is a good president, but he always feels that he is lacking in a certain place. Su Mingxi has heard Zhou Xingjun make work calls with his subordinates, and he is not as straightforward as talking to him.

Su Mingxi suddenly remembered something, Zhou Xingjun must have had in-depth contact with Omega before.

But Su Mingxi really couldn't imagine how someone like Zhou Xingjun would fall in love. For a wooden robot like Zhou Xingjun, maybe he can't even find out who he likes.

Su Mingxi observed Zhou Xingjun's hands. His hands were much larger than Su Mingxi's. Although he was also cold and fair-skinned, he still had a pale complexion.

Zhou Xingjun seemed to be struggling to open his eyes, and let go of Su Mingxi with his hands.

Su Mingxi asked him curiously: "Why do you wake up so late? Don't those CEOs only sleep for a few hours a day?"

Zhou Xingjun glanced at him lightly, and walked into the cloakroom: "I'm not a robot."

Su Mingxi felt guilty when he heard the robot, and sat on the bed without saying a word, swiping his phone.

When he heard the movement and raised his head, he saw Zhou Xingjun was buttoning his shirt with a tie on his hands. The curtains hadn't been opened yet, and there was only a small gap of light coming in, which happened to shine on the buttons, reflecting some light.

Su Mingxi looked a little dull, mainly because of the masculinity, whoever saw it was not confused.

It was obvious that Su Mingxi was staring straight at him. Zhou Xingjun cleared his throat unnaturally, raised his eyes and asked, "Can you wear a tie?"

Su Mingxi immediately went over obediently, and took the tie from Zhou Xingjun.

Zhou Xingjun looked down at the man in front of him who was obviously in a good mood, and asked, "Can you wear a tie?"

Su Mingxi's movements seemed a little awkward, but he nodded and said, "We Omega all have to learn these things." Said He raised his head and glanced at Zhou Xingjun: "There are cooking, flower arranging, sewing and so on."

Zhou Xingjun was very surprised when he heard this: "You don't look like you can learn these things obediently."

Su Mingxi lowered his head and continued to struggle with the tie: "So I, uh, I'm not very proficient in these things. What I like is painting." I

said I was not very proficient, but it was actually a bit more beautified.

When Su Mingxi was in school, he could be said to be one of the students who gave the teacher the most headache.

For cooking, I sent the culinary teacher to the hospital for gastric lavage; for arranging flowers, I made the old-fashioned teacher so angry that he took medicine

; Confidently looking at the tie in front of him, it turned out that the tie was not very obedient and was tangled into a ball.

Zhou Xingjun said helplessly, "I'll do it myself."

Su Mingxi knew that he had done something wrong, so he put down his tail that was always up, and said obediently, "Okay."

Zhou Xingjun looked at his hands itching, and lightly rubbed himself a few times With his fingertips, he untied the tie and handed it to Su Mingxi.

Su Mingxi raised his head in surprise, and Zhou Xingjun said, "I'll teach you." Su Mingxi

asked him, "Aren't you going to be late?" Zhou Xingjun

blinked, and said with a smile, "I'm the boss.

" When I went to the company, no one dared to say anything.

Zhou Xingjun looked down at the movement of Su Mingxi's hand, and stretched out his hand to lead him through the place where he got stuck just now.

Su Mingxi focused on the tie, trying to recall what the teacher said in class.

Zhou Xingjun suddenly asked: "Who did you wear the tie for when you were in class?"

This kind of class is usually an elective class in college, and Omega tries to take it as much as possible, but the school does not force it. For the sake of AO equality, the school also agrees that Alpha can take this kind of course.

Su Mingxi's attention was all on the entanglement between his hands and the tie, and he just said lightly: "Friend." Zhou

Xingjun frowned slightly, he didn't know where this feeling came from in his heart, he just looked at him and tied the tie for him Suddenly, there is an urge to kiss.

It must be the reason for the 100% match rate.

Zhou Xingjun asked Su Mingxi: "Are you going to get up now or sleep for a while?"

Su Mingxi hesitated: "Then if I get up now, will you make breakfast?"

Zhou Xingjun glanced at him, ready to go into the cloakroom again: "Yes."

Su Mingxi quickly stopped him: "I'll go back to my house to eat, I finally tied the tie, don't untie it."

Zhou Xingjun looked at him with a frown: "It's the same here. Your home."

Su Mingxi coaxed him: "Yes, this is my home, that is my mother's home."

Zhou Xingjun frowned slightly, and added: "You can go back to Su's home, these two places are your home."

Su Mingxi looked at with a smile Him: "Okay."

Zhou Xingjun asked: "Do you still have any clothes to wear? I'll take you to Su's house."

Su Mingxi looked at the unpacked backpack on the table, swallowed back the "yes" he was about to say, and replied "No."

Zhou Xingjun went to the cloakroom and took out a suit of clothes and handed them to him. Su Mingxi saw that it was the same design as Zhou Xingjun's. He teased and said, "Is it couple clothes?" Zhou Xingjun nodded slightly: "Yes.

"

Su Mingxi walked into the cloakroom calmly, and jumped a few times excitedly the moment the door was closed.

Zhou Xingjun is also too good at flirting.

He was a little bit overwhelmed.

No no no no, think about the tail, think about "respect each other as guests".

But when Su Mingxi went to the bathroom to wash, he still had a smile on his face.

It seemed that Zhou Xingjun was washing in the bathroom on the first floor, and there was no one in the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

Su Mingxi originally thought that they would stand in front of the mirror and brush their teeth together like those film and television novels.

But that's fine, Su Mingxi turned on his phone, brushed his teeth and sent a message to Rong Qingtang: Zhou Xingjun and I are wearing couple outfits today.

Rong Qingtang didn't reply immediately, he must be sleeping at this time.

Su Mingxi continued to post on his own: He even kissed me goodnight last night!

[Su Mingxi]: Zhou Xingjun is really good at flirting! Help!

Su Mingxi put down his phone after posting, and only found out that there was a WeChat message when he walked out of the bathroom after washing.

The interface shows "Wooden Robot". Seeing that he can do this sometimes, Su Mingxi decided to change his nickname out of mercy.

While unlocking the phone password, Su Mingxi wondered why Zhou Xingjun sent him a WeChat message. After all, they were on the first and second floors of a villa.

[Wooden Robot]: So you didn't sleep last night.

It's over, it's over, it's over.

Su Mingxi's mind was flooded by these two words.

The author has something to say:

I'm really sorry, there are very few chapters.

Because today is 520, so I was caught by my mother to help in the flower shop. I only wrote this point, and I haven't finished other things or2;

it's still a red envelope.