71 - Gold Digger

Akshara stood up from the chair avoiding eye contact with Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu cupped her cheeks in his hands, trying to make eye contact with her.

"Akshara ,look at me." His voice was firm, authoritative.

"I have to go. I have meetings to attend and you have patients waiting on you.  I don't want you to be late." Her voice was broken, feeble.

"No." He growled, trying to keep his voice low. He hated it when Akshara pulled away from him. That is not who she was.

"Please Abhi, you will be late." Akshara tried to pull out of Abhimanyu's grasp. "Your patients..." She tried to convince him. She knew if she stood with him for even 30 more seconds, she would end up bawling her eyes out.

Abhimanyu clenched his jaw at Akshara's unwillingness. He gripped her hips, forcing her to wrap her arms around his neck for support. He lifted her and set her on his desk, much to her surprise.

"Abhi..." Akshara gave Abhimanyu a quizzical look as he walked to the cabin door and locked it.

He turned around to her, walking up to her like a predator does a prey. Abhimanyu glared at her before picking up the phone and speaking into it. "Cancel or reschedule all my appointments to today and give my surgeries to Dr. Rohan, Dr. Sahota and Dr. Parimal." Abhimanyu paused before continuing. "I don't care. Get it done. I am taking the day off. And Akshara Birla's meetings –tell them she won't be able to make it." Abhimanyu did not wait for a response before slamming the phone down, making Akshara flinch.

"Abhi...why would you do that?" Her lower lip trembled as she spoke.

"I don't care about anything else but you. Nothing comes before you. You, you are my priority Akshara. To hell with everything else." Abhimanyu's words were definitive, leaving no room for arguments. "I can't go about my day, attending to my patients when I know you are emotionally vulnerable. You matter to me, Akshara. How you feel, your emotions, your feelings, you smile, your tears –they all matter." He cupped her cheeks, gently caressing the soft skin with the pads of his thumb.

"Abhi..." Akshara felt overwhelmed by Abhimanyu's constant support and devotion to her.

Abhimanyu leaned in onto Akshara's lips and gently crushed his lips to hers, capturing her mouth in a sweet, endearing kiss laced with need and vehement desire. Abhimanyu's hands wrapped around her neck, putting her in a chokehold just as Akshara's petite fingers gripped his shoulders.

Akshara whimpered against the harsh feel  of Abhimanyu's lips, for a moment, forgetting Richa's words. A fury raced through their bodies, leaving them agitated. Desire laced through their tender kisses as a sense of need –of passion invoked inside of them.

Akshara's hands went to the waist band of Abhimanyu's scrubs just as Abhimanyu pulled Akshara's shirt up over her head, flinging it away.

"Abhi..." Akshara's breathing was labored as Abhimanyu moved from Akshara and stepped out of his scrubs, baring himself to her from waist down.

Akshara's hands went to her own pair of jeans, trying to unbutton them clumsily. However, Abhimanyu ran out of patience as he pushed Akshara to lay down on the table before working his fingers on her jeans himself.

He unbuttoned her jeans and peeled both the pair of jeans and her underwear away from her body. Akshara watched with glossy eyes, as she felt a mountain of paperwork and file folders prickle her back. But she didn't care. She wanted him. She needed him.

"Abhi..." Akshara reached out to touch Abhimanyu's body only for both her hands to be pushed back and pinned above her head.

One finger then two found their way into her, pushing in and our recklessly with the pad of his thumb rubbing furious circles against her clit. Akshara arched her back, feeling the pleasure rack her brain.