Chapter 21

I wake up in the morning laying on my right side. I quickly look over to my bedside clock and read that it is 5:55. I decide to get up out of bed instead of laying there for another five minutes. I head to the bathroom.
After using the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and doing my hair; which I just put up in a messy bun. I walk back to my room. As I enter my room I see that my mother is standing in the doorway.
"Good morning honey! It's Wednesday!"

"Yeah I know! And Sam is coming over this weekend!" I say back to her as she gives me a hug.

"Yeah! Aren't you having Elliot and his friend come over to meet her?"

"Yes. He is having his friend Sebastian come over."

"That's great! Okay well I will leave you to get ready!" My mom walks out of my room after she said that. I really don't want to go to school today. I just want to fall back to bed. I walk over to my closet to pull out some clothes.

I am walking into school. I start looking around at the pack of people. So many people. All of a sudden arms wrap around my waist.
"Guess who?"

"Hmm...Theo James?"

"Ugh. I can't believe my girlfriend said that instead of saying her amazing boyfriend."

"Ha ha. Don't say things that aren't true. Oh so amazing Romeo."

"Yeah whatever Juliet." He comes to the side of me and takes my hand so we can start walking to Biology. "I will be right back. I just have to use the bathroom before we go to class, okay?"

"Okay. I'll just wait here." Elliot leaves and goes off to the bathroom. I just lean against a wall across from the bathroom.

"Why hello there beautiful!" A guy says close to my ear as I am deep into reading a book waiting for Elliot. I jump at the sound of his voice and shut my book closed. I start walking away but he just grabs onto my waist. His hand touches my skin underneath my shirt and it gives me goose bumps.

"Go away!" I say in a little voice because I am so terrified that I can't find my voice at the moment.

"Come on. Let's go." He starts dragging me towards a classroom. He quickly pushes me in and shuts the door.

"Help!" I scream right before the door closes. Great.
"Shh. Don't yell baby. Your alright." He says as he puts his hand over my screams. He soon puts his hand on my waist again and I shove it off.

"Stop." I say and my voice cracks because I can feel tears on there way.

"Oh cmon baby. You know you like it." He then slams his lips onto mine. Yuck! I move my hands onto his chest to shove him away but he soon takes my wrists and just pins them against the wall. Oh my god he is strong. I start sliding down the wall to see if I can escape but he just starts sliding with me. "Mmmhhmm." He moans against my lips.

"Stop." He just keeps going. "Stop please." My voice cracks on that which indicates that I am crying. Oh god! This is why I don't like leaving my house. Soon enough the door swings open.

"Oh my gosh! Mr.Cooper get off of her right this instant!" A teacher yells making him jump away. I start sliding away on the ground into a corner so I am far away from him.

"Yes sir." Mr.Cooper apparently says. He rushes out of the door. The teacher looks kinda young and he looks like he just came from his car. He starts walking towards me; I start scooting farther away into the corner.

"Please." I say my voice cracking. "Help me." My voice is barely audible it is so quite. He puts his hands up in surrender.

"It's okay." He says in a soft voice as he is walking towards me. "Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to you. How about I take you to the nurses and you head on home okay?" I just nod at him because I can't find my voice. I start getting up slowly so I can leave. As the teacher and I both reach the door Elliot appears out of nowhere.