Chapter 1

SUMMARY:

  [Maomao Fishing System Shou × Cold and Pure President Gong] Su Mingxi, the young master of Omega from Su's Consortium, has a slender waist and long legs. In order to avoid a lot of blind dates arranged by his parents, Su Mingxi was forced to agree to the marriage. It is rumored that Zhou Xingjun, the chairman of the Zhou Group, is a top Alpha with a handsome appearance and a ruthless wrist. The first time they met, the other party proposed to sign a formal marriage contract. Su Mingxi recalled that not long ago he turned back into a cat and sneaked out, but this man left a black footprint on his tail. This revenge is not a gentleman! The best way to get revenge on someone is to make the other person fall in love with him, and then get rid of him mercilessly. After getting married, Su Mingxi changed from her previous delicate appearance—— Zhou Xingjun was on a business trip, and Su Mingxi personally went to the airport to see him off. During Zhou Xingjun's susceptible period, Su Mingxi stayed at home to take care of him.

Zhou Xingjun was approving documents in the office, and Su Mingxi brought a lunch box to eat with him. Zhou Xingjun looked at the Omega who had just taken a shower and was only wearing his shirt, with exquisite eyebrows and slender and straight legs, his eyes darkened a little. Su Mingxi soon found that his efforts were fruitful. Zhou Xingjun went from being indifferent to him, to giving him a good night kiss every day with a cold face and red ears, explaining that this was a necessary task between husband and wife. When it came time for the fatal blow, Su Mingxi was eager to fight, but he was defeated under Zhou Xingjun's gaze. "Next time." But before the "next time", he was swallowed by a man. Zhou Xingjun thinks his little gentleman is very cute, although he often doesn't know why he gets angry, although he often speaks duplicity, although he often doesn't take care of his body - even though he will turn into a little lion cat when he is drunk, rubbing back and forth in his arms, Clingy. Zhou Xingjun's eyes were dark, and he scratched the little lion cat's tail lightly, watching the kitten in his arms transform back into a human form unbearably itchy, curled up in his arms and complained tremblingly. "You stepped on my tail before...you are still bullying me now!"

Su Mingxi's eyes were red, and Zhou Xingjun said with a low smile. "Then let you bully me back, and let you bully me for the rest of my life, okay?" 〖Reminder before viewing (*^▽^*)〗 ABO, old, childless, marriage first and then love, double first love and love The progress is fast, attacking a non-traditional overlord (referring to a more innocent w), and receiving a bit of a heartthrob (of course cats are heartthrobs!) □Gong during the susceptible period will become a crying bag for a wife ■No accidents Late 9 update content tags: fantasy space, marriage, love, sweetness, cuteness and pets

Chapter 1 This is revenge

At ten o'clock in the evening, in the luxurious private room of the bar, the lights flickered and the voices were buzzing. The most conspicuous of them must be the male Omega who is lazily sitting in the corner. His eyebrows are exquisite, his eyelashes are long and curly, and the corners of his eyes are slightly drooping. The temperament makes people unable to avert their eyes. Even if he is annoyed because of something at the moment, it does not diminish his beauty in the slightest, it just makes people want to give everything for him in exchange for his smile.

The curly-haired male Omega next to the beauty tilted his body and leaned closer to his ear and whispered: "Xiaoxi, why have you been locked up at home for half a month?"

Su Mingxi pursed his mouth slightly when he heard this: "I was finally released, don't talk about it." Those bad things. Weren't the two Omegas over there good friends before? Why do you keep giving each other cold faces?" "

You must not know that Zhou Xingjun is getting married when you are locked up at home!" Rong Qingtang leaned into Su Mingxi's ear mysteriously , discussing enthusiastically, "The two of them, after meeting Zhou Xingjun by chance, they went from friends to rivals in love."

Rong Qingtang was gossiping vigorously, completely oblivious to the strangeness that flashed across Su Mingxi's face next to him.

Su Mingxi coughed a few times unnaturally: "Really?"

He didn't know that Zhou Xingjun had such a great charm, and thought he would be a bald old man with a beer belly. After all, this person never attends banquets, does not accept interviews, and all he can find online is a very blurry back view.

Outsiders only know that Zhou Xingjun emptied his father when he was just an adult, and inherited the family's Zhou Group. A group of shareholders were still quite critical.

But after seeing the rising stock price and the thriving Zhou Group, he stopped talking.

If this person is really such a "blue-faced disaster", marrying him is not so disgusting.

"Of course! Zhou Xingjun must be a peerless handsome guy. He is an S-level Alpha." Rong Qingtang looked nympho, and suddenly thought of something, "Hey, Xiaoxi, you are also an S-level. If you marry, it will be a match made in heaven!"

Rong Qingtang's voice at the end was a little loud, and some of the Omega heard nearby had expressions of approval, while others looked disdainful but their eyes were full of envy.

Omega's judging criteria are not as complicated as Alpha, including pheromone level, mental strength, physical strength and so on.

It is more simple and intuitive, and can even be distinguished with the naked eye-pheromone level and appearance.

And these two standards can be equated to some extent.

Generally speaking, pheromones can promote the secretion of hormones in the body, making Alpha stronger and Omega more beautiful. Therefore, the higher the level of Omega, the more beautiful it is naturally, and the Omega above level A has never even been mediocre.

As a top S-class Omega, Su Mingxi's beauty is naturally needless to say.

But Su Mingxi sighed lightly when he heard the words, the beauty's frowning was the most distressing.

Rong Qingtang looked at Su Mingxi's slightly frowned brows, and stretched out his hand unconsciously to smooth it out, but suddenly woke up in the middle and retracted it, and fiddled with his little curly hair in a concealed manner.

Su Mingxi didn't notice his abnormality, but said in a low voice: "You have the same thoughts as Zhou Xingjun."

Rong Qingtang raised her head quickly when she heard the words, and said in shock: "What do you mean?!" He raised his voice very high, and Su Mingxi apologized Smiling at the people looking at this side, he gritted his teeth and said, "That's what you think, Zhou Xingjun and I are getting married."

He raised his hand and closed Rong Qingtang's chin that fell from shock, with an irritable expression on his face: "I have never met Zhou Xingjun before asking me to get married. What is the difference from the ancient arranged marriage? Maybe I will be alone after I get married." Stay vacant."

Rong Qingtang looked at Su Mingxi's exquisite facial features, and firmly clapped his hands on Su Mingxi's shoulder: "If there is an Alpha who looks at your face and doesn't feel moved, you run immediately, either blind or frigid." After condemning him, he went

on Gossipingly approached, and asked in a low voice: "Then why didn't you refuse? Are you playing hard to get?"

Su Mingxi was disgusted when he heard this: "If it wasn't for my mother's words that I won't be able to find a partner this year, I won't be able to do it during the New Year." If I want to go home, I won't agree. You don't know, I've been on blind dates every day for half a month, and now I see Alpha standing opposite me and introducing himself, I feel like throwing up." After speaking, Su Mingxi got up and

asked Walking outside, he waved to Rong Qingtang as he walked forward: "I'll go to the corridor to blow some air, the room is too stuffy." The

bar is located in the busiest city center, and the street is bustling with people, Su Mingxi looked at the scene downstairs When he was in a trance, the girl's scream broke his contemplation.

He frowned and looked, and saw two stylishly dressed female Omega surrounded by three drunken male Alphas, and grabbed the arm of one of the girls. The passers-by passing by may have seen it too much, but they just passed by without seeing it.

Su Mingxi strode forward and put his arms across the front of the two girls. The girls looked along and bumped into a pair of bright and clear eyes. The innocence created by the slightly drooping ends of the eyes turned cold.

One of the men said angrily: "Hey, this beauty is even hotter, play with your brothers, I will definitely not treat you badly."

Su Mingxi raised his eyebrows and looked at him: "Okay, I will take care of you if you let them go ." Let's play with you."

The three men looked at each other and smiled wretchedly, and after letting go of the two girls, they walked towards Su Mingxi.

The girl who was pulled by the arm frowned in disgust, took off her coat and threw it into the trash can, and asked another girl worriedly: "Tingting, what should I do, how can he beat three Alphas with one Omega?" Zhou Tingting was

nervous She squeezed her hand vigorously, but still calmly replied, "You go to the security guards, and I'll call my cousin."

When the girl arrived in a hurry with five security guards, the bruised and swollen Omega in her imagination didn't show up. Appeared, but the eyes of the three men instantly ignited the flame of hope.

"Brother! He was the one who hit us!"

The security captain looked at the three tall and burly male Alpha, and then at the small and exquisite Omega with an innocent face, and said solemnly: "Look at his small body. Look at you! Do you think I'm blind? I remember seeing the three of you last month, come with me to the police station." After the

security guards escorted the three men away, Su Mingxi turned to look at the two girls: "Since the matter is settled, I'll go home first. The house is locked."

Su Mingxi was about to leave when she was grabbed by Zhou Tingting's arm. She said pitifully, "I called my cousin, he It'll be here soon, can you wait for him to come before leaving? I...I'm a little scared."

Another girl next to her gave Zhou Tingting a thumbs up, and Zhou Tingting winked at her quietly, then turned her head and showed Su Mingxi an innocent expression.

Su Mingxi hesitated for a moment: "That's fine, I'll accompany you here and wait for your brother to come."

Zhou Tingting immediately smiled and said: "Thank you for helping us, my brother is very good, I will definitely let my brother repay you."

Su Mingxi lightly With a light smile: "There is no need to repay, Omega must help Omega of course."

Zhou Tingting lowered her hair and after a few messages, pointed to a tall male Alpha, "That is my cousin."

That person was a top-notch Alpha at a glance. Although he was only wearing an ordinary suit, his temperament was so outstanding that he could be recognized in a crowd at a glance.

He is tall, with handsome and three-dimensional features, but he looks a little familiar...

Su Mingxi widened his eyes, remembering the incident that led to him being banned from a blind date for half a month——

Half a month ago, they met at the entrance of the Poker Bay Hotel.

As soon as Su Mingxi entered kindergarten, she learned from her father the secrets that the family had been hiding all along.

Dad said that he wanted to hide his true form to prevent being discovered by cat people, so he never went out in cat form, but occasionally used cat form to roll and run in his yard.

It's just that Su Mingxi was in a bad mood that day, and he didn't understand the strength of those wines. After all, others chose wines for him in the past, and Omega's health was weaker, so he got drunk for the first time.

Probably because he was really drunk, he turned into a cat and sneaked out of the house in a daze, and his memory after that was a little fuzzy.

Anyway, he ran to the entrance of the Poker Bay Hotel, and somehow bumped into a male Alpha, and then he was trampled on his tail, and he fell asleep in the grass directly wronged. Fortunately, no one noticed.

When she woke up the next morning, Su Mingxi only remembered that man's exceptionally handsome face.

Because of this moment of rebellion, Su Mingxi was grounded at home and forced to go on a blind date. The usual unfavorable acting like a baby and fooling did not work, and he was not released until today.

Su Mingxi looked at the person coming, thinking about the big tail that was stepped on, and his mood was complicated.

The man walked in and looked down at Su Mingxi: "Mr. Su, hello, I'm Zhou Xingjun, thank you for helping my sister."

I have to say that the man's voice is very superior, deep and magnetic like a cello, even Su Mingxi, who is not voice-activated, is a little stunned.

He woke up in an instant, thinking of the identity of the person in front of him, old and new grudges welled up in his heart.

Su Mingxi looked at Zhou Tingting in a blink of an eye, this is revenge...

The author has something to say:

[Reminder before watching (?^^?)]

ABO, young, no children, first marriage and then love, double first love he

; , Gong is a non-traditional overlord (referring to a more innocent w), and suffers from a bit of a heartthrob (of course, a cat is a heartthrob!);

Gong during the susceptible period will become a crying bag for a wife;

——No accident Update at night nine;

pre-order "Cannon fodder, he doesn't want to be a heartthrob (Quick Time Travel")

. In every world, Su Jintang has to act as the cannon fodder who was beaten in the face to gain the disgust value of other people

. Love) and want to be a cannon fodder that everyone hates.

But—

the protagonist and the villain are all jealous of him, and even passers-by are eager to be close to him.

Su Jintang:? I am the cannon fodder that everyone hates!

The system is a little helpless : The host is really ignorant of his own beauty.

#美丽美人妻和他的大狗狗别#

he, death escape, double c, green tea beauty, glamorous subject × various attributes shredded attack