Welcome Home Mikaela

Niall pulls up into the driveway and stops. I look out the windshield smiling finally seeing the house I've missed for two days. I un hook Mikaela's carseat and climb out of the backseat. I reach back in and grab Mikaela's carseat.

"Here let me take her" Niall says taking her from me.

"Okay" I say

He walks up to the front door and opens it.

"Wait wait you take her and I'll tape you guys walking through the door" Niall says

"Okay" I say

I take Mikaela and walk back through the door frame. I shut the door and wait for Niall to call me in.

"Okay!!" he yells

I open the door and smile as I see Niall standing there taping.

"Welcome home Mikaela" I say

I walk into the kitchen. Niall taping all of this. I set Mikaela on the kitchen table and take her out of the carseat.

"Niall we don't have a nursery" I say realising it

"That's what you think" he says

I look at him weird and he laughs.

"Come on" he says

I hold Mikaela closely as I walk up the stairs while Niall goes up backwards to tape this.

"Niall are you going to tape everything?" I ask

"No but this is a important moment" he says

"True.Hey when did we get a nursery?" I ask

Yeah. We didn't get a chance to get a nursery before the baby was born. Niall was on tour. Dani and El had work and wouldn't let me do it myself.

"We got it while you were in the hospital. When we all left the first night we came back here and took everything you had bought and put it together while Liam and Dani painted the room." he says

"Oh I see" I say

"Yup ready to see?" he asks stopping at my old room

"Yes" I say smiling.

Niall opens the door and I walk in. The room painted a light green with light pink diamonds. The white crib over by the windows. The windows have pink curtains. The changing table across from the crib. A white rocking chair is set next to the crib. A little couch big enough for me to lay on is set by the changing table. I look in the bathroom and see a fridge and a microwave. A little bookshelf thing is filled with little baby accesories. Headbands, little bracelets, necklaces, clips for her hair, and hats for the winter.

"Niall this is awesome" I say

"I know right? We have nice friends" he says

"We do.Thank you Dani,Liam,El, Louis, Zayn, Perrie, and Harry" I say to the camera

Niall laughs and shuts the camera off. He puts his arm around me and pulls me over to the couch. We sit and he takes Mikaela. He stands up and walks over to the window.

"See Mikaela this is the backyard I'm going to teach you how to play football, and tie a swing in the tree and put a play set up and a little sand box." Niall says

I smile as I listen to him talking to our daughter about her future. I yawn and lay down on the couch. I close my eyes.

*Niall's POV*

I get done talking to Mikaela about the backyard. I turn around and see Amelia laying on the couch asleep. I smile and lay a sleeping Mikaela next to her. I take a blanket off the back of the couch and cover Amelia with it. I grab my phone and quickly snap a picture. I pick Mikaela up and lay her in her crib. I bend down and kiss her forhead. I go over and pick Amelia up and carry her to our room. I lay her on the bed and lay down next to her.

*A Few Hours Later*

*Crying*

I sit up in bed and look around. Amelia lays next to me fast asleep. I smile and crawl out of bed. I walk to the nursery and over to the crib. I pick Mikaela up and rock her in my arms. I softly singing Little Things. Mikaela stops crying and looks up at me with wide eyes. I walk into the bathroom and grab a bottle from the refridgerator and pop it in the microwave. I walk back out to the room and lay Mikaela back in the crib for a bit while I get the bottle. I grab it from the.microwave and test it. Just right. I walk back out and get Mikaela. She had started to cry again. I hold her in my arms and give her the bottle. I rock her and sing to her. In front of the window. The moon light making her eyes shine.

*Amelia's POV*

I crawl out of bed when I hear Mikaela start crying. I walk to the nursery but stop when I hear Niall singing. I stand in the doorway and watch Niall. I slide my phone out of my pocket and take a picture. I walk up to Niall and tap his shoulder. He turns around and smiles. He lays a now sleeping Mikaela in her crib and wraps his arms around my waist. We stand over the crib and watch our baby girl sleeping. That's sounds good. Our baby girl.

Now we're a family. A different family. But a family