Bachelorette Party

"Amelia come on!!!" Eleanor yells up the stairs

"Hold on!!!!" I yell back slipping on my jacket.

I look in the mirror. My red knee length dress my brown heels

and a dark denim Jean jacket. I pull my pig tails to make them tighter and decide I look good. I grab my over the shoulder brown purse and run down the stairs. I get to the living room and see the girls standing waiting for me. Dani in a purple dress mid thigh and black heels. Perrie in a light pink dress. knee length with baby blue heels. Eleanor in a yellow mid thigh dress with black heels.

"Well don't you ladies look gorgeous?" I ask

"Awwww thanks so do you" Perrie says

"Yeah the whole country theme I like it" Dani says

"Very sheek " El says

"Awwww thanks" I say blushing.

"Well ladies lets get going" El says

We walk out the door and climb into a limo. We turn up the stereo and do the crazy dance thing you see people doing all the time.

"Who wants to stand in the sun roof with me?" Dani asks

"I will" I say

She stands up and opens the sun roof.

"Wait!!!" Eleanor yells

Dani and I sit down and look at her with confused looks.

"Here Amelia put this on" she says handing me a fake veil.

I laugh and put it on. Perrie takes a picture and puts it on Twitter.

'Bride to be @Amelia_Johnson88 partying in the limo'

I laugh at the tweet and reply.

'This is so much fun thanks girlies!!!!!xxxx'

"Can we stand up now?" Dani asks

"Yes yes we can I say" standing up.

Okay so I'm only 5'0 so I had to stand on the phone book that we found. Awkward. While Dani and I are standing 'Dynamite' comes on.

"Awww yeah this is my jam" Dani says

"Mine too!!" I say

So we start dancing. And yelling the lyrics at the top of our lungs. Eleanor stands up in the other sun roof and snaps a picture of Dani and I.

"Okay my feet hurt lets sit back down" Dani says

"Yeah lets" I say

So we sit back down.

"Okay now I wanna stand up" Perrie says

"I'll stand up with ya" I say

"Awesome" she says

So we stand up. We stand and just wave our hands in the air yelling 'wooooohhhhh!!!!!!' Again Eleanor stands up and snaps a picture.

"Alrighty chickies my turn" Eleanor yells

So Perrie goes down and Eleanor pops up. We stand there and wave to the people passing by on the streets. Some wave back and the ones that don't we stick our tongues out at. One guy just flicked us off. Dani pops out of the sun roof and takes a picture of us and we sit back down.

"Okay just doing that was fun" I say breathlessly

"Wait till you see what's yet to come" El says wiggling her eyebrows

I give her a weird look and she just smiles. The limo stops and she opens the door. We all climb out of the car and link arms. I look and see we're at this fancy club.