London Bound

"Princess wake up" Niall says shaking me.

"I don't wanna" I say pulling the pillow over my head.

"Come on we're going to be late" he says

I mumble into the pillow. I didn't sleep well last night and got up early to make sure I got to say goodbye to Jackie and laid down for a nap.

"Come on if you get up you can sleep on the plane" he says

"But Louis wont and he'll be loud" I mumble

"I'll duct tape his mouth " he says

"Promise?" I ask holding out my pinkie.

"Promise" he says wrapping his pinkie around mine.

I pull my head out of under my pillow and flatten it down.

"We got the car packed already so you just need to grab your carry on" Niall says

"I thought we were taking a cab" I say

"We are its outside" he says

"Carry me?" I ask

Niall shakes his head and I give him my puppy dog face. He laughs and comes and picks me up. I grab my pillow of the bed. Its my favorite pillow and its coming with on the plane. My other things were shipped to Niall's flat already. I lean my head onto Niall's shoulder and cuddle my pillow close. He walks down the stairs and out the door. Liam gets out of the cab and takes me from Niall. Liam takes me and hands me into the backseat of the cab to Zayn. Liam crawls into the cab and takes me back. When Niall gets in I'm passed back to him. I'm getting passed all over. This is tiring. I lean against Niall's shoulder and use the pillow as a blanket and sleep on the way to the airport.

When we get to the airport we have to go through security and all that but once we get to the gate I sit down and lean against Niall's shoulder.

"Don't go to sleep we board soon" Liam says from across the aisle.

I stick my tongue out at him and close my eyes. When the lady says we can board Niall stands up helps me up. I stand up and hold out my arms and pout. Niall shakes his head and walks through the gate. Zayn however walks over to me and puts me on his back. We get on the plane and Zayn sits me next to him instead of Niall.

"Hey shes my princess" Niall whines

"You made her walk you don't deserve to sit by her" Zayn says

I stick my tongue out at Niall and he sticks his back out at me. I shake my head and pull my Ipod out of my backpack and turn on the music. I pull my blanket out and get situated. I lean my head against Zayn's shoulder and close my eyes. Even through the music I can hear Louis. I thought Niall promised to duct tape his mouth shut. Oh well I'm to tired to do anything about it.

*3 Hours Later*

I open my eyes and rember I'm on the plane. I pick Zayn's head off my head and lift my head off his shoulder. I put his head slowly onto my shoulder. I put my Ipod back into my backpack and stuff the blanket in also. I look across the aisle to see Niall all by himself fast asleep. I look behind me and see Liam by a girl and he's asleep also. Louis and Harry are sitting by eachother and also asleep. I look closer at Louis and see he has duct tape on his mouth. Haha Niall didn't break his promise.

"Mmmmm Amelia?" Zayn says

"Yes Zayner" I ask

"Your awake" he says sitting up and stretching

"Surprisingly I am" I say

"Are the others awake?" he asks

"No their asleep.....I thought Louis doesn't sleep on planes" I say