Day out in London

*Amelia's POV*

Niall opens the door and walks in. I follow behind him and lay down on the floor. I kick the door shut and close my eyes. I hear Niall upstairs putting the luggage in our rooms. I crawl away from the door a bit feeling the slight draft.

"Princess come on let's go to bed" Niall says coming downstairs

"I dont wanna" I whine

He chuckles and comes over and picks me up. He carries me up to my room and lays me on the bed. He turns around and I slip my jeans off and pull on my pajama shorts and a t-shirt. He turns back around when I'm done.

"Night princess" he says kissing me

"Niall don't go" I say

"I'll be back in a bit I'm going to change" he says

He leaves and comes back in a few minutes in sweats and no shirt. He lays down next to me and pulls the covers over us. He wraps his arms around my waist and I snuggle closer.

I'm glad tour is over.

*Next Day*

I open my eyes and look around the room. I have a slight panic attack because I don't know where I am. Then I remeber this is my room. That feels nice to say. My room. After 5 months on the tour bus or in hotel rooms. I hear noise coming from downstairs. I smile and sit up in the bed. I throw my hair into a messy bun and crawl out of the bed. I wrap a small blanket around my shoulders and slip on my slippers. I walk down the hall and stairs and walk into the kitchen where Niall is standing over the stove.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask sitting at the kitchen table.

"Well morning princess" he says turning around and kissing my forhead

"Morning Niallerbear....what's for breakfast?" I ask again

"That's my kind of girl" he says laughing

"Yeah yeah yeah....what's for breakfast?" I ask

"Okay okay okay...we have eggs bacon and pancakes" he says setting the plate of food in front of me.

"Aww thanks"  I say grabbing a fork and digging into the eggs

Niall laughs at me and sits across from me and starts eating his food also.

"So what do you want to do today?" Niall asks

"I don't know...what is there to do?" I ask

"We could go see the London Eye and Big Ben and Buckingham Palace" he says

"Awesome can we go?" I ask

"Sure...you want me to invite the boys?" he asks

"Yes" I say

"Okay you go get ready and I'll clean up and call them" he says

"Okay...I love you" I say kissing him and running up the stairs

I run into my room. I turn the shower on and strip and hop in. I feel so happy I sing. Cher Lloyd Want You Back. When I get done I hop out and wrap the towel aroun my body. I go into my room and look through the closet. Remebering how I had left some clothes here before we left for tour. I pick out a pair of denim skinny jeans and a gray tank top with a pink crop top that says 'Dare Devil'. I pull my gray blazer on over top and my black ankle heels. I brush my hair and pull it into a ponytail. Deciding I don't like it I pull it back out and pull on my hat. You know the one like Zayn wears a lot? Yeah I have one that looks like it.

Deciding I look good I walk back downstairs. I see Niall sitting in the living room. He's changed and wearing jeans and his 'Free Hugs' t-shirt. I smile and walk over and sit on his lap. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist.