Words Break Me

Go die in a hole Niall doesn't want to marry you

Why would a international popstar want to marry a loser like you?

Who do you think you are? Your tearing the band apart you whore

Your ugly Niall is hot you are broke Niall has money...we can see what you want #golddigger

A cutter and a popstar.....someone say pity?

One week till the whore and Niall are married!!!! Yah!!! #sarcasm

I feel the tears sliding down my face as I look at the tweets. I don't know why I looked but with the wedding a week away I wanted to see what fans were saying. I guess they aren't to happy. Who am I kidding of course their not. I'm just a broken girl who is taking their Niall away. They don't care about my feelings they just want to see me break down. they feed off my pain.

"Amelia I'm going to the store okay?" Niall yells up the stairs

"Yeah that's fine" I yell back.

I hear the front door shut and I stand up from my desk. I go into the bathroom and open the medicine cabinet. I grab the Tylenol. I grab my razor blade I keep just because.I go back to my desk and pull out my diary.The diary where Ive written everything in. It says about all my pain and suffering. Since the day my dad left. I grab a pen and begin writing.

Thursday Nov. 28 2013

Dear Diary, 

The wedding is a week away. I'm excited and happy. Well kinda. I was on Twitter and saw some of the fans aren't happy. I know I shouldn't let their hate get to me but....I'm done. As long as I'm with Niall its only going to get worse. And if I end things with him and break his heart they're only going to hate me more for breaking his heart. Either way I don't win so my last option is the one I'm choosing. I was so close to marrying the man of my dreams but I guess with him being Niall Horan from One Direction and me being the sensitive broken girl I am it just wasn't supposed to happen.

~Amelia Johnson

I close my diary and grab a piece of paper.

Dear who ever finds this,

I'm sorry you had to see me this way. It had to be done though. I feel as I am no longer needed or loved.

To the boys thank you. Without you guys I wouldn't be here. Thank you Harry and Niall. You introduced me to you guys. I love you all and look at you all like my brothers. I love you and I'm thankful of the time we got to spend together.

Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie thank you all so much for letting me into your little group and excepting me. I appreciate it all. El thanks for choosing me to be your maid of honor. Dani I'm sorry you never will get to be mine. Perrie thanks for being a great friend and being there when no one else was.

To Jackie Thanks for being a great 'mom'.You helped me through so much and I love you for it.

And My Niallerbear. I will miss you the most. You were my first real love. I love you so so much. You changed me and made me so much happier. I cant thank you enough. I cant express to you how much I love you either. Please read the diary and you'll understand everything.

So I love you all. Goodbye.

Signed, 

Amelia Johnson

I place the letter in the cover of the diary and place them both on my nightstand. I crawl into my bed. I open the bottle and dump some into my mouth. Then some more. I finish the bottle and put the bottle on my nightstand. I grab the razor blade and make five cuts. I watch as the blood comes to the surface. Thats better. I place the blade next to the empty bottle.I lay my head down and close my eyes.