Going Home

"Flight 226 to New York now boarding" the voice says over the PA system.

I stand up and hug Zayn, Liam,Louis and Harry. Niall doens't even know I'm leaving he just thinks I've been with Zayn the past two days.  

I walk over to the gate and go through the tunnel onto the plane. I find my seat and sit. I pull out my Ipod and turn my music on. Deciding I want to listen to my favorites playlist I click it and hit shuffle. Of course the first song is More Than This. I feel my eyes tear up but I stop them. I won't cry. Not again. I've cried to many times the past two days. I look out the window and see the boys standing at the windows of the airport.  I look closer and see the familiar blonde hair blue eyed boy coming up behind Liam. I choke my tears back and look away from the window. Wanting to know how he figured out I was leaving I text Zayn.

How did he find out? -little goldie

Liam told him -Zayner

I sigh and put my phone away. I put my head against the seat and close my eyes. I feel myself fall asleep.

*6 hours later*

"Ma'am ma'am ma'am" a voice says

I open my eyes and see a guy looking at me.

"We've landed" he says

"Okay thanks" I say putting my Ipod away.

I grab my carry on and get off the plane. I walk to luggage claim and grab my two suitcases. I walk to the waiting area and see Jackie waiting for me.   I walk up to her and put my suitcases down. I hug her and she hugs me back. I pull out of the hug. She nods and and grabs one of my suitcases. I follow her out to where her car is parked out front. We put my suitcases in the trunk and climb in. We drive to her house in silence. The house I spent most of my life. Even before they adopted me. I went there during the day when my parents were fighting, after school, on weekends. 

When we get to the house we grab my suitcases and carry them inside. We take them up to my old room. I shut the door behind Jackie as she leaves and start to unpack my stuff. When I get done I go back downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Jackie pulling a tray of cookies out of the oven.

"Farmhouse chocolate chip cookies with milk fresh from the oven..just like you like them" she says setting a glass of milk in front of me. She fills a plate with cookies and hand them to me.

"You remebered?" I ask

"Of course I did sweetie" she says taking a bite of a cookie

I smile and grab a cookie and break it in half. I take a bite and moan in delight. Her cookies are the best.

"So why don't you tell me what happened?" she asks

"Well Niall and I had a fight" I say

"About?" she asks

"Well last weekend he went to Ireland....I was scheduled to work and he didn't want to leave me home alone....so I called Zayn and he stayed with me.....anyway Saturday night I had a dream about my mom and was crying....Zayn came in and comforted me....we fell asleep with his arms around me....Niall came in and saw the two of us....he thought I was cheating on him and didn't let me explain what was happening so he stormed out of the house. Zayn came downstairs and I yelled at him.....he stormed out of the house and I walked to Liam's.....I spent the whole day with him and Danielle and later that day Louis and Harry brought Niall to Liam's because he was drunk.....he was so drunk he slapped me.....Liam and Zayn took him upstairs and locked him in the guest bedroom. He stayed up there and tried to get out. I had a panic attack" I say "And that's why I'm here" 

"Aw sweetie I'm sorry that happened but I can't say that I'm sorry that your home" she says

I laugh and hug her "I love you mom" 

"I love you sweetie....now let's make some supper shall we?" she asks

"We shall" I say

We laugh and start making our favorite dish. The dish Mikaela thought we were crazy for eating. It's not really healthy but it sure makes people feel better. 

Spaghetti noodles goldfish and M&M's. 

When we get done with supper we both change into our PJ's and sit in the living room watching TV.