Fights With Friends

"Alright Niall talk to you later" I say

He waves and hangs up the Skype call. I shut my computer and set it on the coffee table.

"Amelia can I talk to you?" Mikaela asks coming into the room

"Yeah sure" I say patting the spot next to me.

She comes and sits down next to me.

"Amelia you told me that if things got serious between you and Niall you'd tell him about...you know" she says pointing to them.

"Mikaela I'm not going to tell him over a text or a phone call or a Skype call I want him to sit down next to me and hold me while I cry when I'm telling him everything" I say a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Amelia when are you going to realkse that not everything turns out to be like it does in fairy tales" Mikaela yells.

"Mikaela you don't Niall like I do he wont take it easy if I tell him without being in person with him" I yell back

"Well you have to tell him sometime" she yells.Her hands curling into fists.

"Mikaela I understand that but this isn't an easy thing to tell someone you love" I say sobbing.

"Look if you don't tell him I will" Mikaela says sternly

"Mikaela you cant tell him" I sob

"Why not?!?!?" she yells

"Because I have to be the one to tell him....he will get mad if Im not the one to tell him" I say

"Well tell him soon" She says

"And what if I don't?" I ask

"Than I will" she says

"Mikaela don't!!!!" I yell

"SOMEBODY HAS TO!!!!" she yells back

"And your not going to be the one to tell him" I say

"Well your not going to" she says

"Mikaela listen to me....you cant tell him....I will" I say

"I'll believe it when I see it" she says

She stands up and leaves the room.

"I'm going to go see my parents!!!!" she yells "I'll be home tomorrow"

I hear the door slam shut and her car start. I break down uncontrollably and fall off the couch. I lay there crying. Mikaela has always been to overprotective of me. If I don't tell a guy I'm dating about them she always does. Than the guy always breaks up with me because he wont trust me and nobody wants to date a damaged girl.

I sigh and crawl off the floor. I trudge up the stairs and into my room. I see the time is 8:00 pm. I sigh and take a shower. As I stand there under the water I look at them.Raised and faded.I sigh and finish taking my shower. I climb out and rap my robe around myself. I walk into my bedroom and change into my pj's and crawl into my bed.

I lay there and feel the tears sliding down one by one. I have to tell Niall. I have to. I also have to be prepared for him to dump me. Nobody wants to date a girl with depression with scars all up her arm. I sigh and close my eyes. I feel myself drift off and soon I'm fast asleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey my little piggies!!!!

Sorry I haven't written an Authors Note in awhile but I'm getting into the story I just forget to. So my new friend just started her first story on here....GO CHECK IT OUT!!!! angelavy : indescribable (Niall horan fan fic)

So go and check it out. I'm watching you!!!! lol jkjk I'm not thts creepy.

Adios little piggies!!!!

~Izzy