Going Public with the Engangement.

"Amelia you ready?!?!" Niall yells up the stairs.

"Yeah hold on one sec!!" I yell back to him.

I finish my hair and look in the mirror. A gray shirt with purple red and yellow flowers on it. My hair naturally curly and my Miss Me jeans and my uggs. Giving myself a nod I walk downstairs.

"Took you long enough" Niall says when I walk into the living room.

"Shut up I'm a girl" I say fake punching him.

He laughs and hands me my coat. I pull it on and we walk outside to his car. We get in and drive off to Alan Carr Chatty Man's studio. When we get there we get out of the car and walk inside. We see the other boys sitting backstage waiting for us.

"There's the new engaged couple" Louis says coming over to give me a hug.

"Hey Louis" I say hugging him back

The others come over to hug me and congragulate us.

"Louis you said new engaged couple...last time I knew we were the only engaged couple" I say

"Well Eleanor and I are engaged" he says shrugging it off. The boys don't act like it's any that big of news.

"Am I the last one to find out about this?" I ask

"Yup" Niall says

"How come you didn't tell me?" I ask punching him again.

"I forgot?" he says

I roll my eyes at him and turn back to Louis "Louis your breaking lots of girls hearts"

"I know but there's always been fans that support us getting married so....hopefully they just weren't lieing" he says

"Well I'm happy for you" I say hugging him.

"We're ready for you on stage!!!" a man says coming up to us.

Niall grabs my hand and pulls me off the couch. We walk over to where the other boys are and wait.

"They're the biggest boy band in the world and maybe the hottest, she's just a girl that got lucky ladies and gentleman One Direction and Amelia Johnson!!" Alan yells

We walk onto stage one by one. The boys all sit on the little couch and I stand there like a loner.

"Come here love" Harry says patting his lap.

I look at Niall and he's laughing along with the audience. I shrug and go sit on his lap. He puts his arms around my waist and holds me on. He puts his head on my shoulder and smiles a cheeky grin making everyone start laughing harder.

"Alright alright....can I get anyone a drink?" Alan asks

"What do you have?" I ask

"I have a 'Hooch" he says pulling one out

"Is that the lemon drink?" I ask

"Yes...would you like one?" he asks

"Yes please" I say

"Oh miss manners" he says passing it to me.

I laugh and take a drink. I squint my eyes and pucker my face.

"What's wrong love?" Harry asks trying not to laugh

"Sour" I say in that whisper type of voice.

Everyone starts laughing at me. I fix my face and take another drink. Not as bad as the first drink. When the boys have their drink we get started.