Saying Goodbye to My Boys

"So what time is your flight tomorrow?" I ask

"Our flight leaves at twelve tomorrow night but. we need to be there by ten" Liam says

"I DONT GET ANY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!!" Louis yells

"Sleep on the plane" I say

"I wish you wouldn't have said that" Zayn groans

"Sleep on the plane? You want me to sleep on the plane? How dare you want me to sleep on the plane? Do you know how hard it is to sleep on a plane? Do you know how uncomfortable those chairs are?" Louis asks

"Okay okay geesh shut up" I say

"Ugh you people never let me finish my rants" Louis says

"Foods here!!!" Eleanor yells coming into the room.

"Food!!!" Niall and I yell.

I jump off the couch and run to her. I grab the food out of her hands and take off running to the kitchen. I drop it on the table and grab my food. I take it to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I wash my hands. I am a germ freak. When I dry my hands I see the makeup coming off. I grab Danielle's foundation and quickly cover them again. I hate having to do this. I sigh when I realise I covered them as good as possible. I grab my food and leave. I go back to the living room and sit down on the floor next to Niall.

"Hey princess I was wondering....would you like to go out tonight?" Niall asks

I look at him and see him smiling at me.

"Yeah I'd like that" I say

I look up and see Mikaela and the other girls staring at me. Zayn is looking at me wiggling his eyebrows at me. I have to say besides Niall Zayn is the one I'm closest with. Except he doesnt know about them.Nobody does. Except for Mikalea and I.

"Omg! !! We have to go!!" Eleanor yells picking me off the ground.

For a small girl she sure is strong.Danielle and Perrie get off the couch and pull Mikaela up.Lazy turd. And we all leave the hotel. We. drive to Mikaela and my house. We get there and rush inside. Well the other four girls do I just get pulled along.

"Amelia in the shower NOW!!!" Danielle yells pushing me into my en suite.

I sigh and strip. I get in the shower and take a long one just relaxing. I get out and wrap my robe around myself. I unlock the door and step into my room. Or what's left of it. The girls have tore it apart covering every inch with clothes.

"What have you done?" I ask

"Don't worry we'll get it taken care of while your on your date" Eleanor says.

"Which by the way I don't know what time that starts" I say

"All taken care of Niall called while you were in the shower...date starts at seven" Danielle says flashing my phone to me

"When did you get my phone?" I ask

"Before I pushed you into the en suite" she says shrugging.

I sigh and clear a space on my bed to sit.

"Found the perfect outfit!!!" Perrie yells.

I look up and see she's holding my red skinny jeans with my black vans and my white lace back shirt that says 'London New York Tokyo Milan'.

"Perfect" Danielle says walking over to Perrie.

"Okay we'll put this here" she says putting it on my desk chair "now Eleanor make up I'll do hair Perrie jewelry Mikaela perfume"