Honeymoon

I open my eyes as the sun shines into them. I sit up in the bed and feel a draft. I look down realising I'm naked. I grab the sheet off the bed and wrap it around myself. I crawl out of the bed careful not to wake Niall. I creep over to the phone and call room service.

"Room service" the lady on the phone says

"Hi could you send up some pancakes eggs bacon and biscuits with grape jelly please and this will be to room 314" I say

"Yes ma'am" she says

"Thank you" I say hanging up the phone.

I sit on the desk chair for a minute recounting last night. After the wedding Niall and I went home grabbed our suitcases and went to the airport. We used the boys' private jet and flew to Paris. We got our rental car and drove to our hotel. Once we were checked in we came up to our room and started snogging.

(A/N: next part little dirty)

*Flashback *

"Niall stop I'm to tired" I say

"Awww come on princess" he says kissing my neck

"Fine" I say with a big sigh

He chuckles as he slowly starts to nibble my neck. I let out a soft moan in delight. He chuckles and does it again. Then he starts to slowly undress me and I start to undress him. When I'm in my bra and panties and he's in his boxers straddling me I run my hand up and down his torso. He moans and I slowly move my hand up to his neck and pull his lips to mine. He pulls away and looks me in the eye.

"Are you ready?" he asks

"I'm ready" I say

He smiles and slowly lowers my panties off. When they're off and across the room he looks me in the eyes with a questioning look and I nod. He slowly does his thing and I feel a slight pain. I let out a soft whimper but he doesn't hear. He just kisses me softly. When we're done he lays next to me and holds me as I cry softly.

"That was your first time wasn't it?" he asks

"Saved myself for after marriage" I say

"I'm glad I got to be your first and I'm going to be your last" he says kissing my head

*End Of Flashback *

"Room Service" I hear

I stand up and pull the sheet tighter around my body. I open the door and peer out. A guy with a cart is in the doorway.

"Hi just bring it in and put it by the Tv" I say

"Okay" He says pushing the cart in

He stops it by the Tv and turns around.

"Have a good day" he says and walks out of the room

I shut the door behind him and go wake Niall.

"Niall wake up breakfast is here" I say

"Mmmm food" he says slowly opening his eyes

I smile and go back over to the cart. I lift the cover lid thingies and see everything. I grab my plate off eggs and bacon and biscuits with jelly and go sit at the little table. Niall crawls out of the bed and pulls on his boxers. He grabs his food and sits across from me.

"So what do you wanna do today?" he asks

"How about hm....we just walk around?" I ask

"Okay sounds good" he says

So we finish eating and I grab my change of clothes and go into the bathroom to take a shower. When I'm done I change and Niall takes his shower. When he's done we leave.

We walk around looking at all the little boutiques and cafe's and just everything. We pass the Eiffel Tower and stop for a guy to paint us.

When he gets done he shows it to us. He painted us from when we stood under the tower and kissed. He got every detail right. Niall's hand on my back my hands around his neck. His other hand on my cheek. I smile at the painting as Niall pays for it. I thank the man and Niall pulls me to a mime. I watch as he acts like he's flying a kite. Then he switches and lassos me to stand next to him. I stand there as he ties me. When he's done he lassos Niall in and ties him up. He takes a their rope and ties us together. We're facing eachother and we're trying jot to laugh. When he's done the mime makes missy faces at us. We smile at eachother and kiss. The audience around us applauds and the mime unties us. We bow because the mime wont let us leave if we don't. We walk over to a little flower stand and smell the flowers. Niall grabs a red rose and hands it to me. I hold it up to my nose and take a big breath pulling the scent with. Niall takes a picture and shows it to me. The wind blowing my hair slightly my eyes close and a slight smile.

"You look beautiful" Niall says

I feel myself blush and just grab is hand and pull him away. I never really liked to be called beautiful because I never really believed anyone.

Before we know it its almost 7:00 so we stop at a little restaurant.

"What can I get for you madam?" the waitor asks

"I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs.Please" I say

"Okay and for you sir" the waitor says

"I'll have the same please" Niall says

"Okay two spaghetti meatballs coming up" the waitor says

Niall and I just sit at our table talking about everything. How much fun this is. How beautiful this city is. Then our food comes and we eat silently. When we're done Niall pays and we leave. We walk hand and hand back to our hotel.

(A/N: Dirty part)

When we get back to our hotel Niall stops me right inside the door. He reaches around me and closes the door. He presses me against it and kisses me slowly and passionately. I let out a soft moan and he smiles. His tongue glides across my bottom lip and I allow him in. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth. His hand goes down my thigh and goes to the button and dipper of my pants. He plays with them a bit and slowly un does them. He slides them down and kicks them across the room. I take off his shirt and feel his torso. He moans and I smile. He moves from my lips to my jaw and down to my neck. He nibbles and sucks and I hold in the moans. He finds my sesitive spot and nibbles it and slides his tongue around it. I cant control the moans anymore and let out a big one. He smiles and comes back up and kisses my lips. I slowly undo his pants and slide them off. Feeling a little or I should say big something brush past my hand. He takes his hand and puts it under my shirt rubbing circles into my stomach. He slowly slides the shirt off. He picks me ul bridal style and carries me over to the bed. He lays me down and climbs on top of me. He doesn't even ask permission this time and takes my pantries off. He kisses my neck and slowly enters. I feel another slight pain but not as bad as last nights. I feel my hand grab a fistfull of the sheet and bite my lip. Niall slowly comes out and lays next to me panting hard. I let out a big breath and curl into Niall's body. He wraps his arms around me and together we fall asleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys!!!! So a couple of things...1. Thanks for reading this far into the story!!!! 2. I hope you like it!!! and 3. Its my bff's birthday @angelavy so I think we should all give her a big birthday present and check out her stories!!! Thanks!!!

Love Ya my little piggies!!!

~Izzy