The Prank

Hey u guys ready for the prank?-Nialler

I smile at the text and reply

Yeah sitting in makeup now :) - Amelia

I put my phone down as the makeup artist finishes the final touches. I look in the mirror. Normal looking enough. Next is hair. The lady pulls my hair into a ponytail and pulls a hat over my head. I stand up and look at my reflection. I'm wearing a baggy jumpsuit with black military style boots and a hat.

"We're ready for you girls" the person in charge says

I look at Mikaela and start laughing. She is dressed as a cop with a pillow stuffed in her shirt.

"Yeah yeah yeah lets get going" Mikaela says.

I stop laughing and we walk out of the trailer. I get into the tow truck and wait. Mikaela gets into the cop car next to me.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and see its from Harry.

Hey almost there -Hazza

I smile getting anxious and reply

Okay thanks for the heads up - Amelia

I roll down the window and holler to Mikaela.

"Harry texted their almost there" I yell

"Awesome" she yells back

I smile and roll the window back up. I hear through my earpiece how the boys' are on their way and for people to get in their places.

I see through the little monitor in my truck that the boys have pulled up in front of the store. I see Harry climb out of the drivers seat Niall climb out of the passenger seat. Liam Louis and Zayn climb out of the backseat.Zayn carrying baby Lux. I smile as Niall and Harry wave and smile into the camera when the others weren't looking. The boys walk into the store and I wait for my cew.

When the cew is given Mikaela and I pull around to the front of the store. A guy from the crew comes out and helps me get the car set up on the hook and everything. I hear through my earpiece that the boys are coming and the guy leaves. I watch and when I see the guys coming through the door I start to raise the car.Mikaela has come to stand by me and we pretend we're talking.

"Excuse me what's going on here?" Liam asks

Mikaela walks up to him and explains what's going on.

*Zayn's POV*

We walk out of the store and see our rental car being towed. Liam walk over to the tow truck where the police over is talking to the tow truck driver.

"Excuse me what's going on here?" Liam asks

The cop walks over to him and tells him.

"This car was reported stolen yesterday afternoon"

"What? we just got this car this morning" Liam says

"Yeah yeah yeah" she says

"Its true we did" Louis says

I pull Lux closer to me as I see some paparazzi coming out of hiding.

"I'm sorry boys but I'm going to have to take you downtown" the police officer says.

I watch as she handcuffs Liam and puts him in the cop car than she comes and handcuffs Harry and Louis helping them into the car. Than she comes and handcuffs Niall and I placing us in the front seat. She takes Lux and hands us to the tow truck driver telling her to watch her.

She climbs into the drivers seat and takes us to the police station. She takes us inside and puts us in a cell. I sit in the cell with my head in my hands. How did this even happen? I can't believe this in even happening.

"Boys" I hear a voice say

I look up and see Paul standing by the cell.

"Paul what are we going to do?" Liam says

"Well first lets get you out of here" he says "Excuse me can they be released?"

The cop comes over and unlocks the cell.

"Now what?" Liam asks

"I gotta complain" Louis says "I don't like the bathroom....its just a metal toilet in the middle of a cell...at least put some curtains up"

"Louis chill the sass" Niall says

He looks on the verge of tears. Poor little Irish man.

"Paul what are we going to do?" Liam asks again

"We're going to set up a press conference so you can explain to them that Niall and Harry just pranked you" Paul says

"Okay sounds good" Louis says nodding his head.

"Wait what?" I ask

"Waaaaait a minute" Louis says

Harry and Niall start laughing and Liam is standing there staring at them. I feel myself lower to the ground. I lay there in disbelief.

"Ladies come out" Niall yells.

I sit up and see the tow truck driver and the cop walk in.

"Hey boys" the tow truck driver says.

"What's up?" the cop asks

I stand up and tackle Niall.

"Hey hey hey" Paul says pulling me off Niall.

"So boys tell me....how does it feel to be pranked?" the cop asks

"It feels horrible" I say

"Its not fun...its funner pulling the pranks" Louis says

"Grrrrr it feels bad" Liam says

Harry and Niall pull us three into a hug and than pull the girls into the hug also.

*Amelia's POV*

"So ladies would you like to come eat with us?" Louis asks

"We would love to but we need to get home" I say

"Awww than come see us at Madison Square Garden tomorrow night" Louis says

"Already taken care of" Niall says

"Yeah!!!" Louis cheers

"Well we better get going" Mikaela says

"Okay bye Amelia bye Mikaela" Niall says hugging us

"Bye girls" Harry says