My Wedding

I take a deep breath as I look down the aisle. I look as the last of the wedding part walks down the aisle. Zayn with Perrie and Louis and Eleanor and Liam with Denise.Harry with a picture of Mikaela. Weird I know but hey what can I say. Dani and Greg start their walk down the aisle and before I know it its my turn. I take another big breath and take my first step. I have no one walk down with me. Nobody is my dad and even if my dad hadn't left I wouldn't have let him give me away. He wouldn't even care. He'd just see it as a way to get me out of his house.

I shake all thoughts like that from my head. This is my day not letting my dad or the fans get in my head. I see Jackie with Mikaela's sister Mackenzie and her brother Matthew. They all look at me with tears in their eyes. I feel my own tears prickle in the corner of my eye. I look to the other side and see Maura and Bobby watching me.I look forward again and lock eyes with Niall. He smiles his beautiful smile and I feel the corners of my mouth turn upward. When I get to the stairs to the chapel Niall comes down and grabs my hand. I gather the dress in one hand and take his hand in my other. He helps me up the stairs and we stand in front of the pastor facing eachother.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony between this young couple" the pastor says.

I zoned out the rest of the time list in Niall's eyes. But then it was time for the vows. We decided we would write our own.

"Niall you can first" the pastor says

"Amelia your my princess, you make me happy and make me feel as no other girl has. You make me, me. We've been through some tough times together but together we've out come all obstacles. I figure if we can do that then we can outcome anything. I knew the first day during that Skype call that you were different. That you had secrets and I wanted to know those secrets. Now I know them and I want to help you through it all. I want to be the one with you when you cry when your sick and when you give birth to our first child. I want to be the guy you share all of that with. I love you" he says

I feel the tears coming from my eyes and Niall reaches over and wipes them away. I let outbalanced little chuckle and he does too.

"Amelia your turn" the pastor says

"Okay, Niall you've made me so happy. You made me laugh after the second toughest thing in my life. You stuck with me even after you found out something that most guys would've left me for. You helped me come out of a hard time in just a short time. You made my life so much better and happier when I thought that wasn't possible. We've had our ups and down but we've made up and over come them. Together. Because we just make that good of a team. Together we can make our way through much more. The first day during that Skype call the way yours lit up when you loved I knew you were the one that I wanted to be with. Your the one I want to share everything with" I say

"Can I have the rings now?" the pastor asks

Dani and Greg hand him the rings. We say what we're supposed to and slide the rings onto eachothers fingers.

"You may now kiss the bride" the pastor say

Niall wraps an arm around my waist and places his hand on my cheek. Pulling me to him. Our lips connect slowly and we kiss and slowly pull away from the kiss. The family and friends are going crash with applauds. Matthew looks disgusted while Jackie and Mackenzie are crying and hugging eachother.

Niall and I walk down the aisle followed by our wedding party. We stop on the stairs outside. The family and friends stop and talk and hug us. When all of the people are through the wedding party and us climb into the tour bus. Yes instead of a limo or a party bus the boys wanted us to use the tour bus. We drive around London and saw a lot of fans outside of a place waving and holding signs. I smile as I finally feel loved from the fans.