When we weren't around each other, it wasn't only the touch I missed it was his presence and his dark attitude and comments with his sparse and scarce true smile which lets his dimples pop out and his teeth to be on display when his eyes crinkle making him look like he has no eyes. The booming laugh that sometimes makes an appearance that warms me down to the bone that I just want to hear again and again and again. It's his outlooks and conversation and how it feels to be trusted with difficult conversations like his past.

The feeling wasn't love, I know that for sure but it was very strong affection I had towards him and it made me worried.

A small jab in my side snapped me from my thoughts and I refocused my eyes, clearing my mind with a small shake of my head. Jaxon's eyes came into focus and I realized when I had just been thinking I was staring at him making me slightly embarrassed.

What? He mouthed to me, a hard look on his face but soft eyes.

I shook my head in meaning of nothing but kept looking at him, tilting my head to the side to study him more, the feeling of embarrassment gone. His features were hard to decipher in the dark but his full lips, piercing eyes and messy hair tossed in every direction just looked plain attractive, there was no other way to say it. A small smile took over my lips at the thought of him being mine and how he didn't want anyone else either.

Nothing, I mouthed back with a small shake of my head.

'You have two days.' The voice hissed snapping my eyes back to the figure. 'Then get out before he kills you.' With that the unknown male figure turned on his heel, casting a glance back over his shoulder to see Stacey standing there with her arms crossed over her chest in anger.

The man's face caught in the small amount of moon light, the bald head showing that the lack of hair was by choice. His face looked young, a small bit of excess fat lingering around his figure but prominent muscle still clear on his body. His eyes quickly swept over the area and just before he looked where we were, my surrounding changed and I recognized the familiar scene of the camp.

***

It was not even a moment later that Jaxon grabbed my hand and dragged me behind him, banging on the door of the caravan in front of us. 'Tom!' He yelled making noise to awaken him from suspected sleep. A few seconds later a groggy Tom opened the door to the caravan in nothing but a pair of black trackie shorts and his torso on clear display, hair a mess from sleeping, Matt standing sleepily behind him.

'Get a shirt and head about 300 meters due north of my caravan. Stacey met with someone to report on our plans and I need you to follow him and figure out everything. Who he is, what he does, his importance to the government. I want to know where he lives, what room is his. Even when he goes to the bathroom and how many times he shakes.' Jaxon fired of the instructions, a straight face the whole time. Tom now sobered from sleep looked fully alert and grabbed hold of the shirt that Matt flung over his shoulder in aid to get him ready quicker and not to waste time. Quickly he shoved the piece of material over his head and I felt Jaxon's hand leave mine, before I could question where he was going, he flashed both himself and Tom away, leaving me standing in front of the caravan with a confused Matt and a few onlookers.

'What were you two doing up so late at night to discover this?' Matt asked with a cheeky grin making me scoff at his suggestive words. Before I could open my mouth to answer his smart arse comment, Jaxon reappeared with the hard look on his face. His arm wound around my waist as he pulled me into the caravan dismissing the few onlookers, Jared trailing close behind us.

'We've been found out.' Jaxon said to myself, Jarred and Matt, his voice sounding pissed off as his eyes narrowed in anger. 'They fucking know we're here thanks to that fucking girl.' He fumed, arms letting go from around my waist as he paced the small walkway, taking two steps then having to turn around.