Ch-1: You wouldn't understand

It was a normal evening, atleast till now. Hashiras were doing their missions. Shinobu was at her at estate, testing poison. She was at her balcony when she saw Tomioka entering through her door, limping.

He was covered in blood, with some leg injury. Shinobu rushed out of her house to provide him some support.

'Ara ara~ Tomioka san? Who did you fight? You look like you're gonna faint anytime. Your lucky I'm here to help Tomioka san~'

....

'What can I expect from you Tomioka san'

She bandaged him up, and adviced him to rest but it was Giyuu. He wouldn't stay more than one day in that estate.

TIMESKIP - AT NIGHT

Giyuu woke up from his sleep only to see that it was still night. The pain in his back shot up again. He decided to go take a walk and get some fresh air. As soon as he stepped out his eyes pinned onto Shinobu. She was on the roof staring at the moon, blankly. Giyuu approached her for the first time.

What are you doing? Giyuu plainly asked analysing the fellow Hashira.

Her eyes were all red with eyebags under them. She was crying.

'What is it, Tomioka san?'

It looked like they swapped personalities. Shinobu never questioned Tomioka's company. Instead, she is the one who is supposed to approach him.

'Are you alright??' Giyuu asked while looking away, knowing that he isn't the person who usually acts like this. Shinobu was surprised.

'Today is Kanae's death anniversary. I still couldn't make the perfect poison. I still couldn't get revenge. I'm such a failure.'

'Kanae. She was a very cheerful hashira. I'm sorry for your lose. I understand how it feels.' Giyuu said still while looking away.

Shinobu's expression quickly changed. Her anger took over her.

'Tomioka san. What do you even know about loosing a sibling? Actually just a sibling. You wouldn't understand my pain. My grief and sorrow.'

The atmosphere changed again. It was now Tomioka who was deeply offended by that misunderstood comment by the Insect Pillar not Kochou Shinobu.

....

'I don't understand why I'm still talking to people who just assume people's personalities. This is why I stay away from people, Insect Pillar.' Giyuu quickly got up.

....

That was unexpected. Giyuu Tomioka??? Shinobu, who was still not done decided to shut up. She was still surprised, she knew she got the wrong side of Giyuu, but she still couldn't understand what he meant.

This is a fully edited chapter! PLEASE VOTE T-T