GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission

Začať od začiatku

Takeo: Demons, two of them. 

Rudra: Look brother! It's been ages, but we finally have company!

Agni: I see that!

Rudra: We must entertain our guests!

Agni: You're right! We have to be gracious hosts!

Rudra: So, uh... what should we do?

Agni: How do I know?! We need to come up with something!

Y/N: (annoyed sigh)

Rudra: Brother, one of our guests is sighing.

Agni: SIGH? What is SIGH?

Rudra: Well a SIGH is when-

Y/N: ENOUGH ALREADY!!! HOW LONG ARE YOU TWO GONNA KEEP CARRYING ON LIKE THIS?!?! Since you two haven't figured it out, I'll spell it out for ya. Your GUESTS wants to go through. Got it?

The two voices stopped before the room began to shake as they seem to stand up.

Agni: We cannot do that!

Rudra: Our job here is to guard this door!

Agni: That's right! We cannot let you pass!

The two get off their pedestals, and both Y/N and Takeo get their weapons ready. Both were clearly angered and annoyed by the two demons, and would enjoy killing them. Y/N shook his head with a smirk before grabbed Ebony and Ivory.

Y/N: Alright then, now this is more my speed anyways. Takeo, you mind leaving this to me? 

Takeo: Are you sure? There's two of them, so-

Y/N: Trust me, I got this. 

Takeo: Alright, just be careful.

When they rushed at him, Y/N dodged the wind and fire they unleashed. Jumping behind them Y/N began to open fire.

Y/N: LET'S GET THIS LITTLE GAME STARTED SHALL WE?!?!

The two demons blocked the bullets before they swung at Y/N. Spinning around the blades Y/N whipped out Rebellion then knocked Rudra back. 

Agni roared as he unleashed flames at Y/N. As he did Y/N spun around using drive causing the two blades to clash. Creating a blast of flames and demonic energy the two stared each other down.

Y/N: Well, ain't this something. Guess I know what those beefy bodes are compensating for now. Ain't that right pinhead?

Agni: Your mocking words are meaningless fool!

Y/N: Mocking? Me? You got it twisted it's called fact dude! Cerberus!

As ice formed in his other hand, Cerberus appeared as Y/N smacked Agni back with it. Y/N charged at the Rudra before hacking him in two, leaving the other one two call for the blade.