Tick Tock

Y/N had kept her promise. Nat was so sure that when Emmy left that it would happen eventually but it didn't.

They still slept in the same bed though now when Nat hugged her and kissed her, she told her that she was getting too hot and pushed her off.

"You're going to shower?" Y/N asked her when she got up.

"Yeah, want to join me?" She asked, though she had no hope for a yes, lately she had always said no and preferred to shower later in the day.

"In a bit," She smiled and went back to reading her book.

"Sure," Nat said, expecting her to 'forget' but after a couple of minutes, the bathroom door opened.

"Nat," She said lowly, seductively as she stepped in with her. Her clothes were already off and she held her hand behind her back like she was holding something.

Nat scanned her body for what felt like the first time and was speechless.

"Do you remember this?" She asked, revealing the object behind her back.

"Is this what you meant by you have toys to replicate me? I've already told you it isn't big enough," she smirks.

"It'll get the job done," Y/N says, leaning back onto the wall and propping her leg up. "and you'll watch."

One hand rubs small tight circles on her clit while the other slowly pushes in the toy.

Nat smiled at the view, "I knew you wouldn't last very long," She said, stepping closer to kiss her moaning mouth.

"Oh, No, you aren't going to do anything," Y/N laughed.

"Why not?" Nat fake pouted as she slowly took control of the toy. She thrust it into her slowly. It was almost like the first time it happened but they were both definitely enjoying it a lot more.

"Oh fuck," Y/N threw her head back to moan. "It feels so good."

"You look so good," Nat moaned back, "Please baby, please," She pleaded for any sight that she could go further but she was too busy being pleasured.

Nat however wasn't very patient to wait for a response, she took the toy out, brought her leg down, and turned her around.

"Please baby," She pleaded again but this time made sure she had all of her attention. She pulled her ass onto her already throbbing dick.

"If you fuck me now then you'd be admitting to lying about loving me," Y/N said, turning her head to look at her, "and that's something I won't forgive."

"You're torturing me," Nat groaned.

"It's only a taste of what you've made me feel," Y/N laughs, "make your choice now that I'm still wet," She says turning herself around to face her again.

Nat smoothed her hand over her skin, loving the way it all felt. She made the decision in her head that she wouldn't and pushed the toy back inside her.

She got the same amount of pleasure watching her unravel anyway.

"I can watch you like this all day," Nat moaned kissing her all over her face, "I love you, I love you."

That was all Y/N needed to get over the edge, nearly falling as her knees buckled with the sudden override of pleasure.

"Oh my god," She growled, holding on to Nat tightly. "that might've been better than the real thing," she jokes, holding the hand that Nat was holding the toy with and gently took it from her.